Chapter 39 - Vow

Fake to Real?!

Dara, Youngbae, Yuri, Minzy, Seungri, Jiyong, Daesung and Chaerin were in the school now. They were sitting on the bench at the school field where they first saw Top and Bom helding hands while walking.

"Guys, you know what. Bommie's smiling so brightly this morning. It has been a long time since I last saw her smile like that," Dara said to her friends while smiling feeling happy for her dear cousin Bom.

"Same with hyung! He's laughing at us like crazy this morning. He never laughed that hard before," Daesung exclaimed remembering his jolly hyung this morning. 

"Weird. They're always the same. Maybe-,"

"THEY'RE TOGETHER NOW?!" Jiyong, Yuri and Minzy exclaimed at the same time that cut Chaerin's statement.  The others got surprise when the three shouted in unison. 

"Hyung! You sounded like a gay! Don't shout like that again!" Seungri told his Ji hyung a little annoyed at their loudness.

"Sorry guys. I think you'll do the same if you'll see that," Jiyong said then pointed at the direction they are looking at. Their eyes widened when they turned their heads to the direction but eventually turned into eye smiles. 

"KYAAAAA!" Dara and Chaerin yelled in happiness at the same time as they saw Bom and Top walking hand in hand towards their place. Minzy and Yuri giggled happily as they were feeling so happy for their Bom unnie was finally with Top now for real.

Bom and Top laughed to their expressions. As expected, they'll be shocked again when they see them being so lovey dovey again. Deja vu it is. 

"I believe this explains why you were so happily crazy this morning," Jiyong told his Top hyung once him and Bom arrived in front of them. Top smiled widely then nodded and raised him and Bom's hands that were holding each other in front of them feeling proud. 

Youngbae's eyes widened as he noticed a ring on Bom's ring finger that he never seen before, "Hyung, you gave her a ring?" he asked curiously but he smiled eventually. 

Top nodded then Youngbae and Jiyong brotherly hugged him feeling very happy for him. The girls got curious to their actions just because of a ring, "What's with Top oppa giving Bom unnie a ring?" Minzy finally asked. 

"Because Minkki, he told us long time ago that he will give his future girlfriend a ring if he'll felt that they'll last long and will be marrying each other someday," Daesung started explaining with a smile. 

"And that ring will be an engagement ring for now. Temporary. He'll give his girlfriend another ring but this time it will be the ring that has the largest amount of diamond karats if impossible, when the day that he'll propose to her has come," Seungri finished smiling widely and feeling proud for his hyung. 
The girls smiled at Top's sweetness and that really proves that he's a romantic and serious man that will never hurt their Bom unnie. Bom turned her head to Top, "You didn't tell me about that," she said smiling also touched at his vow and squeezed his hand lightly.

Top scratched the back of his head feeling shy when Daesung and Seungri revealed the vow he made with them, "Uhm.. Well.. Now you know," he said blushing. 

"Omona! Our hyung's blushing?!" Seungri teased as Top blushed while talking with Bom. Their friends laughed at him including Bom. He smacked Seungri's head playfully but didn't stopped the laughter that surrounds them. 

--------------------------*

BOM'S POV

Two months had passed since me and Seunghyun got officially together. The girls were very happy for me and they confessed to me something to make me and Top together. That is they asked Sunny to be so clingy to Senghyun whenever I'm around to make me feel jealous and by chance confess to Top first.

I laughed at their idea, specifically Yuri's idea. These girls were really smart. Well, I gotta say I really felt jealous and I almost hated Sunny for that. But good thing I kept in my mind that she's still my friend that I just have to ignore her being sweet to Seunghyun. But Sunny still apologized to me and I forgave her quickly.

I also told them that me and Seunghyun got together not because of their plan, but because of the incident that happened that night in the school garden. They really hated Siwon for doing it and thankful that Seunghyun came or if not something bad might really happen.  But they still admitted that the incident happened resulted a perfect relationship between me and Seunghyun. 

"Hello Miss," a smiling guy appeared in front of me. My thoughts were stopped because of him, I've never seen him before plus his jersey uniform was different from Jiyong's team. 

"Uhm, hi?" I said showing him a confuse expression for it was weird for him to be surprisingly appearing infront of me and greeting me including that we don't know each other. 

"Oh sorry if I interrupted your deep thinking. I'm Soo Hyuk by the way, Lee Soo hyuk," he said smiling and offered his hand for a hand shake.

I shook his hand, "Nice meeting you. Do you need help or something?" I was trying to pull my hand back but it seems like he has no plans in removing his hold from my hand. 

 

TOP'S POV

From: Unknown caller

Hi. I saw your post on the lost and found bulletin board. You are looking for your binder notes I see. Luckily, I found it. So, just meet me at the nearby park here in school after the game, I'll return it to you. :)

Woah, finally! Exams are coming and I really need that binder notes of mine. I wonder who's this kind person. Oh well, I'll just meet him or her later. 

I was walking my way to the gym when I received that message. But I didn't bother to reply for our game will be starting in 20 minutes. I ran to the gym and when I arrived, I saw a guy talking to Bom and seems like he's introducing himself to her. But obviously confusion was all over her face.

When they shook hands, I can see Bom was pulling her hand back but this guy here was not letting go of her hand. Just who the hell is he? Holding my Bommie's hand without my permission. 

I quickly walked to them. When I got there, I placed my arm around Bom's shoulder that shocked her but eventually smiled when she saw it was me who did it. 

"Hey babe," I greeted then kissed her cheek. I turned to the guy, "Uhm, hey man. Do you need something?" I asked him cooly and he immediately let go of my Bommie's hand. 

"Uhm babe, he's Lee Soo hyuk. I asked him the same question and he hasn't answered yet. So," Bom said then turned to the Soo Hyuk guy and we both waited for his answer. 

"Uhm yeah. I was just going to ask for her number - I mean, where the boys' locker room is? I'm part of the other school's team that is your opponent today," he said. I smirked when I heard what his real intention was. 

"Sorry man, but the number you were asking for was not available. This girl here already has a boyfriend and that would be me," I said smiling so proudly. I can hear Bom's soft giggle as I finished my speech, "By the way Soo Hyuk-ssi the boys' locker room's that way," Bom said and pointed to the left direction of the gym.

"Uhm, yeah. Thank you. Sorry dude. Good luck," he said looking embarassed then quickly walked away. I started laughing at his reaction as he was far away from us. Bom smacked my shoulder lightly, "Yah, you're such a meanie."

"What? That boy was definitely in to you and I don't want that idea," I said seriously and she took it as her turn to laugh, "Yah. Why are you laughing at your boyfriend?" I said pouting trying to get her attention from laughing. 

She stopped laughing but still giggling, "Sorry Tabi ah. But you're such a cutie pie when you're jealous," she pinched my cheeks lightly like I was a little kid but I still pouted trying to be cute for her. 

She cupped my face and caressed my cheeks with her thumbs gently, "Come on. You'll cause the delay of your first game. I've heard from Jiyong that you're part of the first five. Give your best shot, neh?" she said smiling then tiptoed and placed a soft sweet kiss on my lips.

I smiled brightly at her then said, "I'll do my best for you my baby," she giggled and I pulled her closer to me then kissed her again, "Yah, enough already!" she said smiling. 

"Just a good luck from you," I said then winked at her. She laughed lightly then told me to go now and change my clothes into my jersey.