llama and the princess dinnerdate

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

“Krys......” I heard Yiyun softly called on the other side of the glass door.

“I love you Yiyun...so I want you to wait for me...I don’t care if you won’t be able to recognize me anymore that time but I’ll do everything to have you back...” I can’t stop my tears from falling while looking at the man who I came to love...I wanted to touch him, to stay in his arms but I can’t...

“keep this in mind....I’ll come and find you Krys...that though my mind can’t recognize you by then..trust me my heart will...” he place his hand over the glass door and I did the same as he looked into my eyes.

“please don’t give up on me...on us”....he continued...

 “Yiyun.......Yiyun!....” I called out helplessly as I watched him slowly disappear infront of me holding his promise in my heart...

........................................................................................................................................................................

 

I woke up from my dream when I felt my phone vibrated since I turned it into silent mode to avoid my sister’s calls....cause I know she’ll call me up early again to remind me about the so-called ‘dinner-date’ they’ve arranged for me with an stranger....I brushed my fingers through my hair as I was thinking about my dream...I lazily searched for my phone to see who’s the culprit in interrupting me from my sleep...A smile formed on my lips when I saw who sent a message...

“Yiyun...” his name escaped from my mouth instead of Amber as I pressed the call button...*dork what’s taking you so long* my heart literally jumped when somebody took my call...

“he---hello?...did I wake you up?...sorry” I can’t stop myself from smiling hearing her stuttered...

“I miss you” I facepalmed myself when I said those words...I cleared my throat to act cool as if it’s a normal thing between us...I bit my lower lip waiting for her to answer...

“I----I miss you too” I was shocked of her answer instead of teasing me she said she felt the same way...I dropped my body back in my bed out of happiness and covered my face with a pillow as if avoiding someone to see me look like a tomato at the moment..

“are you okay?” she said when I wasn’t able to say anything after that...

“yeahhh...I’m fine...just checking...you might skip classes again...dork don’t you dare” I continued acting cool to avoid the awkwardness between us...

I heard someone called for her at the background after a moment and that’s when our call ended...It didn’t take long when my phone vibrated once again and this time it is my sister who’s calling...I decided not to answer her call but sent her a message instead since I know what she’s going to say anyway...

‘8 o’clock pm...I know unnie I know...’

I put my phone on my table and got out of bed to get ready for my work....god!...I am more annoyed rather than curious in meeting that guy...if it’s not only for Yul oppa and my sister’s consistent request I won’t agree with this...

 

Amber’s POV

“oh hi Jackie good morning...how was your flight?” I greeted Jackie who’s having a videocall with Jhong as I sat for breakfast...

“hi Amber...I miss you already” she answered cheerfully..

“then you shouldn’t have left me...see?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter