Chapter 20 - Surprise

Fake to Real?!

It was already midnight but Bom is still widely awake as she was finishing her blue print that was scheduled to be submitted on Friday while Dara was already sleeping soundly in her room. 

She can't sleep that she just decided to do that. Good thing it's a holiday tomorrow that it's alright for her to wake up late.

Her full attention was on her blue print but got stolen by a crashing plant pot she heard from the balcony. She turned her head to the balcony and saw no one there. 

She re what she was doing and just thought that it was a cat who accidently pushed it to fall on the ground and to be broken. But her attention turned again to her room's balcony when she heard a knock from the balcony's glass door.

She stood up and went there nervously, this time. Thinking a cat can never knock. She opened the door then looked around to find who was knocking but found no one. 

She turned around to go back to her room when a deep low voice surprised her, "BOO!"

"AAACCKK!" she screamed in surprise and covered her face with her hands afraid of what the stranger looks like thinking it was a scary one like in the movies. 

But removed it quickly when she heard a familiar laugh in front of her. There she saw a handsome stranger named Top laughing his heart out at her reaction. She got annoyed at him.

"Yah! You should have rang the door bell downstairs! Ever heard of a front door?!" Bom angrily said. 

"Hahahaha! Sorry Bom. I wanted to surprise you. What's the use of surprising if I'm gonna use the front door?" he playfully asked still laughing. 

Bom just snobbed him and was about to leave him outside when he pulled her arm returning her to his front and finally stopped laughing. 

"Bom ah~ I'm sorry if I made you scared, okay? It won't happen again, I promise," he apologized to her smiling softly. But it didn't changed Bom's expression for she remembered the events in school and in his car earlier. 

"Close the door and leave already, if you're done scaring me," she said coldly as she shrugged off Top's grip on her then went back inside her room leaving Top outside her balcony.

Top followed her and remembered that they had a quarrel, "Bommie ah~ I really came here to apologize."

Bom was continuing her work but listening to what he was saying, "I'm sorry if I left you and came with Shin Hye instead. I'm sorry if I judged your bestfriend Chaerin in front you. I'm sorry if I said something that offended you and I'm sorry if Shin Hye and me made you jealous," he apologized in one go.

Bom got alarmed at the last thing he was sorry about, "Jealous? Who said I got jealous from you two?" 

"Well, the boys. And you're acting like one two, hun," Top answered her sort of teasing her.

Okay. I admit. I got jealous. Well maybe because I got used to us being together. Not because I like him. Bom thought to herself. Maybe.

"That's a lie. I am not jealous, baby," she denied and got surprised to herself when she called him baby.

Top smiled when he heard her called him baby. He walked to where she was sitting then turned her swivel chair around for her to face him. He kneeled in front of her to meet her eye level then said, "Do you forgive me now?"

"Fine. But I'm mad at you because you judged Chaerin, not because of jealousy," she defended while looking at his loving eyes and her face softened. 

"Alright. There's no need to be defensively, babe," Top more, "What are you doing here?" she asked. Top got up then went back to the balcony that made Bom confused. 

He's already leaving? Bom thought scrunching her eyebrows in confusion at Top's actions.

Then suddenly Top returned holding something, "I can't sleep and I've got so worried about you being mad at me," Top honestly answered, "I don't want to waste any time so I came here to apologize this late," he paused, "And I'm also hungry, I didn't ate dinner, so I bought us pizza to eat and brought you corn muffins as a peace offering," he finished smiling.

Bom finally smiled back at him. I missed that smile! He thought. 

She cleared her table then placed the food he was holding on it, "Thank you. Shin Hye was so lucky to have a sweet guy like you," she honestly said then sat back on the chair.

Top sat beside her then joked, "You're lucky too you know! I'm still your boyfriend now!"

Bom laughed at him then answered, "Yes but a fake one!"

Top felt something pinched her heart when Bom said that. He felt a little hurt with the truth. Truth hurts, right? But he didn't let Bom saw it. They ate happily and talked about random things mostly about themselves so that they can get to know each other more. 

"Omo! It's 3am already?" Bom said while looking at the clock.

"I better go home Bom, thank you for forgiving me," Top said and was already walking to the door but stopped in his tracks when he heard Bom.

"No. Something bad might happen. Just stay here for the night. Sleep here in my room," Bom kindly offered.

Top's eyes widened as Bom told him that they're gonna sleep in one room. Is she telling me to sleep with her... In her bed? He thought.

"I know what you're thinking, Seunghyun. Of course you're gonna sleep there in the couch," Bom said laughing and pointed at the couch in her room. 

"That's what I'm thinking Bommie. So yeah, good night," he shyly said feeling embarassed that Bom caught him thinking naughtily. Bom said good night to him then went to her bed. She lend Top two pillows and a blanket. Then they drift off to dreamland.

---------------*

It's already morning and Bom was the first to wake up though she slept really late. She stretched then tied her messy hair in a ponytail. Her eyes turned to the couch then saw Top sleeping so soundly. She walked her way there then kneeled to meet his face level.

Not bad. I really do have a handsome boyfriend. He's so innocent while sleeping just like a baby. Bom smiled to her thoughts. Aish, what am I saying. Then shrugged it off.

"SEUNGHYUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!" Bom shouted straight to his ear that made his eyes shot open and got up immediately and almost falling from the couch. 

"What? What? What happened?" he asked in panic thinking that there's something bad happened to Bom. 

He calmed down when he saw Bom laughing at him. He smiled and just thought that Bom wants to get back at him for scaring her last night.

"Yah Bom. You should have woke me up the nice way," he said trying to sound annoyed but Bom didn't stopped from laughing. 

"Hahahaha.. Wait... Haha.." Bom tried to speak in between her laughs and finally she recovered, "Sorry, babe," she sweetly said then cleared , "Goodmorningletshavebreakfast!" she said in one go then kissed Top's cheek and ran her way to go downstairs as fast as she could. 

Top's mind was still processing Bom's action and when it was processed, he smiled widely then shouted, "Yah Park Bom! You've got two points from me already!! You'll pay for it!" 

Bom heard it from downstairs and giggled while looking for something to cook for them. 


--------------
Five updates in a row! Awesome right? Kidding ^^