Chapter 17 - Lunch

Fake to Real?!

The next day in school, there's still five minutes before lunch break but Top was already outside Bom's classroom waiting for her. When the bell rang, all of the students quickly went out of their classrooms. 

"Hey, did I took long?" Bom approached him smiling. Yuri already left her and headed to their usual spot in the school garden for her panda was so impatient.

"No babe, you're just in time," Top smiled back then held her hand. 

"Let's go?" Bom asked then Top nodded. They were about to go when suddenly someone called Top. They turned around to know who it was and figured out that it was Shin Hye.

"Top! Hey! Oh, hi Bommie~~" Shin Hye greeted Bom like they were so close. Bom just faked a smile then turned to Top. He was looking at Shin Hye like he can't believe that she was actually talking to him. 

"Uhm, hey, do you need something?" Bom decided to be the one to speak politely, because Top seems like can't find his tongue.

"Yes. I need something. Someone actually," Shin Hye answered her then turned her head to Top like she was flirting with him then she spoke to him, "Top ah, can you help me to one of my subjects? I know you're great there that's why I wanna ask you if you can help me," then she softly smiled to him. Top smiled back and about to reply but Bom beat him to speak first.

"Why can't you ask Siwon for help? He's an Engineering major too, right?" Bom's rejecting her politely. Keeping herself cool down. Something's telling her that she should not allow Top to go with Shin Hye.

I see, someone's getting jealous eh. Shin Hye thought to herself and smirked. 

"Oh right, but Siwon has something to take care of, he's kind of busy. And I don't know anyone else in engineering," Shin Hye answered Bom smiling, a mocking one. Bom can't stop herself from raising a brow at her like she's not believing Shin Hye. Top was just watching them, it's like they're fighting over him. 

"And oh, I forgot, you're his girlfriend," Shin Hye playfully said then looked at Top, "So, is it okay if I'll borrow your BOYFRIEND for lunch?" Shin Hye asked emphasizing the word boyfriend. Bom took long to answer. She was absolutely hesitating to say yes.

Borrow? What? Is he some kind of a toy? Bom thought already annoyed.

"What subject is that, Shin Hye?" Top finally spoke, he noticed that Bom didn't answered back quickly, "Something that involves Maths," Shin Hye replied back, smiling.

"Alright. Let's have it over lunch," Top told Shin Hye smiling then turned to Bom who was already looking at him like she was surprised by his answer, "Is it okay with you, baby?" he asked Bom sweetly still holding her hand and slightly squeezed it. Bom's hesitation lessen when Top was the one who asked her. 

"Sure, babe. Let's just see each other after class, neh?" Bom agreed anyway a bit disappointed 'cause she knew that she can't do anything about it and Top wants this too.

Top nodded then let go of her hand and before Bom left, she purposely left a kiss on Top's cheek to annoy Shin Hye and she also felt doing it, "Bye Shin Hye~~" she waved at her smiling beautifully. Shin Hye just waved and faked a smile obviously annoyed at what she did to Top. 

Top too got surprised at Bom's actions. He just snapped back to reality when Shin Hye linked arms with him and told him that they'll leave now. He gladly go with her not pulling his arm out of Shin Hye's grip.

Why do I look so disappointed? I should be happy for him because he's about to take Shin Hye back. Bom thought to herself as she saw Top and Shin Hye made their way to the cafeteria with their arms linked together. 

She just made her way to the school garden where their friends are. She's still thinking about Top and Shin Hye's lunch together that she forgot to buy her own food. 

"Hey noona, where's your food? You're not gonna eat?" Daesung asked as he noticed Bom was not holding any food and it's a new sight for them. 

"Oh yeah, silly me. I forgot to buy. Noona's getting old," Bom said trying to cheer herself up and pouted cutely. 

"Unnie, me and Ji are heading to the cafeteria. We'll just buy you food. What do you want?" Chaerin kindly offered.

"Corn and a milkshake will do. Thank you," Bom answered a little lifeless, "Got that noona! Let's go hunchae," Jiyong cheerfully said.

"Hey unnie, where's Top oppa? Jiyong oppa told us that he's waiting for you outside your classroom," Minzy curiously asked. Top not being with Bom was a new image for them. Since the fake relationship started, these two were always together during lunch break.

"Yah Bommie, I left you with him. Where is he?" Yuri also asked.

"He's with Shin Hye," Bom bluntly answered, annoyed at mentioning the girl's name.

"Noona, you sound like a real jealous girlfriend," Seungri said teasing Bom everyone laughed at the maknae's statement. 

"I am not!" Bom quickly defended.

"You sure are Bom. Isn't that you and Top want?" Dara said also teasing her. 

"Hey guys, we have a jealous noona here," Youngbae announced as he points at Bom who was sitting beside him. Her friends laughed and .

While she, just rolled her eyes at them. Am I really jealous? Bom asked herself inside her head.


-----------------------------
Is Bommie really jealous? ^^

What do you think guys? Another chapter for youu~~ ^^