notes

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyung was rather calm when I arrived...I came straight to the hospital from school...I was busy with my school documents all day preparing for my transfer...he's more calm now than the other night throwing whatever's on his reach...Jackie was helping him sit up when he noticed me on the door...Jackie turned around and welcomed me in a tight hug... "hey...how's school?are you hungry?"---Jackie.. I just shook my head and smiled in response and looked at Jhong...he was just staring blankly at me...not a word..and even if he won't say it he doesn't want me in here...I know deep inside him he's blaming me for everything...and rather than being like this,I wanted him to tell me how much he hates me...hit me if he wants to...I just...I can't stand it that he's just ignoring me like I wasn't there at all... "hang on a second" Jackie excused herself and left me alone with him... With heavy steps I took my way towards him... "hyung I---I'm sorry..." as I looked down my feet..only now that I have gathered the courage to tell him this.. "no don't be...it was an accident" he said flatly...but even if he won't say it I know he's finding something...someone to blame...and like me,he's having a hard time.. I just smiled faintly at him and sat next to him..we never really talked...it was all dead silence untill Jackie came back with our food... __________________________________________________________ "how are you?" I wasn't aware of Jackie as I was getting some fresh air outside Jhong's room...I felt a light pat on my back.. "i'm good..." I nodded looking down the hospital's lobby.. "tough huh?..Amber I'm not taking sides...neither of you but uhhh...yeah I've heard the whole 'thing'...Suzy told me.." "Jackie I..let's not just talk about it ok?" "you love her?" I did not answer and looked at her... "aigoo...come here" as she pulled me in her arms... "everything's gonna be alright...just don't give up on our brother okay?" I nodded and after a while she left me alone again...I decided to go out for a walk...I sat down on a bench not too far from the hospital...after making sure I was alone, I broke down and let those tears I've been holding in for long...crying my heart out...hoping all these pain in me would be washed away along with my tears... "God I miss her so....so much...why did you have to make me choose..." covering my face with my hands...I asked God why... Soon I felt a hand on my head...I looked up and saw that very person I've been longing to be with...her eyes full of worries...sadness...empty.. Krystal's POV The whole time I've stayed at the hospital, I did all I could to avoid crossing ways with Amber...eventhough I wanted to go home, Top won't let me as he still need to run some tests on me...I felt weaker every passing day...and like I used to, before I go to bed, I'll spend time on the garden...having time alone to think things over...trying to brush her off my mind...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter