XXXV

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

"thank God it's Friday!" I stretched out my hands and excitedly got out of bed...

"goodmorning Jackjack..." I said when I saw him already awake...

"I can't wait to see my princess"I hummed in a melody as I took my clothes and go take a bath...

When I got out from my room to go to school, Jhong's already gone to work....yeap were in this kind of situation since I came back..were no different from being strangers...we rarely see each other but I know he's keeping an eye on me...I just let him do whatever he pleased...confiscate everything...I can live with that...who cares I can still have my princess at the end of the day...

"jackjack behave yourself okay?..don't worry tomorrow youll see your mom*grins*"

.....................

I saw Suzy and her friends near the school entrance...okay I dunno wether to talk to her or not...but why should I apologize...she stood up when she saw me but just right then someone grabbed me by my shoulder...

"yah...Ambro...how could you do this to us" the three dorkheads gathered around me with this smirk on their lips...

"wha---what do you mean?" I think I know where this is going...Taemin playfully punched my shoulder...

"I knew it ....the way you look at each other....so how is it?..dating the hot younger Jung ...man your lucky" he said massaging his chin...

"I uhhh e---excuse me..." I tried to free myself from Minho but he wouldn't let go....instead they dragged me with them towards the school grounds...

"Amber the whole school knows about what happened to you that day infront of the school...and since then we never got the chance to talk to you about it...you always have excuses...and now is the time..." Henry said as the three of them laughed.

I guess things just gets a little out of hand sometimes...since what my brother did that day I decided to avoid other students as much as possible...even my friends thinking they won't accept us...like everybody does...'cause since speculations started roaming around like a wildfire about me and Krys it's like everywhere I go...everywhere I look, those eyes were only full of false judgements...that everyone avoided me like I had a contagious disease or something ...I could hear words like referring to us that were sick, or insane or things like I am comitting such sins, or that I was disgusting and I was even told to go back to where I came from wherein when news of me and Suzy were dating, nobody seemed to mind...but I don't care they could insult me as much as they want...I won't give her up for someone else's love...or for everyone's liking...and I thank god for having these friends who always saves my cause I still have them on my side afterall that have happened.. I noticed the three dumbfounded when they saw Suzy...Minho immediately took his hands off me....I decided to just ignore her and walked passed her as the three followed after me...

"Man...I really thought you did have a thing for Suzy...all this times I did believe you two were dating" Minho said in a low voice...

"I did..." I answered... We sat at one of the bench...

"but how did it happened?"---Taemin I shrugged my shoulders giving them an innocent look..

"it...it just happened one day I just realized I'm inlove with her..." the three gave me a confused look... "we saw Suzy that day...I tell you she was really...she really looked sad seeing you with Ms. Jung..." Henry elbowed Minho..."did you really got over with your feelings for Suzy?...what if all along the feeling was mutual...that she likes you too?afterall she's your first love right?" Minho cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter