confused Jungs

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krystal..."what's wrong?..talk to me..who's that guy with you at the ladies room?..why were you both in there?"---Jessica asked her younger sister but the latter won't answer her but got out of the car instead..she followed her sister behind going to Krystal's apartment...

Krystal doesn't seem to be immersed in her own thoughts that she doesn't react to any of her sister's questions..the more Jessica got puzzled what did that guy do to make her sister like this..how does that guy related to her sister..is he her boyfriend?..the more Jessica persuade her sister..since that guy looked so young..Jessica grabbed Krystal's hands then forced her to face her...

"unnie please....I'm tired let's talk some other time.."---Krystal shove her sister's hand away..she walked towards the kitchen and pour a glass of water..but Jessica still followed behind her..

"who was that guy you were with at the wedding earlier?..is he your'e boyfriend?..what were you doing in the ladies room?..he seems too young for you..come on sis tell me..who is he?"---Jessica got shocked when her sister faced her..tears were falling down her cheeks..she pulled Krystal into her arms and comforted her caressing her back..she may not know the reason behind it but she suddenly felt angry towards that guy..thinking he is indeed Krystal's boyfriend and he's the reason why her sister's kinda depressed right now..

"I will kill that guy for making you cry!!..tell me did he cheat on you?!"--Jessica's furious..

"unnie he's not my boyfriend..."

"then what???" the more Jessica got curious..Krystal remained silent for a while...

"unnie...I almost thought Yiyun already came back for me.."--Krystal mumbled on her sister's shoulder..

"what??you mean that guy??oh my god he looked so young...but I thought you said he's----"

"no...she's not..well for a while I thought she is..aishhh I don't know...you might not believe me even if I tell you.."---Krystal cut her sister off..

"SHE???"---Jessica

"she's a girl.."---Krystal simply stated causing Jessica to hold her on both shoulders an armslenght her eyes widened...she was too shocked of what she have heard to even speak..

"unnie I can't believe it either and I am so confused right now...like my head's gonna explode anytime..I don't know why my heart reacts like this towards her..even after I heard that she's a girl..I don't know why...how I got so nervous but happy at the same time the moment I saw her...I know I should've stopped right then..I told myself that it's not Yiyun..cause it can't be but my heart tell me something that my eyes couldn't see..unnie I still can't get him of my mind..the moment I saw her outside the clockshop that day I saw in her that she somewhat recognized me..I was shocked when I heard that she's a girl but my heart felt so overjoyed when she called out my name that way..I mean I felt like the guy whom I've loved 18 years ago up untill now is somewhat the same person who called my name a while ago..I don't know how but she really ressembles Yiyun a lot..they're really the same no matter how I see it when I was infront of her..her eyes...her voice..her face..everything...well she looked more dork than my Yiyun but whenever I looked at her I felt like I was also looking at Yiyun.."--Krystal stated as they both went towards the couch with her sister...

"Soojung-ah...when will you ever gonna accept the fact that Yiyun's gone..you said it yourself back then..don't hate me I just want you to wake up and face the reality..I just don't want you to be like this anymore..cause when I see you like this right now..I get hurt too..stop living in your past..you know you still have us with mom you can talk to us anytime.."---Jessica faced Krystal and cupped Krystal's cheeks making the latter look at her..she wiped Krystals tears away.."please stop now..set Yiyun free..only you can do that...besides you already said she's a girl..then why are you still affected like that..you should've stopped the moment you knew that thing about her..I haven't seen Yiyun yet and I have no idea how he looks like and maybe that girl really looked the same like him..if ever Yiyun did re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter