XXV

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Author's POV

"hyung!..I'll go ahead,see you at home...Ms. Jung" Amber turned to Krystal whose still on her own world shocked with what she just discovered..Amber took the chance and left immediately..

"Soojung?"---Jhonghyun called breaking Krystal's thoughts...the latter then faced him biting her lips with tears threatening to come out of her eyes to which made the guy panick..he quickly took his steps "hey..what's the matter?"

"no wonder why you've always been so stupid..i just can't let it end this way Yiyun-ah...not when I am now sure it is you" Krystal softly mumbled as she lowered her head disregarding Jhonghyun's presence...

"stupid?..me?"---Jhonghyun asked not able to catch what Krystal really meant..

"no...sorry..someone..uhh I--I mean something just crossed my mind..." Krystal smiled wiping her tears away.

"small world eh?..I did'nt know you've already met each other ..but then I'm glad I don't have to deal with her tantrums anymore..and if it wasn't because of her, I would've thought your mad or something for avoiding my calls...she told me your whereabouts this morning...god!you really scared me"--Jhonghyun

"I did'nt know she's your sister too..then I shouldn't have took this.." Krystal fished out something underneathe her hospital gown revealing the watch that have been mysteriously being their sort of connection between her and Yiyun..

"oh no worries...she said you can keep it..let me help you with that" Jhonghyun took the IV stand as they walked together back to her room.. "so....how's my sister?"

"stubborn" Krystal said flatly...

"pardon?" He asked making sure he heard it right..looking at the girl who seems to be out of it...

"nothing..." said Krystal looking at the rose on her hand which the guy just noticed so he took it from her...

"this suites you better" he smiled showing a bouquet of flowers but he only earned a dark expression from Krystal..

"thank you but could you please give that back" Krystal faced him with furrowed brows...Jhonghyun looked at her puzzled "I---I'm sorry it's just that....."Krystal bit her lip trying to figure out to tell him it is from Amber but then only turned to a deep sigh....She took the rose from him and walked ahead... Jhonghyun catched up with her...

"uhhh so when will you be discharged?"

"tomorrow...I guess"

"I'll come and fetch you"---Jhonghyun

"no it's okay.. I already told Unnie to pick me up since I'll be staying with them for a while"

"but Soojung..."

"oppa I told you...you don't have to do this anymore...I---I don't want to hurt you..."---Krystal

"but I can't...I want to take care of you...even if I'd have to be your friend for now...I'll understand but I'm hoping one day you'd finally give me the chance...Soojung I love you...''

Amber's POV

God must've been loving to play with me 'cause now here I am....waiting in my brother's car..stupid me I really don't understand why I even agreed to come here with him...I haven't seen her for days since she needed rest I think...good thing for me 'cause after that incident at the hospital I really don't know how to face her...I know she got it why I had to go away from her now...I jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter