ending page

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"tired?..what do you mean?..you know how much I love you too Amber..." Krystal tightened her arms around Amber.. Instead of an answer, Amber pushed her back in the house...going straight for the sofa...Krystal noticed how teary-eyed Amber was but just before she could even ask why she flashed her signature dorky smile at her... "sit...I'll show you something" Amber pats the space beside her.. "what is it?" "tadaa!" Amber took off her hoodie revealing her blonde hair causing her girlfriend furrowed up her brows...her lips formed a thin flat line... "what? Do I look bad?you don't like it?...I just wanted to try something new so....try something different you know..." she continued when she saw her girlfriend's blank reaction... "well...uhmm it's not that I don't like it...yeah you---you look good...it's just that I think you are so into 'changing' stuffs alot this days...I--- I mean you dont have to change..why on earth would you do that...and I think it's unnecessary to this point...for example in school they wouldn't allow that one" "I have you...you have Jessica why don't you ask her permission for me...and what's wrong of being different?" "Amber----" "uhh I'm so tired today..."Amber lazily slouched on the couch ignoring her girlfriend's opinion but pulling her in her arms instead... Krystal became silent after that...neither of them talked...just cuddling untill Amber broke the silence.. "your'e not going to ask me if I wasn't there long before the two of you came?" while she was calmly her girlfriend's hair who in the other hand was dumbfounded...and wasn't able to answer.. "I heard everything..." Amber added making more tension between them.. "but I won't ask how long have you been secretly meeting him..nor ask you anymore about that...I'm cool...cause I can trust your love right?" she whispered in Krystal's ear...the latter then nodded...no words but held on tight on Amber's arms around her.. Amber's POV It hurts like hell...like it's tearing me apart..every bit of me feels that pain and if I stayed there longer I might not be able to hold it in...I know I shouldn't believe him but why do I still feel this way...hurt...betrayed.. "have you ever really loved me princess?" I mumbled... I was still deep in thoughts when the lights .. "what are you doing here blondie?" I looked up and saw Jhong standing beside me "here I think you need this.." handing me a warm glass of milk.. "thanks hyung"*sigh* "I won't ask you if something's wrong cause there it is...you failed fooling me this time..." his thumbs brushed gently below my eyes wiping my tears I was unaware of... "what did you two broke up?" I quickly let myself in for his embrace shaking my head and now letting myself cry like how I used to everytime something went wrong back then... "hyung I'm afraid...I'm so afraid right now...I want to ask her...to confront her but I don't have the courage ...I'm afraid of her answers...is it really normal to have this in every relationship?..hyung I don't know what to do anymore...I want her to look at me the way I am...only me...I know I should trust her...that...that she loves me...but what if all this time I was wrong..." I heard no words from him....my brother just listened silently tapping my back to comfort me up until I drifted off to sleep... __________________________________________________________ "I can't let this go on....I knew it from the start it would only turn out this way...sooner or later she'd only get hurt and I won't let that happen..." I heard a soft yet audible voice when I woke up.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter