new CHAPTER for Amber

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I----I'm sorry Amber..I can't be with you anymore" in a moment she just looked away..

"what?...but why? I..I thought you said you wanted me to fight for you here I am now even if you won't ask me, I'd still stay here with you...what's with the sudden change of mind?"

"nothing..I just finally came to my senses..Yiyun's gone...I know your'e just a little confused right now...so you don't need to put up things anymore Amber...I'm sorry if I ever have hurt you..for ruining your life" she said but did not bother looking my way..

"wait what?! Ruining what?you did not ruin my life!is that what they told you back in there?!" I really wanted to punch someone that very moment..

"come on" ...I held her hand to go back to my brother's room but she refused to shoving my hand away..

"Amber stop!..don't you get it? I don't want to be with you anymore..I can't take people's eyes anymore just because I'm dating you...I'm tired and I finally realized your'e not really meant for me..."

"and Top is?" this time she looked at me with her ever famous blank face.

"ye---yes..your still young to understand Amber...I know there's someone out there in the future who's really meant for you who'd make you happy---"

"but my future is right here" I looked deeper in her eyes "no one makes me happy but you...why are you doing this Krys? Don't you love me anymore?"

She never said a word but shook her head...

"your lying!" I enveloped her in my arms not wanting to let go when she wanted to push me...

"Amber...Amber please!" she forced herself out of my reach.. "I'm leaving with him soon and I expect you to go on with your life without me" she said..I stopped her holding her firmly...

"no....please stop saying things...let me understand atleast Krys...what's really happening cause I don't know what to feel anymore...don't leave me"...she still went on her way..

I was left on my spot dumbfounded as I watched her back going to his car...what she did next have hurt me the most as she kissed him like I wasn't even there seeing everything....I rushed to his side pulling him out ready to beat the hell out of him but Krystal was fast enough to come between us not even taking my side but his...

"Amber doing this won't change anything!! I told you I don't love you anymore!!! I can't be with you and that's final!! Go back in there and go back to LA I don't want to ever see nor hear anything from you again...your old enough to get that right?! All that have happened to us was just a big mistake! And I'd understand if you'd hate me for that...but no taking you back would never happen again...cause you know what? It's so damn hard having a relationship with someone like you...i---it just won't happen...Top is great guy...a guy I can always show off to everyone" all her words struck right in me...

I felt numb...ashamed of myself...not words but only tears were there coming out from me...looking at the two as they left...I stood there watching their car untill it disappeared from my sight... That night I don't know how long I stood there trying to understand what she just said but no matter what I do I just can't...how can she say those words...

 

I found myself infront of her door early the next morning feeling so damn cold...gathering all hopes that's left I pressed on the doorbell...it didn't take long till I heard footsteps coming closer...I composed myself expecting Krystal's finally on her right mind..

"oh Yi---Amber?what are you doing here" it is Top who opened the door for me...

"you what are you doing here?" I asked back but then Krys came still half-asleep behind him...

"oppa who is it?" she asked and seeing me, her eyes widened...

I looked at them alternately I know she knew right then what I was thinking but she didn't even bother explaining herself or correcting me but told me to go home...

'Amber wake up you have seen and heard enough...stop hurting yourself' I told myself...  "yeah...I guess your right Krys...you win...I---I should go...seems like you really don't need me here anymore...and you know what?"... turning to his guy... "I wish you the hell out your so called relationship! you!!"  I almost shouted at his face..

I never bothered looking back as I left that place I never wanted to even take a step unto ever again... Even with all those excruciating pain she caused me, while I was at the airport, I was secretly hoping she'd pop out and stop me from leaving...hoping she'd take back all those things she said...that she'd say her relationship with him was just a front to shoo me away....but untill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter