Krystal Jung

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"god!!what does she want from me this time?" I annoyingly pulled my hair in frustration..I'm still on my deep slumber when my phone kept on ringing..I hate it the most when someone disturbs me in my sleep..

I searched for my phone on my bedside table with my head still burried on my pillow..I pressed on the answer button not even looking at the screen to see the caller's id..I know who she is and I'm too lazy to get up..

"what?!!" I muffled over the pillow but loud enough for her unable to hide my nuisance over her..I think I know what she's up to again..I really can't understand why can't they just let me go over this matter..

"Yah!! Jung Soo Jung!!..is that how you treat your older sister now?!..and hey don't tell me your still curled up in your bed this time..my god!..Krys do you even take a glance at your clock?!"..I held my phone away from my ears not interested of whatever my sister's saying over the phone..but her last word reminded me of him..I turned my head to the side and glanced on the clock on my table..

"goodmorning Yiyun.." I softly said under my breath..they just don't have any idea how often I look at the clock cause of his absence and the clocks reminds me of him..reminds me of my feelings that I will never forget no matter how long it would take..

"Unnie.."..I turned back my attention on my phone..

"have you already considered going out with Yul's cousin?..You better accept it this time..Krys your'e not getting any younger..we've given you enough time to think it over"..*sigh*..my family and friends kept on hooking me up with someone..and this is not the first time they tried setting me up with a guy though I told them a thousand times that I'm not interested in getting into any relationships..I kept on turning down every guy tried persuading me over dating..and this time their hooking me up with Oppa Yul's cousin that he himself don't even have any idea of what kind of guy he is..Yul is my sister's husband so I think this time I can't get away with it easily..

"Unnie I already told you it wont work..stop getting into my personal matters".. I sternly said reasoning out why I wont agree with it..

"how would you know if you wont even try..come on Krys just this once..they said he'll be arriving here next week to take charge of taking care of their sister who just transferred to study here in Korea.."..yeah right from what I have heard they are cousins with Yul oppa but he grew up in states with his half sisters..he's the same age as me and when my family heard of him coming over the more they kept on bugging me to go out with him..God!! i don't even know how he looks like and who cares anyway..

"Unnie I'm hanging up.." I did not wait for her to answer and pressed the end call button..

I'm getting tired of arguing with her over this matter..cause no matter how hard I try to explain myself out why I can't give my attention over someone else I know they won't understand me in the end..They won't believe in what I'm holding into..I'm cut from my thoughts when my phoned beeped..I got a message from my sister again..

I know your'e still holding unto him Krys..it's not that we don't want you to but sis it's been years..it's nearly two decades don't you think it's time for you to get over him and open up your heart with someone?..I understand the fact that you love him and we don't ask you to change anything about that..but what we intend to do is to make you happy again..we don't ask you to let go of that love but to learn to let go of his memory and accept the fact that he's gone..he's not coming back..but your'e still here you have your'e own life so live with it and move on...

I shook my head and threw my phone back in my bed and get up..I went straight to the bathroom and freshen up myself..I should be used to their everyday naggings about me being single but I can't help to feel annoyed when they put Yiyun into it..I don't want them telling me to forget him..cause I can't and I won't..I know it makes no sense but even if it would take me  lifetime I would still wait for him to comeback for me..I can't understand it either why I still hold on to his promise although it has given infront of my eyes why I shouldn't anymore...

flashback......

I just got back from the states after staying over my sister's place there for almost two years now..my sister brought me back after we heard about our father's condition that's been rushed to the hospital cause his heart disease..but the first thing in my mind when we arrived is to see Yiyun..and no words could explain my happiness the moment I layed my eyes on him at his shop..still looking good thoug it's obvious that he lost a lot of weight due to his sunken cheeks..god I missed him so much but I can't approach him..I got myself contented just by watching him from afar evryday since I got back..I caught h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter