Chapter seven

꽃 Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Exo M,” The master began speaking as she sealed the open wall back into its place. “Is a group consisting of six spirits with incredible powers.”

I nodded my head as the master continued.

“There’s not many people who’s seen the six spirits before, as they roam around the human and supernatural realms.” The master crossed her arms, “Another reason why they’re so scarcely seen is because Exo M doesn’t like interacting with people, and often just keep to themselves.”

“If they’re that silent,” Sehun raised one eyebrow, “Why are people trying to cage them?”

“They conducted two massacres before,” The master took out a map as she pointed to two places on the map, “One in the Fairy Mountains and the other in the troll village.”

“Fairy Mountains,” I breathed, “I heard that name a lot of times since I’ve died. What exactly is that place?”

“Oh, you don’t know yet?” The master blinked, “Well, let me inform you of the geographic settings of the Supernatural realm.”

“Oh! I know this!” Sehun said as his eyes brightened at the chance to show off his knowledge, “The supernatural realm consists of five places right? The Fairy mountains, the troll village, the dragon’s lair, the Unknown and the…the…uh.”

“We call it the fifth place,” The master stepped in as Sehun faltered away, “Because no one knows what or where the fifth place is, and had never been there before. Some brave warriors have tried to go to the fifth place, but once they set off, we’ve never seen them again.”

A tiny hint of sadness glistened within the depths of the master’s seemingly young eyes, and she sighed before rolling up the map and placing it on the floor beside her.

“I had a good friend,” The master said as she leaned against the wall, “He was one of the most honoured and strongest warrior in the Unknown. The fame got to his head, and he vowed that he would go to the fifth place, and return to solve everyone’s mysteries on the place.”

“But he never came back right?” Sehun finished off the master’s story with no hint of emotions in his voice.

“You’re wrong.” The master gave Sehun a wry smile, “He came back alright, but he came back dead.”

“Dead…” Contrary to Sehun’s bored expression, my eyes were wide open in expectation and my heart thumped as I wondered what happened to the warrior.

“He was involved in the massacre in the Fairy Mountains,” The master tilted her head and I thought I saw tears glisten at the corner of her eyes, “Exo M killed off all the warriors and those who are able fighters in the Fairy Mountains. There was five hundred of them at the time, and the six of them killed them all without effort.”

Biting my lips, I suddenly had a lack of courage as I doubt that I could cage Exo M, let alone find them in the first place.

“Anyway,” The master snapped out of her daze as she went back to her brisk and bright personality, “Information about Exo M.”

“The six members of Exo M are Heal, Lightning, Flight, Telekinesis, Frost and Time. Their names are pretty self-explanatory of the power that they own.”

I nodded my head as the master continued on her lecture.

“Apparently Heal is the kindest and least dangerous spirit out of the six, whilst flight is probably the most dangerous.”

The master paused for a bit, then she scrunched her nose together as she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter