one more time

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without wasting any time,Amber ran her way back to the hospital...determined to take all her words back and ...yes she needed more informations...lots of it for if not, she'll lose her sanity real soon... sadly,she could'nt find her anywhere...hanging her head low she decided to just go back to her brother's room...zoning out she bumped into someone...

"watch it..." he said..

"oops sorry..." Amber looked blankly at him and saw that Top guy...she literally facepalmed herself in her head as of all people in there it has to be him...

"oh...no it's okay...hi" Top greeted as he straightened his back at the doorway... unable to hide his shocked expression...to which Amber noticed but decided to ignore it...she needs to find and talk to Krystal is what's all in her head that moment...

"I thought your with Krys?" Amber asked...Top wasn't able to answer back immediately so she assumed she already went home... "oh did she go home already?"

"yeah...why are you looking for her suddenly after breaking up with her ...why?are you going to take her back just like that? " what he said made Amber's brows furrowed..

"and what is it to you if I take her back?... why are you afraid she might choose me over you again?" Amber raising a brow at him...

"kid you really don't know anything..." the sound of sarcasm in his voice.. "better move on kid and stay away from her..."

Top was taller than Amber but the latter reached up just to come face to face with him...

"no...you better stay away 'cause she's my woman" battling his gaze Amber then composed herself walking away from Top who was left dumbfounded....

__________________________________________________________

"but how could such thing happen?" Amber said looking at her reflection on the mirror after changing clothes to bed...still could not believe what she found out...holding her chin up and turning side to side... "man I've never been this enlightened of why I do look like a man...always dealing with people who couldn't understand the way I am...with all those judge...harsh words from people who doesn't know me...when in fact I was indeed a man in my past life..." she continued talking to herself... "Yiyun-shii did you just randomnly picked a body on your next life?"

Just then someone knocked on the door... "Amber?...you okay in there?"---Jackie

"yeah I'm good"---Amber looking back at her reflection...

"oh...okay I thought you were talking to someone..." as Jackie walked away..

All night Amber never let go of the journal reading every single word in it... "we even have the same birthdate hmmm.." she mumbled under her breath...

"Jackie do I really look like a llama?" she asked out of the blue making her sister burst out laughing...

"do I need to answer that Amber?really?" Jackie scoffed.. Amber gestured like throwing a pillow at her sister...she wanted to protest but she was being extra careful not to wake up Jhonghyun who's in deep slumber already caused by his medicines...

"ishhh..." she shook her head focusing back at the journal... "I'd better talk to her tomorrow"

Amber's POV

"Amber your'e going to be late...wake up" it was Jackie's voice that woke me up cutting off my dream...

I jolted up chasing my breath and all soaked in sweat...that dream was like a timetravel and it brought me back to the time I first met her...not as Amber but Yiyun...exactly as how it says on the journal...and even as Amber, I also did met her on a clock shop...I remember I've always dreamt of this man who looked like me and this girl who was unclear of sight at first and it turns out to be Krys...and yes it do make sense now...how my heart reacted that way everytime I saw her when she was still a stranger for me...why even just her smile makes my heartbeats race..why I fell for her instantly...it wasn't just because of Yiyun...but because were one...I already love her even the time I haven't met her yet...it was always there...just waiting...waiting to be recognized once again....

"hey what's wrong?"--Jackie noticed me zoning out...

"nothing..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter