Chapter thirty three

꽃 Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stared at the tall male in front of me, and I held my breath with fear as Time paced around the motionless room. 

“Ah…Kris ge,” Time stopped in front of Kris and gave a small shake of his head, “You had always been overly protective of her…”

Time trailed off and glanced over at me, who stared back at him with widened eyes.

Her? Is he referring to me?

“Who’s her?” I asked him anyway. Although it sounded like a pretty dumb question even to me.

Time raised one eyebrow.

“I thought I let you saw enough dreams already,” Time replied dryly, “You’re smart. You should be able to figure out who that ‘her’ is.”

“You were the one controlling my dreams?” I scrunched my eyebrows together, “How…”

“…How did I know about your past? How could I still remember even though warrior Yonghwa had already erased all our memories-“

“-Wait a second.” I interrupted Time, “Warrior Yonghwa?”

“Oh, you really aren’t as smart as I had thought you would be.” Time sighed, “Warrior Yonghwa is Sehun’s dad. Sehun is Warrior Yonghwa’s son.”

I stared at Time dumbly.

“W-what?” Was all I could say as Time smirked slightly.  

“Ah, warrior Yonghwa,” Time let out a small chuckle, “He’s probably the only guy who’s more of a flirt than Chen ge.”

“Chen?” I tilted my head, “Who’s that?”

“Oh, just someone I know.” Time answered me vaguely, “Someone I know very well.”

I frowned a little. Someone Time knew very well? Is that Chen the last Exo M member?

Even if he was, I wouldn’t like to meet him. Not after hearing that he was a big flirt. I had enough of guys who fawned over multiple woman.

Kim Jongin broke my heart. Warrior Yonghwa angered me into this impossible mission and I wasn’t especially eager to find out what kind of negative influence this Chen would have on me.

Talking about Warrior Yonghwa…What exactly happened to him?

Time glanced at me as I fell deep into my thoughts, and he tilted his head before letting out a small chuckle.

“Warrior Yonghwa met a human woman when he travelled the human realms in order to cage us.” Time said, placing his hands behind his back, “I guess you could say, it was love at first sight.”

“But what about Guardian Seohyun-“

“-Guardian Seohyun?” Time burst out laughing. “Oh no, she was nothing compared to this human woman. This human woman was important enough to Warrior Yonghwa that he conceived a son with her.”

“But then he abandoned her?” I raised one eyebrow, “He left her as easily as how he loved her? Can you even call that love?”

“That’s what people think,” Time approached me and tapped my nose, “But they don’t know that he’s loved her all this time. Even until now.”

I shook my head in disbelief. From what I heard in my last dream, he sounded pretty much like a flirt and cared about no one else other than himself.

“You see,” Time continued to speak, “He’s protecting her. He’s protecting her and his son. From the jealous population of female supernatural beings who wished to be his spouse.”

I frowned.

“But in that dream you showed me, he told me he was hiding the fact that Sehun’s his son so that his popularity wouldn’t drop! And…he told Sehun not to stick with one woman…why would he tell Sehun that if he himself is dedicated to one lady?”  

“I wonder why…” Time trailed off as he backed away from me, “Maybe that’s what you should figure out yourself. Why would he tell his son to not dedicate himself to one woman? Why would he erase his son’s memories?”

Biting my lips, my eyebrows furrowed even further together as I tried to figure out why.

Then I remembered when I was young and was friends with Kim Jongin, he would forbidden me to go anywhere near the river.

Because he had fallen in there once and nearly died. So he didn’t want me to drown as well.

My eyes snapped open wide as I lifted my gaze and stared into Time’s deep eyes.

“Is he…” I my lips, “Protec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter