XXXI

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

"goodnight baby" I whispered to Amber who drifted off to sleep...

She seems really tired so I did not bother waking her up anymore and covered her with a blanket....it's been really a long day for her and I somehow feel sorry for her that she have to go through this because of me...but I am more happy she stood for me this time....and with Jhonghyun oppa, I really can't believe he could do this to Amber...I don't know the whole story but still it's so wrong to hit her...my mind's clouded up with mixed thoughts that night that I couldn't fall asleep.I don't know what tomorrow instore for us but I don't want Amber to get hurt again by anyone...even her brother...I won't let that happen and I'll do whatever it takes to get us through this.

 

that morning.........

"aishh!!" I threw my pillow out of frustration...since I slept really late last night it would be really hell for me to wake up this early but thanks to this 'someone' who kept on murdering my doorbell button I am forced to drag myself out of bed...stomping my way towards the front door.

"what the....Unnie?!" I was surprised to see jessica unbnie but still can't hide my annoyance and scratched my head... "isshhh you always cut me from my sleep...you always do that...do you even have clock in your house? what brought you here?" instead of an answer she suddenly jumped at me and hugged me... "yah Unnie!"

"Soojung-ah Unnie's pregnant!" she excitedly informed me making me fully awake instantly...

"for real?!...oh my god congratiolations unnie" I cannot hide my excitement as well as I held both her hands.. "let's go inside"

She walked ahead of me then stopped suddenly near the living room..

"what's the matter?" I said looking at her but her eyes were focused on something...*oh sh*t* I facepalmed myself when I saw Amber still sleeping soundly at the sofa...I totally forgot I'm not alone in my house right now...

"yah unnie!" I hissed in a very low voice when she started walking closer to Amber...I grabbed her wrist to stop her and dragged her away to my room.

"explain what I just saw" she sat on my bed and crossed her arms as I locked the door behind me....I bit my lip thinking where i should start but her eyes were like arrows and it freaks me out.

"ahmmmshe's here because she got hurt last night?" she raised and eyebrow "so....I uhhhh let her sleep over...but nothing happened really.."her brows furrowed...

"that's not what I meant Soojung" she tapped her feet..

"actually I'm in a relationship with her?" I scratched the back of my head not sure if I should explain any further..

"you what?!" her eyes widened "yah!!Jung Soojung!" I lowered my head "are you out of your mind?!" I shook my head.. "god help us!" she dropped herself back on my bed like she lost all her strenght.

"I love her unnie" I softly said making her sat back up looking straight at me...her eyes were like saying 'seriously?'

"her or Yiyun?" what she said hit me so I avoided her eyes... "are you listening to yourself?" I still believe in Yiyun that's all and Amber's the living proof...the hell I care of what other people might say....it's just that I don't know how Amber would take this if I tell her.

"I know what I'm doing"

"my sister's dating a midschooler for godsake...and it's not only that she's....she's" she can't finish her sentence and I dare her not to...I looked sharply at her...as those words turned to deep sigh...

"I don't care" I flatly answered letting her know I knew what she meant....she then stood up and walked towards me.

"then what about Jhonghyun?...don't you really like him?"

"I thought you were different from dad....but it seems like you are putting me into the same situation like he did...can't you all just be happy for me?"

"Unnie just doesn't want you to get hurt..." she pulled me into a hug realizing what I just said... "I am not like him but it's just that how can you be so sure she's Yiyun you might even hurt her in the end... I know how you've held on to your past and I just want you to live your life....but I did not expect it to be like this..." somehow she slowly calmed down.

"I believe in Yiyun unnie...one day I'll show you he's true" she sighed...

"fine....your old enough after all" she nodded "now can I meet her?"

I smiled and nodded leading the way back to my sleeping llama...I sat down at the other couch while my sister went at the back of the sofa leaning her face down to poor Amber who doesn't know anything....I saw how my sister's eyes glistened, how her expression changed looking at Amber...

"awww...what happened to her?" she said pointing at her bruised lips... "poor thing" as she shook her head.

"Jhonghyun happened...he hit her last night" her eyes widened...

"they know each other?" oh right she doen't know their siblings...

I nodded... "he's her brother"

"what?!!!" more shocked Jessica Jung blurted out and I think it woke up the llama,causing my sister to cover .

Her eyes slowly opened...her brows instantly furrowed looking at the unfamiliar face looking down at her...

"hi?" Jessica unnie awkwardly greet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter