a day with her........and her:)

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

My heart is pounding so fast...mu hands were trembling...and my head is in a complete mess right now...I feel like my knees are gonna give up any minute causing me to lean my back on the door...I looked at the hanging watch he gave me which is the very same thing that belonged to me long years ago...my thumb caressing Yiyun's initials I personally engraved just before I gave it back to him that day...then I remembered the thing Amber found at the apartment..I quickly ran to my room and searched for my bag..I think it's some kind of a diary by the looks of it..and what if it's Yiyun's...to my dismay it is secured with a number padlock..I tried my birthdate on and several number combinations but it didn't work that I only gave up in the end...I didn't know that much about Yiyun..not even his birthday..I only knew a few things about him...a clockshop owner..who loves to eat spicy rice cakes...ramyun..someone who loves to wear caps...like Amber...yeah right Amber...God I shouldn't be confused..cause first Jhonghyun had the watch but there's a part of me that still wanted to believe in Amber...

"Yiyun-ah after all those years you still haven't changed..you always confuse me..and you have no idea how clueless I am right now"

My phone suddenly vibrated.."Amber" I softly said when I saw she sent me a message..I sent her a message letting her know I already got home...having simple convos with her made me somehow forget about the things that have happened...feelings have changed to excitement by the thought of seeing her tomorrow.... feelings she could cause me that I can't feel when I'm with Jhonghyun....

Amber's POV

"goodmorning Amber!"...I saw my brother setting the table with a wide smile on his face when I got out of my room...he's already prepared for work and for him to prepare breakfast for us...trust me that's rare...

"I see someone's in good mood,I wonder what's the cause.."as I started filling my plate ..."I didn't know you still know how to cook" I teased.

"you don't have a class?"---Jhong answered with another question making me raise a brow at him..

"it's Sunday incase you don't know since you spend the whole week with work work work and work...you sure you can still handle things between you and Soojung?" hearing her name I think just made him grin even wider all the way to his ears...

"well fyi I've already settled things with her and how are you and Suzy?..you know it's rude not to introduce her to me"---Jhong

"and it's more even rude not to let Soojung meet me"I snorted..

"oh I'm sorry to say you were'nt here last night when she came" he then took his plate on thr sink...

"what did you just say?..and you didn't tell me she'll come over...I should've just stayed at home..you promised!that's unfair!" I protested taking the last bite of my breakfast and went after him..

"Amber that wasn't in my plan...besides there'll be more next times...don't be upset anymore" looking at me before getting in his car..

"but still you should've atleast told her to wait for me*sigh* bet she's ugly...that's why you can't show her off" I mumbled...

"yah!amber josephine.."he glared as he started the engine..I glared back then something came up my mind...

"wait!" I opened his car door and started searching.."must be here somewhere.."

"Amber..."my brother called but I did not mind him not untill he said.."your necklace I uhhh"

"oh you found it?where is it?" I smiled reaching out my hand but he looked so serious...no he looked so sorry...

"I'm really really sorry...Soojung she...she was really fond of it and I.."I think I know where it's leading to so I snapped...

"oh no...no you won't!.."

"Amber I'm sorry..I couldn't say no..I'll make it up to you just tell me whatever you want"

"that's not yours in the first place...what I want?..I want it back period" crossing my arms infront of me..

"oh come'on Amber please?just this one..for me?" he begged but no...it's more important than my other stuffs..I can't just lose it..

"I want it back" I firmly said..

"Amber----"I turned my back on him...

"I won't talk to you not untill I get that back" I did not wait for his answer anymore and went back inside...."oh God!...I shouldn't be upset..not today"

---------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter