Chapter twenty seven

꽃 Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**A/N**
Incase you guys didn't see my comment in the comment section below, I changed a part of chapter twenty six. Even though i only changed a small section, but the plot did alter a little bit with that change, so you guys might want to go and reread that section again if you haven't already. With all that said, enjoy this chapter! And once again, subscribe, comment and upvote if you guys enjoy reading this fanfic!

--Moelolz

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Lay hyung, is Kris gone?”

Sehun lingered around the mouth of the cave and glanced nervously at Lay who had already taken a step out of the cave.

“Kris? Uhh….yes. He’s gone.”

“Really?” I frowned, “He’s gone? Just like that?”

“Well what were you expecting him to do? Stay around and get taken back to the Unknown?”

My frown deepened at Lay’s impatient tone, yet I kept my mouth shut as we all exited the cave.

“Where did Xiumin and Kris go?” Luhan glanced around himself, seemingly puzzled, “They couldn’t have just left like that.”

“Why not?” Lay directed his annoyance to Luhan this time, “What’s wrong with them leaving? They’re our enemies after all. It’s weirder if they actually stayed with us.”

“Lay hyung, are you alright?” Sehun spoke quietly beside Lay, “Is something bothering you?”

Lay pressed his lips together.

“No, nothing’s wrong.” Lay muttered before taking the compass from me, “Let’s get going before Soyoung’s time for the mission is up.”

As Lay began working with the compass, I found myself falling into deep thought.

*Seems like this wasn’t planned by them.* I glanced at Luhan who looked genuinely confused and Lay’s irritated expression, *So…why did Kris and Xiumin leave so suddenly?*

“Come on, let’s go.”

Lay grabbed onto my hand, causing me to snap out of my thoughts, and I blinked at Lay who stared at me with widened eyes.

“What are you doing?” Lay snapped, “Hurry up and hold hands with Sehun and Luhan, we don’t have any more time to be dawdling around!”

I blinked again before finally understanding Lay’s intentions, and I hurriedly held onto Luhan’s hand even though Sehun was the one closer to me.

I cleared my throat softly as I could feel Sehun’s stare on my face, and there was a minute of silence as Sehun slowly linked hands with Luhan.

“Okay, let’s go.” Lay muttered gruffly before jumping into the compass without any hesitation.

But as I entered the compass behind Lay, my eyes caught onto the place where Lay had pinpointed us to go to, and my eyes widened with curiosity as I was dragged completely into the compass.

For the place where Lay wanted us to go, was none other…

…than the human realms.

 

~~~

 

I was hovering above ground again as we arrived at the human realms, and I opened one eye cautiously, expecting to be at the market again.

But to my surprise, we didn’t arrive at the market.

Instead, we arrived right outside my old home.

In other words, Kim Jongin’s palace.

I felt my heart jump to my mouth as I stared at the familiar yet distant building in front of me, and I gulped as I suddenly felt like I had difficulty breathing.

“What are we doing here, Lay hyung?” Sehun frowned as he also recognized this place as the human realms, “don’t tell me that Exo M members could be hiding here as well.”

“I said so before, Exo M members don’t hide.” Lay snapped, “And yes, they do roam around here, like many of the other supernatural beings.”

“I’ve visited the human realms before as well,” Luhan commented as he walked a few steps closer to the palace, “If I remember, this is the emperor’s palace, right?”

“Yup!” Sehun nodded his head, “This is Emperor Kim Jongin’s palace, the greatest emperor of Korea in history!”

I let out a small, stiff smile at Sehun’s proud declaration.

Greatest Emperor of Korea in history?

You had got to be kidding me.

“Hey, can we go inside?” Luhan’s eyes sparkled as he eyed the castle with interest, “I want to see how a human palace look like.”

“You guys can. But I can’t.” Sehun pouted slightly, “I’m a human being, remember? I can’t just barge into the palace like I own the place.”

“That’s okay! I can make you invisible!” Luhan snapped his fingers twice. “There! Now no one can see you!”

“Really?” Sehun eyed Luhan doubtfully, “Or are you just bluffing me?”

“I’m not bluffing you! Seriously!” Luhan frowned, “Do you think an advanced spir- I mean, supernatural being like me would bluff my powers?”

Sehun scratched his chin thoughtfully. “I guess not.” 

“Exactly! So, what are we waiting for?”

“Okay!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter