Chapter twenty five

꽃 Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I shivered uncannily.

Even though my eyes were tightly closed, I could feel an intense aura hanging over me like an invisible layer of dust, and the feeling was so suppressing that I felt like I would stop breathing any minute.

Too afraid to open my eyes even though I had already woken up for 30 minutes, I my lips nervously, already able to guess the origins of this overpowering feeling.

*Kris.* I thought to myself, *It’s you isn’t it?*

“Are you awake?”

I cringed. How could I have forgotten that the Exo M members were able to read minds!?

Opening my eyes, I slowly sat up from the grass and glanced uneasily at Kris, who was sitting down next to me, his eyes burning into mine.

“Are you going to kill me now?” I asked him softly, “Now that you’ve saved me?”

Kris’ stare intensified, and I glanced away as if I was staring into the burning sun.

“I’m not going to kill you.” Kris’ voice came out as a whisper.

“Why not?” My hands reached out to pat the purple dragons’ head who was still sleeping soundly beside me, “Unless you want me to take you back to the unknown.”

“Because…” Kris grimaced a little, “Because it’s no fun if I just let you die now.”

I’m sorry? Fun?

I whipped my head around and glared at Kris, suddenly unafraid of his frightening stare.

“Then let’s see,” My voice was stone cold, “Let’s see if I’ll let you make fun out of me.”

“Hmm.” Kris sounded uncaring as he stood up, pulling me up along with him forcefully. “Let’s go.”

“Go where?”

“Go back to your dear bunch of friends,” Kris smirked at me, “The Sehun guy, isn’t it? And that cruel bunch of Exo M members.”

“Aish…” I cursed softly under my breath, “Was it necessary to read my mind before I die? Is that part of your “fun” too?”

“Maybe.” Kris placed two finger in his mouth and whistled, causing the dragons to all wake up with a start.

“I’m going to leave for a while,” Kris said, his voice magically booming across the massive grass plain, “So take care of yourselves whilst I’m gone, alright?”

The dragons all let out a roar, as if in agreement and I blinked as I felt a small nudge on my leg.

I glanced down to see the purple dragon nudging its head on my leg.

“Hey, hey.” I smiled and bent down as I tickled the dragon’s chin, “I have to leave now…but I promise I’ll come back here and visit you again if I ever get the chance, alright?”

The purple dragon purred and it craned its head into my arms.

And with one last on my ear, the purple dragon gave me a lopsided grin before padding away to the other dragons.

I stood up and smiled as I watched the dragon walk away.

“Goodbye,” I whispered to the dragon’s back, “It was nice meeting you too.”

 

~~~

 

“KIM SOYOUNG!” Sehun’s eyes widened. “OH MY GOSH. IS THAT ACTUALLY YOU, KIM SOYOUNG?”

I tilted my head as everyone began rushing over to Sehun, only to gawp at me who stood before them with Kris right behind me.

I blinked as i saw Luhan standing amongst the group.

"You guys found Luhan?" I asked.

"Yeah, after we found him, you went disappearing." Sehun answered me unhappily as he pulled out a big pout.

“But who’s that?” Luhan pointed to Kris in a quizzical manner.

I rolled my eyes slightly.

“That’s Kris.” I answered Luhan as I plastered a sweet smile on my face, “I met him when I accidentally entered the Dragon’s lair.”

Lay frowned. “So you’re telling us that this cave here isn’t actually the Dragon’s lair?”

“No, this cave is just a decoy. An entrance to the real place, I guess.”

I turned to Frost, or rather, Xiumin, as he stared at us.

“Do you know who he is?” I asked Xiumin as Xiumin blinked and turned his eye to Kris.

“I…erm, I don’t know who he is.” Xiumin answered dumbly as I raised one eyebrow and nodded my head.

“Right…” I drawled, “Even when he’s Flight from Exo M?”

There were startled looks everywhere.

But Sehun was probably the only one who was startled because Kris was flight.

“Stay back, Soyoung.” Sehun drew out his sword and ran over to me and Kris, standing in between of us. “Let me deal with him.”

“It’s okay, Sehun.” I placed one hand on Sehun’s shoulder, “He’s not going to kill me, because it won’t be fun if he just kills me now.”

Sehun stared at me.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter