Chapter 3 - @Se7en's Bar

Fake to Real?!

After crying out a lot of tears, Bom finally stopped crying that made Dar sighed with relief. The two were sitting comfortably in the dining table's chairs, no one's talking, a comfortable silence engulfed the whole house just then a knock was heard from the door. Dara expected that it was Chaerin and Minzy. Her expectations didn't fail her when she opened the door and revealed two younger looking girls and let them come in.

"Wow, unnies this house is huge! We can do slumber parties like everynight," Minzy said cheerfully. Trying to lighten up the mood. Then the Dara and Chaerin joined her.

"You're right maknae. We should have house parties every night here, right Dara?" Chaerin turned to Dara.

"Neh, Chae! I agree to the both of you. But I think you should also ask for Bom's permission? She's the eldest right?" Dara said. Joining the two in lightening up the mood. "Bommie! You love parties right? We should agree to them! Well of course, right after we arrange our things." Dara approached Bom with a heart warming smile. But Bom didn't even budge in her sit.

"Oh come on Bom! Please talk and smile like you always do! If not, you're not going to get your CORN FLAVORED ICE CREAM from us!" Chaerin threatened emphasizing the food. Just when Bom heard the word corn. She automatically smiled and thanked the girls for being there for her.

"My girls.. Thank you for being for me! You never really failed in making up my mood. So now please hand me the corn ice cream?" Bom turned to Chaerin then blinked her eyes like a five year old kid asking for a candy from her mommy. The girls laughed at Bom's childish antics and gave her the ice cream she was asking for that Chaerin and Minzy bought on the way to their house. 

The girls sat on the dining table and joined Bom in eating her ice cream. That fortunately for them, Bom shared her food. Its very rare for Bom to share food because of her love for them, mostly if that food has something to do with CORN. When they are happily eating and talking, Chaerin's phone rang and quickly answered it. 

"Baby!" Jiyong cheerfully greeted.

"Yah babe, no need for shouting okay? I can hear you clearly."

"Hahahah, sorry hun. I was wondering if you girls are free tonight at 8pm, let's hit Seven hyung's bar?"

"Hhhmm, wait, hold on a sec Ji. I'll judt ask them." Chaerin then turned to the girls who are already looking at her wondering who was she talking to.

"Girls, its Jiyong, my crazy boyfriend. He's asking if we're free tonight at 8pm, we're heading to Seven oppa's bar?" Chaerin explained.

"Oh unnie, am I allowed to go? If not its fine with me, I'll just go at my grandma's," Minzy said with a smile.

"I'm in if Dara's going as well and Minji, you can go if you want to just don't drink a lot," Bom answered. "Well, Dara?" Chae asked turning to Dara.

"It's fine with me Chae! Besides, I already miss my Baeby! Hehehe~ Minkki! Come with us, neh? Just don't drink!" Dara responded and Minzy nodded. Then Chaerin, went back to the phone call.

"Babyy. We're in! Are you going to pick us up or I'm just going to drive?" Chae asked her boyfriend.

"Oh hun, its up to you! And oh, Top hyung is with us, our elder friend from other school but eventually transferred in ours," Jiyong informed her.

"Well then, me and the girls will just drive our way there since there's a new member in our gang," Chae answered.

"Okay then! By the way babe, Top hyung is Seven hyung's cousin. See you girls later! loveyou babe!" 

"Oh, good to know. Goodbye. See ya. Loveyouevenmore!" then she hung the call up.

When Chaerin ended the call, she turned to her watch and gasped. OMO! It's 6pm already we need to doll up! she thought.

"Girls! We'll be going there in an hour or two. So yeah, might as well doll up ourselves, neh? Minkki, let's head home first since we don't have clothes here. Unnies, we'll be here by quarter to eight," she announced while smiling widely. Then, the girls nodded in aggrement while smiling back.

--------

The boys first arrived in the bar. Unfortunately, Seven was not around but Top was quickly recognized by the bar staff and bowed at him showing respect then Top bowed back and told them to work hard. The boys sat on the table near the bar counter and ordered their drinks. Not long after that, the girls arrived together with their stunning ourfits. The boys quickly noticed their arrival for the girls stand out because of their sense of fashion and beauty.

Dara wore slightly fitted red skirt and a cropped top that slightly shows some of her abs. Chaerin wore an over-sized looking shirt dress same with Minzy but Minzy's was sleeveless. Bom wore a black mini dress that only covers up her upper legs and fits perfectly on her. The boys approached them and introduced them to Top.

"Girls this is Top hyung! He's a former student in JYP University and now transferee to our school," Seungri introduced.

"My real name is Choi Seunghyun but Top is my nickname," Top introduced herself to the girls and shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you Top oppa, I'm Minzy the maknae, this is Chaerin unnie, Dara unnie and Bom unnie," Minzy responded with a smile.

When Top is about to shake Bom's hand, he noticed that she wasn't paying attention, it was like she's in deep thought. Top was about to withdraw his hand infront of Bon when Chaerin whispered to him.

"Mianhe oppa for unnie's manner just now. Her boyfriend just broke up with her earlier today." CL whispered to him. Top clearly understands. Because he feels the same way right now. So, he asked for a hand shake politely.

Top cleared his throat to get Bom's attention and introduced himself again, "Bom right?" Bom turned to him, "Oh, neh?"

"I'm Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun. Jiyong and the other's friend. I'm new hear. They introduced me to you girls, but you weren't listening. Sorry to interrupt your thoughts. Nice to meet you, anyway." Top explained. "Oh, sorry Top-shii. I'm just in deep thought. Bom by the way." Then, they shook hands.

"Oh, it's alright. I think I clearly understand how you feel tonight. Want a drink? Hey guys-" Top turned to the others but realized they left already. so he came back to Bom, "Bom-shii, want a drink?"

"Sure."