XXXVI

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

I was just going to since she seems to be really curious of those kinds of things...biting my lips as I was trying so hard not to laugh at her being all so shy when it is her who brought it all up...I wanted to pinch those red cheeks of hers since she kept on puffing them well maybe calming herself down 'cause she looks so cute when she does it...I do know she was dead nervous inside just by looking at her trembling hands but I didn't expected it when she pulled me down letting my weight on her and sealed my lips with hers...I tried to remind myself it is so unplanned when I found myself kissing her back...then those kisses turned to passionate one...I felt her hands on my back supporting me then the other one travelled down to my thigh caressing every part on it's way giving me chills down my spine...I just let myself go on along with the flow of what was happening as neither I have any experience yet in this kind of things....finding every inch of the feelings she gives me strange but good somehow like there were thousands of butterflies in me...we parted our lips and we were both panting catching for air...her eyes were no longer those of an innocent one but were full of lust...I bit my lip thinking did I just dug my own grave....seems like I have just awaken a different Amber...

"Am----ummph" only muffled words came out since she closed our gap smashing her lips into mine...

"don't bite your lips it makes me go mad" she whispered and in an instant she managed to turn us over....now she's the one hovering right above me pinning both of my hands above my head with her right hand....her eyes traveled back down to my towel...I knew right then what's in her mind but right now I have no strenght to stop her....

I wanted more of her...she roughly kissed me then down savaging the my neck and even if I wanted to stop it...soft moans were all I that came out from my mouth....

Amber's POV

Oh how I wanted to just rip that towel open...Hearing her muffled moan just took away everything that I was holding in...it just burnt all that piece of sanity left inside of me...and I can't get enough of her...I bit her lower lip waiting for her permission ..and as soon as she opened my tongue immediately searched for hers...I've seen no signs of disapproval so I continued my journey down her neck...earning another soft moan from her...and hearing it gives me more urge wanting to hear more from her....lightly her collarbone leaving my mark on her...my hands found her and with only the towel blocking me from completely touching her, I started kneading it slowly making sure I'll pleasure her with every touch I made...and soon I could her her raggedly breathing....

" Amber" she said between her breath....my other hand traveled down between her thighs slowly raising the hem but then I could feel her being hesitant from it...

I created a gap between us and saw her face flushed red... she pulled me down and whispered "turn off the lights...."

The same time imprisoning my ear between her teeth even more... I got it...she's shy making me just smile...it was then I realized were already at the very edge of the bed...I laughed deep inside thinking how on earth did we get there...I ordered her to lock her legs around my waist and so I crawled up with her under me to the center of her bed....I reached out for the light... I felt a tug on my shirt after...

"you first"---Krys said and I obediently took off my shirt with my tanktop..

"your turn" I said...

"I have nothing underneath" she whispered once again and giggled....her hands were cold when they found mine...leading my hand above

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter