Chapter eleven

꽃 Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay’s POV

“Guess what,” I announced as I arrived at the fifth place.

My friends all glanced up at me for a split second before resuming to their activities.

“Yah!” I frowned, “Pay attention to me!”

“We’re listening,” Luhan ge said absent-mindly as he the head of a deer snuggled in his lap, and Xiumin ge nodded his head in agreement as he munched away on his seventh bowl of rice.

Tao and Chen were playing with the grass, boredom plastered on their faces whilst Kris ge seemed like the only one doing something productive as he flew around the sky with incredible speed whilst practicing martial arts at the same time.

But even so, I could tell that everyone is pretty damn bored with nothing much going on for them to do.

“Want to hear something interesting?” I sat down next to Xiumin ge.

“Yeah, yeah.” Chen muttered as he poked the grass, “Did you find any hot girls?”

“Uhm…I found our persecutor, which happens to be a girl.”

Everyone stopped in their tracks, and even Kris ge stopped flying and landed on ground to listen to what I have to say.

“Is she hot?” Chen asked after a few minutes of silence.

“Weeellll, she’s cute,” I shrugged.

“Is she cuter than my deer?” Luhan ge glanced at me with his big doe eyes.

I raised one eyebrow.

“Uh-“

“-No way, Luhan, your deer can’t possibly beat my rice.” Xiumin ge scoffed, interrupting me as Luhan ge’s big eyes widened even bigger.

“Excuse me, but I believe you just offended my deer. Apologize. Now.”

“OH YOU DIDN’T CALL ME GE! KRIS, LUHAN DIDN’T CALL ME GE!” Xiumin ge began yelling to our leader as Kris ge shot them both a deathly glare, sending the two of them back into quietly doing whatever they were doing before they started fighting.

Tao let out a sigh as everything fell silent again and he flopped down onto the grass and began rolling around.

“I’m sooo boorrreeeddd,” Tao whined.

“You and I both,” Chen muttered as he glanced over at me. “So what about that cute persecutor girl?”

“Oh, it’s just that, she fell into the Fairy Mountains that I am acting as a doctor in and these fairies brought her to me.”

“And you actually helped her!?” Tao stared at me, “I thought you were only being a doctor there in order to refine your powers-”

“-Anyway,” I ignored Tao as I continued on, “I decided to help her, because I am a nice guy” – earning scoffs from Tao- “And I found the mark on her arm.”

“You ert.” Luhan ge shook his head, “And I thought Chen was the womanizer here.”

“Yah, it was on her arm. Not on her chest.”

“Sure, sure, whatever you say.” Xiumin smirked as he exchanged high fives with Luhan and I sighed as I wondered just exactly what kind of relationship these two idiot gege share.

“But seriously,” Chen tilted his head as he leaned his elbow on the ground, “Is she hot-“

“-Get to the point.” Kris ge suddenly spoke, “Otherwise I’m going to continue practicing my skills.”

“Alright, alright.” I raised both hands, “I’ve got something fun up my sleeves. You guys are all bored anyway, right?”

Tao’s eyes brightened as even Luhan and Xiumin glanced up from whatever they were do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter