forevermore

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's VOW

The day has come my love..my other half..my life..my sweet princess---you are beautiful,caring and lovely well unless hungry ..You are the brightest tonight and forever in my life--- my north star and you always had and will always light the darkest part of my being..you became the only perfection in my life of imperfections..I have known you for so long---so long that even before that day I saw you at the antique shop my heart have recognized you...my mind might have been fool but my heart wasn't...as Yiyun or as Amber my heart will always belong to you and I openly embrace that as a part of my being..even in a thousand lifetime I will always choose you..even if you'll always be that violent cold and moody princess the next lifetime i'll see you---I won't mind*chuckled*..and I will always tell you this I will know it's you even with my eyes closed,It may seem like we've reached the end of the road,but no... I came back for you..I can do it again..this is just another chapter and we still have many pages to fill.. I can do it over and over untill time itself gets tired and let both of us be happy together..wherever you'll be I'll always be there because your'e the only reason I will exist..your'e my home and wherever you'll be,I'll be there..I will never give up on you..and I hope in time---when we meet again it would be the right time.. if this lifetime isn't for us I tell you this again that in time I'll find you again...and if my mind can't recognize you,my heart will...and if I'd find you,I would know...I'll always be here for better and most certainly in your worst..today until forever I vow to keep my love--a love that's worth in different lifetimes..I vow to protect you..I vow to keep your happiness before mine..and I vow to let the world know that loving you once in a lifetime would never be enough.." Amber was in the verge of tears but she laughed it off shaking her head while Krystal still holds her face in her hands... "no I won't cry..I'm brave now" she smiled.

Krystal's VOW

I wanna start this by sayin how lucky I am that I found you..today, I am making the best decision I have ever had in my life, and that is marrying the only person I have ever loved..I love you dork...and I'll always tell you this..even if your stupid..goofball most of the time...those won't make me love you less..in you I found my truest and closest friend..my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter