the true meaning of Love (Amber's Love)

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(TWO LAST CHAPTERS WHO'S WITH ME??? )

Author's POV

Amber flustered at her girlfriend being bold over her requests leaned over to kiss her instead and lightly pinched her cheeks..

"amber~~~" Krystal whined brushing Amber's hands off... "I heard you said it last night--" she added in a soft toned and pouted..

Amber lightly shook her head then sighed"huh?---a---are you hungry? what do you want for breakfast?" she asked back..

"okay---maybe I didnt heard it right" Krystal made a straight face changing her mood in an instant..crossing her arms..

"oh--what's with the face? come on princess I'll get you anything.." Amber still ignoring the fact of what made her girlfriend that way...."hey---" she nudged her only to be shot with the famous death glare..

"I'm not hungry.." and with that her girlfriend laid back down with her back facing her... "I hate you" she snorted..to Krystal, Amber was obviously avoiding the topic..

"princess~~~" Amber in a cute tone lied down behind her wrapping her arms upfront but still her sulking girlfriend ignored her untill Amber gave up but still planted light kisses over her head..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"can we talk?'---it was Jessica..

One morning while Amber was on her way back to her girlfriend's room.. She already know what Jessica is up to so she quietly nodded anf went after her...

"Amber what's going on?" Jessica crossed her arms as she looked straight to Amber's eyes..

"nothing---what do you mean?" Amber shrugged her shoulders and averted her eyes elsewhere..though she knew what was it about, she intended to play innocent about it making the older Jung impatient...*as expected*

"ishh--really llama?! Are we going to do this?!" Jessica stomped her feet closer towards Amber who by then got cornered..

"why's my sister acting cold towards you lately?! Did you two fight?what about? Ohhh---dont tell me,are you cheating on her?!!" Jessica asked continuosly..she glared at Amber but to her surprise Amber remained silent and looked at her with eyes of sadness...

"yah!--you do?!" she assumed grabbing both Amber's collar but Amber shook her head and laughed but her eyes were telling the opposite..untill she suddenly stopped and lowered her head..

"that night I was unconciously telling her of marrying her,I---I thought she was already asleep but she wasn't...she heard it all and the next morning she was asking me to ask her just after we woke up..." Amber explained as Jessica let go of her..

"and?"

"I didn't do it..." as Amber kept fidgeting with her fingers still keeping her head low...

"but why not?don't you love my sister anymore?"

"you know I do..I love her more than anything in this world.."

"then why? What's stopping you?" Jessica came to sit beside her...

"she's too happy"she simply answered..

"I don't get it" Jessica said fully puzzled of whatever Amber was thinking...she was even more surprised when she realized how Amber's shoulders shook and realized her hands were wet as tears fell from Amber's face...

"I---I'm afraid she's too happy--" her voice cracked as Jessica found herself soothing Amber's back...

Amber's POV

I felt like telling her everything by then...off loading all what's been messing with my head lately cause if not, I might lose my sanity any minute.. She might not understand where I'm standing but what if I'd give her that very request,she'd be too happy she might eventually just ask me to let her go..

"I don't understand....why wouldn't you want her to be happy?" with now furrowed brows Jessica asked..

"everytime I look at her I know she's as happy as I am but theres----theres something with those eyes are telling me...and I love her as much not to acknowledge it..it's like theres no point of fighting---like she's given it all up and now she just want to fulfill everything she needs to...I maybe selfish but I want her to fight it..I want her to get well...I want her---I want her to live.." I told her frantically..

"I don't want to see it" I repeated...

"I feel like marrying her would make me loose her forever.."

"marry her...it doesn't matter if it wouldn't be that 'legal' ceremony just do it..." it sounded more like an order for me as she kept her blank expression making me think if she even heard every single word I've said...

"are you asking me to let go?" I asked unable to believe what she's stating..

"she's tired I know you know it...she won't tell you that but I know she's fighting real hard for you it's just that it's wearing her all out..." I just looked at her confused.. "I love her too Amber and I know how you feel..I do understand but it's hurting me seeing her pretending every single day tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter