Chapter 45 - Epilogue

Fake to Real?!

"So, that's your and appa's story?" Ha Na asked to her mother Park Bom as she was busy decorating the cupcakes she made for them while telling her and Top's love story. 

"Yes sweetheart, do you find it interesting?" Bom asked sweetly to her daughter, "Yes mom! You two were really sweet back then even in your fake relationship. You two still look real!" Seung Yoon commented excitedly, her five minutes younger son to his twin sister Ha Na.  

"Mom! I'm glad that you and appa eneded up together, I can't even imagine if aunt Shin Hye's my mom or uncle Siwon's my dad. I don't like them that much, they always fight sometimes. They do not agree on things often, they're completely different," Ha Na said pouting cutely that made her look exactly like her mom. 

Bom laughed at her daughter's statement and pinched her cheek, "Baby. It's because they're marriage was just arranged. And they're still denying their feelings to each other until now that leads them to fighting everytime. But you know honey, opposite attracts."

"But mom, I really agree to what Ha Na noona had said. You and appa are perfect together plus me and noona were born that made our family more perfect. Isn't that right, mom?" 

"Yes it is!" Seunghyun answered his son instead of Bom surprising them. He arrived in their house from work and scooped his son from the chair and lift him up that made his son giggle and surprised. 

"Appa, you scared me, I thought it was somebody," Seung Yoon said as his appa put him back down on his chair and he poured sprinkles on his mom's home made cupcakes.

"Then appa's sorry sweety. Will you ever forgive your appa?" Seunghyun said sweetly to his son pouting, "Yah appa. Don't pout like that it doesn't suit you anymore," Seung Yoon said that made his mom and sister laugh.

"Yah! Don't say that to me. You really just look like me," Seunghyun told his son. His son sticked his face beside his appa's then turned to his mom. 

"Mom! Do we really look that alike?" he asked curiously, face still sticked to his father's. Bom laughed looking at the father and son's silliness even the traits of his father were inherited by him.

"Baby, don't you want to be look like your appa?" Bom asked giggling, "No mom. I wanna be like appa. To keep those girls in our school drool over me," he said proudly that made Bom and Top laugh. 

"Hey. Easy boy. You're still young," Seunghyun said as he patted his head lightly, "And you my baby girl," he turned his attention to his daughter and carried her in his arms, "Don't let boys touch you that easily. They have to get through me first."

"Me too noona! I'll pick the guy for you. Don't worry! I'll pick a handsome and nice guy like appa for you!" Seung Yoon exclaimed happily. Seunghyun smiled at his son's words. They high fived each other happily.

"Appa. Don't worry. I know I'm still young. I'll study hard to be like you and omma! And I'll look after this little brother of mine carefully. Her might grew up being a playboy and not a loyal man like you appa," she said while still in her father's arms. Seunghyun smiled and kissed her cheek then put her back down on the chair. 

"Alright you two. Clean yourselves now. Your aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and grannies will be here any minute now," Bom told their twins. The twins nodded then ran out of the kitchen and went to their own rooms. 

Seunghyun made his way to her wife then back hugged her as she was washing the dishes. He rested his chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheek smiling, still hugging her while finishing what she was doing, "I miss you," he whispered in her ears. 

"You're only gone for almost nine hours, hun," she said smiling then turned the faucet off when she finished, "But I missed you already," he said pouting. 

Bom pecked his lips then hold his arms that were placed on her waist, "Alright. Alright, I miss you too," she replied smiling.

Seunghyun smiled back, "Don't you think they're growing up too fast?" he asked remembering their small conversation with their twins just now. 

"Maybe. For seven years old, it looks like they can understand everything already. I think they're just naturally smart just like you," Bom replied smiling and feeling proud of their children. 

"And you too. I'm feeling so proud of them," Seunghyun said, "I told them our story before you arrived," she said remembering how eager their twins were to know their parent's story.

"Really? Did they like it?" he asked as he remembered their precious memories back then, "Yeah, they asked for it and they really loved it! They even said that we are really perfect for each other," Bom replied. 

"Well, that's what all of the people say. You're made for me," Seunghyun bragged then kissed Bom on her lips that she gladly responded. Their kiss got interrupted when someone rang on their doorbell. 

"If it's Seungri, Jiyong, Youngbae or Daesung, I'm surely gonna kill them," Seunghyun threatened obviously got annoyed when their liplocking was disturbed. Bom laughed at him then just told him to open the door.

Seunghyun opened the door and it revealed his four good looking dongsaengs, "HI HYUNG WE MISS YOU!" they greeted cheerfully then attacked their hyung with a tight group hug that made him hard to breathe. 

"Yah!! I can't breathe!" Top exclaimed and the four let go of him, "Where are your wives?" he asked curiously as he only saw the four of them on the door.

"We're here!!" Minzy exclaimed carrying her and Daesung's new born baby. Chaerin, Dara and Yuri eventually followed while holding their own children. 

Years had already passed and they have their own families as well. Seunghyun and Bom got married five months after he proposed to her. They were a registered engineer and architect already and have their own jobs that they even designed their own house that they were living in now. 

They were given a twin, Ha Na and Seung Yoon, a year after their marriage. They only wished for a son that their mothers' wished for but God gave them more than they deserve. The twins are seven years old now and in their 1st grade elementary. 

Youngbae was a registered engineer as well and Dara was an aspiring interior designer now. They got married a year after Bom and Seunghyun. They have a five year old daughter named Young Ssan.

Chaerin opened a clothing line two years ago and it was indeed a hit in Korea and French. Jiyong was also a registered engineer and he works at the same company with Top. Yuri was a registered architect as well and works at the same company with Sunny. Seungri was a successful DJ in the radio that him and Daesung has their own radio station already that always gained the best ratings. 

These two couple had a double wedding after Youngbae and Dara. Chaerin and Jiyong have a three year old son named Jin Woo. While Yuri and Seungri have two sons, a three year old named Seung Hoon and a one year old named Taehyun.

The last pair that got married was Daesung and Minzy. They only tied the knot last year and Minzy just gave birth to their daughter five months ago named Jan Di. Daesung works with Seungri on their own radio station while Minzy works at Arirang as a news reporter.

All of them reached their dreams and had the life that they always wanted. A perfect husband and wife. Lovely children. Desirable jobs. Comfy homes. And a healthy life. 

Siwon and Shin Hye also got married same year with Bom and Top. They stopped bothering their relationship and decided to just move on and learn to love each other. 

It didn't take long that Ji Yeon and Sun Kyung also arrived at their house for a small family gathering. They do this every month for they never see each other that often that they find time to bond even once a month to catch up on each other. 

They greeted each other happily and shared stories about their own families and laughed together just like the old times. The kids were on the small playground at the garden and were absorbed at their own world while their moms and dads talk to each other non-stop.

Hours and hours passed and their gathering was over. Everyone went home with smiles plastered on their faces. Their twins were already asleep and they tucked them in bed in their own rooms.

Bom and Top were lying on their bed fully awake. Bom used Top's chest as a pillow while his arms were wrapped around her body, "You know, I never expected that we'll come this far," Bom said smiling. 

Top was gently caressing her hair and pulled her more to him and she snuggled more on his chest, "Yeah. Me too. I never thought that this time would come. But I'm really happy to have you and the twins. Words aren't enough to describe how thankful I was," Top said sincerely that made Bom raise her head and looked at him with eyes full of love. 

She kissed him passionately and Top responded willingly and slowly turning their position until he's on top of her now. They pulled away to gasp some air but the distance between them was just a kiss away.

"Shall we start making our third one?" he whispered to her with his deep husky voice. She pushed her chest onto his teasingly and smirked then whispered back to him seductively. 

"Gladly."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know you're inlove when you can't fall asleep because REALITY is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss

 


------------------------------*

Sorry if the epilogue is not that good but I tried my best to keep this story to be good for you my dear friends ^^ My first story has ended and I'm really really thankful that I have lovely readers and friends like you! Like what Top said, words aren't enough to describe how thankful I am! <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and support that you gave to my story until the end! I hope that you really liked and enjoyed it and I do also hope that this story of mine helped in sweeping your stresses or loneliness away by reading it. :D 

AGAIN, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ENDLESS THANK YOU!!

AUTHORNIM LOVES YOU ALL VERY MUCH! ^^ 

*FLYING KISSES AND TIGHT HUGS FOR YOU* ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ \(n.n)/ \(n.n)/ \(n.n)/ \(n.n)/ \(n.n)/

 Til next time my sweethearts, babes, babies, honeys and friends! 
Bye~~