Chapter eight

꽃 Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I my lips nervously as the two of us walked in silence, and I peeked up nervously at Sehun as our hands were still intertwined.

Sehun, on the other hand, was walking slightly in front of me in a casual manner, as if he didn’t feel awkward or embarrassed at holding my hand at all, and I bit my lips as I desperately wanted to pull my hand away from his.

*But the Master told me that I have to kiss Sehun to break the spell…* I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head at the absurd thought.

I hadn’t even kissed Kim Jongin yet despite him being my husband, how could I possibly kiss Sehun who I had known for just a day?

But then again, I am dead. So…I guess it wouldn’t matter now?

my lips slightly, I tilted my head as I wondered how to kiss someone.

*Do you go like this…?* I twisted my mouth to one angle, then frowned as it felt weird.

*Or like this?* I puckered my lips as far as it can go, yet ended up blushing madly as I quickly straightened my lips into its original position, greatly embarrassed by my actions.

“Where are we going?” I asked Sehun to get rid of the embarrassment chewing me away inside.

“Back to the market,” Sehun replied as he walked faster, “In order to know where we should be travelling first, we will go to an old friend of mine.”

“A troll as well?” I asked as Sehun shook his head.

“No, he’s a normal person.” Sehun answered and my eyes widened.

“You mean, there’s other people beside you who can see supernatural beings as well?”

“I never said that,” Sehun glanced back at me with a small smile, “He can’t see supernatural beings like I can, but he is very interested in these kind of stuff. So I tell him all that I know, and he does the research.”

“Oh,” I nodded my head, and my eyes trailed down to our intertwined hands. “Uhm…”

“What is it?”

“Regarding our hands…” I mumbled shyly, cringing inside at bringing this topic up. But the uncomfortableness was starting to get to me, and the more I hold his hand, the guiltier I feel.

“Oh, right.” Sehun glanced down at our hands, “Uh, well, it’ll wear off someday. Just bear with it for the moment.”

“O-oh.” I bit my lips at Sehun’s careless response and pondered on whether I should tell Sehun about the kiss or not when the busy market came into view.

“Ah~” Sehun let out a relieved smile as he stopped walking for a moment, catching his breath, “We’re finally here.”

As we entered the crowded market, I hid my face in embarrassment for holding Sehun’s hand in broad day light until I remembered that I was invisible to human beings. But I still hid it anyway as Sehun pulled me along the busy street.

Arriving at a shabby looking bookstore, Sehun walked inside and glanced around himself.

I, too, stared at the interior of the bookstore and wrinkled my nose slightly at the poor state it was in. Unlike the ones in the palace, this bookstore was an old, smelly, dust-filled room with piles and piles of books stacked messily on the broken bookshelf and on the floor. There was one tiny window at the top near the roof and the floorboards creaked with every step Sehun stook.

“Suho hyung!” Sehun called out as he gently nudged a book away from his feet, “I’ve got questions to ask you!”

“Hhm?” A shabby looking man emerged from within the pile of books, and he squinted his eye as if adjusting to the light as he stared at Sehun.

“Ah! Sehun ah!” The man finally recognized Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter