Chapter eighteen

꽃 Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One more day until I freeze this village.

                                           Yours Sincerely, Frost.

 

I shuddered as I picked up the note from the ground, and I sighed wearily as I glanced up at the grey sky.

*Is it just me?* I wondered to myself as a chilling breeze blew past me, causing Goosebumps to rise from my arms, *Or is the weather getting colder by the second?*

Shaking that thought out of my head, I carried the note into Chanyeol’s house.

“Where were you?” Chanyeol demanded as soon as I entered the house.

I frowned slightly as I saw him sitting lazily on a chair, his legs crossed as he chewed on a piece of bread.

“Looking around the village,” I dropped the note on the table, “And I found this on my way back here.”

Chanyeol glanced at the note carelessly and he sighed as he stood up.

“Seriously,” Chanyeol muttered as he picked up the note and threw it away in the fire stove, “Was there any need for Frost to send us these messages every day? I think we get the point already.”

“Mhm.” I walked over to the fire store to warm up my chilled body, “You know, Sehun, Luhan and Lay are busy setting up the y traps right now.”

“That’s good.”

“Yeah...do you want to go with me to check up on them right now? Even some members of this village is helping them right now.”

“You can go.” Chanyeol yawned, “I’m tired.”

Easing my creased eyebrows, I let out a small, forced smile.

“You said you have knifes and weapons with you, right?” I gave up trying to get Chanyeol to work.

“Yes.”

“Can you give them to me for now?”

Chanyeol eyed me suspiciously as he placed a cautious hand around his precious sword sitting around his waist.

“Why?” Chanyeol kept a wary hand on his sword.

“Please give them to me, Chanyeol.” I reached out a hand, “You know why I need them.”

“So? You might actually be a spy. I don’t even know your identity yet. Why are you doing this in the first place anyway? How did you die? What is your mission unknown!?”

I pressed my lips together at Chanyeol’s accusations and I sighed softly before letting my hands fall to my side.

“I don’t need to tell you all that.” I muttered before stepping away from the fire stove. Walking over to the exit, I paused for a bit before turning over to Chanyeol.

“I just want to remind you, Chanyeol.” I heaved a small sigh, “We’re working our off right now for your sake, not for ours.”

 

~~~

 

“Alright!” Sehun said excitedly as he wiped the tiny beads of sweat off his forehead despite the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter