XXVIII

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Like normal days, Amber had her breakfast with her brother before they go out to work and school...it's just that this time, it is Amber who has this brighter aura while Jhong was quiet and gloomy unlike his usual self before. Amber noticed it then the more she felt discouraged in telling him the truth. She felt sorry for him but in her heart she believes she's doing the right thing. She decided not to ask anymore knowing Krystal's the reason he's being like that...of all her worries, she must still find a way to make her go to the prom.

"today seems a lot colder...wear your warmer clothes okay?"---Jhonghyun as he patted Amber's head whose still eating. "I'll go ahead" giving Amber a faint smile.

"yes hyung...take care"

 

Lunchbreak........

Amber's busy munching on her burger with her friends at the school canteen...while everybody seems busy chatting about the upcoming school event...why?..well maybe since it's kinda 'first' for them since Korean school don't do proms. Amber seems uninterested at all since her beloved girlfriend is still declining to go for unknown reason she doesn't tell her...taking it all to the poor burger she's savaging in her hand.

"guys!!guess what I got my promdate!"---Minho excitedly said joining his friends... "finally!" he added.

"Sulli??" Taemin, Key, and Henry guessed at the same time...as Minho nodded punching the air out of excitement.

"congratiolations...man should I also ask Eunji now?"---Key then turned to Amber smiling "or Amber?..are you going to wear a dress?"

Amber just gave him a sharp look while Henry smacked his head...

"man I was just kidding"----Key.

All of them knows what Amber's gender preference is 'cause even her looks states it all but they never judged her. Others may not understand her considering their in Korea but her friends accepted the way she is...Amber just laughed at Key then shove the remaining food all in .

"finished!" she exclaimed almost unaudible as she started battling with the food in .

Out of a sudden the shool cafeteria's door swung open then Suzy came in with her friends trailing behind her to the center. Amber's friends exchanged looks before looking at Suzy who climbed up at one of the tables. Taemin elbowed Amber and pointed at Suzy. Amber stopped what she's doing.

"Amber Liu!! can you be my prom date?!"---Suzy shouted catching the attentions of all the students in there specially the one she's referring to who got flabbergasted. The food in sprawled out on their table out of shock.

"yah!!Amber that's gross!"---Taemin looking disgusted at Amber who's still can't get hold of herself.

Amber's POV

'Suzy-ah when did you ever turned into a gangster?' I thought grabbing the bottled water and chug it down. I looked around and saw different reactions...my friends were cheering for me...some were smiling..some ignored and of course others specially the guy ones gave me their disapproval looks. I never recieved such an attention from this school since I transferred and lived as peaceful as I can even if my friends were famous specially around girls...and now that Suzy Bae,my bestfriend did that,I'm afraid my 'peaceful' life's over...I know lots of guys are after her specially now that she's single...I was still spacing out when I felt her wiping my mouth with her hanky.

"you stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter