more than a friend?

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

Suzy and I decided to hang around since we have no class for today..she asked me to accompany her to go on shopping and ofcourse I am more willing to go and spend the whole day with her..I don't mind carrying stuffs for her anyway..after making sure I looked good enough already to go out I rushed down the stairs and found my Suzy waiting for me on the couch..she still comes to fetch me considering I'm still getting familiar to my new environment around me..I stopped on my tracts one step before the edge of the stairs when she looked up and her eyes met mine..I could hear my heartbeats pounding faster from hear..how can I not stare at those lovely eyes..my heart melted when she smiled and her eyesmile just took my breath away..I smiled back and walked closer to her..my eyes traveled down to her irresistable lips..I wonder how it feels when it's sealed with mine..*amber stop thinking like that*...I literally facepalmed myself for having such naughty thoughts towards her..I looked at her from head to toes..mmm my suzy even in her casual clothes looked perfectly amazing..*smiles*..

"hey Amber!!..Suzy's-------OMO!" my sister suddenly entered the picture calling out for me..I felt her hand on my chin.."man!..stop drooling over her"---Jackie chuckled and as if we were brought bck from our own world Suzy and I broke from our eye battle and looked away..

"why don't you two little cuties grab some breakfast first before you go.." Jackie headed to our kitchen and the two of us followed after her..

"Waffles!" we both exclaimed in unison when we saw what was set on our table..I remember Suzy and I go crazy over waffles back then when we were kids..well it seems nothing's changed about that..I quickly pulled a chair for her making my sister tease me even more with her eyes..

"Amber..Amber..such manners I'm so proud"..she chuckled and shook her head..

I quickly sliced what's on my plate then offered it to Suzy making her cheeks flushed a shade of red.."here"..I said confidently..I don't know it just happens..I love to do things for her..

When we finished our breakfast avoiding more of Jackie's teasings I walked over to Suzy and grabbed her hand..

"let's go?..we still have lots of things to catch up.." I smiled dorkily at her ..she then followed after me going out of the house.

"Suzy-ah be careful..............from that llamaber!" I heard Jackie unnie shouted inside..I pulled Suzy instead wrapping my arm over her shoulders..

"so...where do we go now?"..I turned to Suzy wo I think got uneasy of what I just did..

"s--sorry" I apologetically smiled and pulled my arm off of her..*amber stop making things awkward*

"it's okay..Am can we stop at my friend's house first?..I just need to talk to him over something"..I froze for a second...*him?!..is she seing someone?*.my mood went down suddenly hearing it was a guy she's going to meet up..well I never have really asked her if she's single..I just thought she is..but were in our senior year now and it could be possible she has someone special right?..

"boyfriend?" I asked her hoping she'd say no..she paused for a moment..making me nervous..

"nope..I just said a friend right?" she smiled and in my head I'm jumping like crazy..I mentally laughed at myself..how can I really be jealous over nothing..

"oh---yeah right..sorry.." scratching my head as I walked along with her..

We walked in silence for a few more minutes till we finally arrived infront of a big creepy old house..*I swear it's creepy*..I bet her 'friend' is somewhat creepy too..Suzy then turned to me..

"Am..can you just wait for me in here?..but you're free to look around if you want while waiting for me..just don't get that far okay?"

"oh okay then"..I wonder why she doesn't want me to meet him..I wanted to ask her but I restrained myself to do so..I just watched her back as she entered the house..

I looked around to find something that would interest me and noticed there were few shops around the area..I took my steps to roam around..then this particular clock shop caught my eyes..I don't know but it's been my hobby to collect them since I was a kid..clock interests me a lot... compared to other kids who collects toys and stuffs in their childhood while I was there keeping different kids of watches..some may think it's kinda weird but I like every ticing of the cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter