start

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

After convincing my sister for us to stay at Yiyun's apartment, she finally agreed when she came to know Amber's with me...and this dork looks more excited when we got here...

"are we going to share a room?" she grinned widely at me... *should we?* I thought blushing at the sudden realization that theres only one room in here...

"o--ofcourse not!..your'e sleeping at the couch" raising a brow at her to which she did too back at me...

"o---kay.." she sighed in defeat and did not complain anymore taking our bags inside the room... "or so I thought we'll be living like a married couple now" she murmured but still loud enough for me to hear...

"huh??!"

"nothing---I said it's fine" she said before lying lazily at the couch... "aigoo not been that long but my back already hurts...aigooo maybe because it wasn't used for so long it feels hard on my back" she kept saying out loud..

Soon after, Amber came back inside the room and noticed something on the bedside table...

"you did really came.." she took the picture frame where I kept the only picture I had with her when she was still Yiyun...she flashed her warm smile at me and waved for me to walk closer to her...

"maybe this is the reason why I came back younger...God loves you so much he wanted me to come back immediately for me to take care of you...he knew I could'nt take care of you if I stayed as Yiyun with the alzheimer's so he took me early but brought back to you at the very right time.." her arms wrapped around my waist as her head rested over my tummy... "Amber or Yiyun I don't care if you call me either way..I love you" she looked up at me...

"I love you more dork" my hands traveled to her face and cupped both her cheeks..soon her lips protruded making me hit her..

"what do you think your'e doing" I said laughing..

"don't that call for a kiss?!" she whined.. I tried getting off her grip but she held on tighter..

"uh~~shireo..I won't let go untill you kiss me" and so I thought I saw a smirk on the corner of her lips before they protruded back... Though a bit shy I leaned down to feel her lips against mine closing both my eyes...when I opened them I found her eyes staring back at me...soon she let go of me and lightly patted my tummy...

"someone's hungry...come I'll cook for you" I obediently followed her to our kitchen...she faceplamed herself when we got there...

"oh! I forgot...we still have nothing in here" she chuckled...

"why don't we just go out and eat.." I suggested..

"but your tired princess...okay let me just go buy some food,I'll be back real quick.."

"but I wanna come" I pouted holding back her hand..

"now how can I say no...aigoo" she leaned in brushing her nose against mine...just like she used to, she took off her cap and put it on me...

__________________________________________________________

And we shared a meal together just like the first time,it's just that unlike back then, we are more free to show care for each other...I remember when Yiyun acted like he doesn't care at all but he almost gave me all his share leavin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter