girl in my dreams

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

I’d be lying if I’d say I wasn’t captured by her beauty when I saw her....ofcourse I already figured out earlier, that dress would perfectly look good on her it’s just that.....I didn’t expect my heart would react this way towards her...my mind is telling me something but the thing is I don’t even know what it is...I was busy fiddling with my fingers when she came out of that door as she cleared to get my attention...I raised my head only to get frozen when I saw her, causing me to hold my breath as I did not know what to do...I tried diverting my attention elsewhere but my eyes were glued at her..it’s as if my neck would break if I forcefully turn my head to avoid her...cause at that very moment she took all my motor capacities and I wasn’t given any choice but to look at her like there’s no one in the world but her....the more I got imprisoned by that spell when a smile curved up her lips revealing those crystal white teeth giving her looks more irresistible making it impossible for me to blink..

“so?.....” I heard her spoke that broke her magic spell off of me...

I tried to utter a word and tell her how beautiful she is but words won’t come out of my mouth...*Amber did you even swallowed your tongue? c’mon tell her* I facepalmed myself knowing I look so  stupid right now...something inside of me is telling me to go near her and rather than being unsure of whatever I was doing, I took my first step towards her like my own feet have their own will....and like a compass my heart lead me infront of her...and it’s pounding like crazy...I’m afraid she might even hear it...next thing I know....I’m holding her hand and it felt so familiar, like it was only meant for me to hold....that those spaces between her fingers only fits with mine...it was for me to fill up those spaces..it just felt so right as my other hand brushed away her hair away from her face....neither of us spoke so I tried reading her eyes...she did not asked me why nor stopped me of what I was doing..her eyes were locked with mine as I held her hand right above her head and turned her around...for a moment we were lost in our own little world only the two of us exist.....*Amber you like her don’t you?*

“I do....” I bit my lip as I accidentally said it loud enough for her to hear...I swear those words just slipped out of my mouth...I didn’t mean it...*you mean it Amber*

“what?” she asked...I was about to answer back when suddenly someone butted in...

“aigoo look at that....well I guess actions speak louder than words....isn’t it Soojungie?..do you still need to hear my comments?” I heard her friend Victoria spoke causing me to wake up from my so-called dream...

I quickly let go of her hand and looked away and saw Victoria with that teasing smile on...*what did just happened?!*..I took a step back and looked back at her and her face was all so red...

“I....uhhh I think I should check on some of your items...excuse me...” I took my way to that section she pointed out earlier...I looked at her and I think she was still in shock of what have happened..

“sure”---Victoria answered..

“you look beautiful...” I turned to her before I went out of that room...I think it’s better for me to  just wait  for her outside to not to avoid her but to keep myself from doing those kinds of things that may make her feel uneasy around me..

I sat near the shop’s exit and played with my phone to kill time while waiting for her...it didn’t take long when someone stood infront of me causing me to look up at her...and a girl in uniform is smiling sweetly at me I think she’s one of the shop’s staffs..

“do you need anything sir?” she spoke..but before I could even answer her someone grabbed my wrist causing me to stand up from my sit...I turned my head and saw Krystal I didn’t noticed her coming since I was busy with my phone..

“oh he’s with me...” she said and linked her arms with mine and smiled at me... “tell Victoria well be going...” she said to the girl and pulled me away from that shop...

I just let her drag me away with her arms s around mine and the feeling of her skin against mine made me flustered and I guess after a while she realized it too that she suddenly let go of me making it more awkward between us..we just continued walking in silence and I had no idea where she's taking me next...

"so.....where do we go next?" I curiosly asked her since I got more uneasy not talking to her..

"I'm hungry....." she simply stated pouting her lips....then her stomach grumbled making the two of us break in laughters...

"your little monsters said so..." I paused and took something out of my pocket..." and I only have a few bucks I'm afraid I can't buy you enough" I pouted...

"stupid who said your gonna pay....it's all on me since it's me who asked you a favor.." she smiled and walked on as I followed behind her...

 

There are lots of restaurants around the area so it did'nt take long for us to find a good place to eat her brunch since it's already midnoon...

"so what do you wanna eat?" she asked as she sat next to me passing me the menu...

"I'll just have this one" I said pointing at a certain burger recipe since I'm still full from what my sister prepared for me this breakfast...

She called out for the waitress and told her our orders....and after a while the food were served infront of us...I started eating my meal but there she was searching for something on her salad...

"what's wrong?"

"I hate cucumbers.....I forgot to tell 'em to take it out for me" ...and there she goes again as she bit her lower lip that I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter