XXXII (for real XD)

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

The moment I saw Jhong entered the room....i totally lost it...I wasn't thinking anymore and attacked him...God forgive me but I would never forgive him...I could kill someone right now....thinking he did something to Krys....he tried freeing himself from my grip while I wanted to choke him to death...instead of saying sorry there was this smirk on his face stiring me up even more....

"what did you do to her?!!!" giving him real hard punch on the face he deserves....he did not answer but looked at me and chuckled...I raised my hand once again but then..

"Amber..." her weak voice called for me...I wasn't planning to let go of him untill I felt those slim arms from behind me wrapped on my waist...her sobs just breaks my heart and as much as I hate my brother, she needs me more right now...she gently pulled me off away from him...

"what now Amber?"---Jhonghyun said as if mocking me... "see? You don't even have balls to kill me" I tried to break loose from Krys but she did not let me go near him anymore...as if nothing happened he turned his back on us and went straight to the bathroom...I turned to Krys and hugged her tight giving her comfort as much as I could give...I kissed her forehead as she snuggled up closer to my chest...

"I'm sorry....I'm stupid...I wasn't here protect you" I whispered to her...I can't stop my tears from falling...

I vowed to protect her but I can't even protect her from my brother....

"did he----" my voice cracked unable to ask her what's in my mind...

She shook her head ..."nothing happened....I'm sorry I was just trying to help you to patch things up with him...I'm sorry Amber I didn't know he'd try to force himself to me..." she said hiding her face from me "but.....but I was able to push him and hide...I was too afraid to go out.." I hushed her down... "Am I wanna go home..." she pleaded after she calmed down..*sigh*

I lifted her head up and gently brushed away her tears from her cheeks...

"look at me...I would never let this happen ever again...do you trust me?" she nodded and a faint smile slowly showed up her lips... "I won't let him or anyone hurt you from now on" I held her hand and led her out of the room... "give me a minute" I said and ran to my room quickly taking all my things that I'll need...because of what he did I can't stand living in this house with him anymore...

"let's go princess" I said when I got back and wrapped my arms over her shoulders...with her state right now I can't let her drive so I suggested we'd just walk back to her house...we were halfway through when suddenly chest pain kicked in...I tried to bear with it maybe...just maybe the pain would go away like it used to...*come on Amber just a little bit longer were almost there*..but every step I took it got worse finding it real hard to breath...next thing I know...Krys desperately called for help as I felt the ground on my back...

Krystal's POV

I'm tired...my body still tremble of fear...and all I want right now is yo go home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter