Chapter 1 - Break Up

Fake to Real?!

"Phew! That's the last box ma'am!" one of the staff said.

"Oh thank you, sir. Here's your tip," said Bom to the staff as she hand him a couple of money.

"Oh, thank you madam but this is too much, I'm afraid we can't accept that. We just helped you carry and move your things here to your new home," the staff said politely.

"Oh no, accept it please? I know, you deserve that! You worked hard sir," Bom replied with a smile.

"As you wish ma'am. Thank you once again. And oh, welcome to your new home! Please, be safe," the staff kindly said.

"We will. Thank you very much for helping us. Keep up the good work!" Bom said cheerfully.

When the moving truck together with the staffs left. Bom immediatly went inside their new house. Their? Yes, because she'll not live alone. She'll be living with her cousin, Park Dara. Their moms both bought the house for them as they promised their daughters that they will allow them to stay at one house on their own when they reach their senior year in college. The day after tomorrow will be their first day of school. So they still have time to arrange and unpack their stuffs.

"Wow! Boomie, look at this! this is huge!" Dara said cheerfully with her eyes roaming around their new home.

"I know right? Hahaha. Mom and Auntie are the best~~" Bom hummed as she also roamed her eyes.

"I can't believe we're gonna live independently! I don't even know how that feels," Dara said as she turned her gaze to Bom who were busy checking out the boxes.

But when she heard Dara's last words, her head immediately turned to her direction, "Yah! Ssantoki! Don't telle me you don't know what it feels like! our moms were always out of the country for business, leaving us behind, it kinda, somewhat living independently right?"

 "Oh! Sorry, couz! I forgot to tell you, mom hired maids for me when she was away. She can't resist my complains about doing the laundry, dishes and other chores. Hehehehe~" Dara replied while grinning widely.

"YAH! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE ALL THE CHORES TO ME! IN YOUR DREAMS PARK DARA! WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU ARE ALSO OBLIGED TO DO THOSE STUFF WITH ME!" Bom yelled half annoyed while Dara covered her ears as Bom's loud voice erupted.

"Yah Bommieeee! We're not miles away from each other for you to yell. My ears are hurting huhuhuhu~" Dara fake cried. "Don't worry my dear Bom! I'll not be a burden to you!" Dara winked. 

"You better be." Bom said, just when Dara will say something again. Bom's phone began to rang and Choi Siwon's caller ID flashes to the screen. "Kyaaaa! Omo!"  Bom quickly answered her phone as she saw her boyfriend's face flashing.

"Hello?"

"Siwon! Honey! Guess what? Me and Dara just moved in our new home! Its huge and wonderful! You should visit us here some-" Siwon cut her.

"Uhhm, baby.. Can I talk to you? This is something really important." Bom got nervous.

"Yeah, sure.. What is it about?" Dara noticed Bom's sudden change of mood. Then she, walked towards Bom ready to comfort her.

"Its about us Bom.. We.. We need to end everything.." Bom's eyes started to blur.

"End everything?! Why? Is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong? Siwon, no, you know we can fix the problem here!" Dara calmed her down as Bom started to tense.

"No, Bom. I'm sorry. I'm really am. I just.. don't love you anymore!"

"WHAT?! Do you love someone else already?" Bom sobbed. Dara soothed her back.

"Yes bom! I love someone else already! She's more deserving for me than you."

"No! Siwon, you promised you'll only love me and no one else! Leave her for me! Please!"

"Sorry Bom, but my decision is made. Goodbye." Then Siwon, hung up.

Just when Siwon cut the call. Bom fell to her knees. Good thing Dara didn't leave her side and caught her. Dara hugged her and she cried her heart out in Dara's shoulder.

"Ssshhhh.. Bommie.. Everything will be alright.. Stop crying please.. I hate seeing you cry you know.." Dara sighed. She tried to comfort Bom but it doesn't seem to work. She grabbed her phone from her pocket with her free hand and dialed a number.

"Chae.. Come to our new house now.. Yes.. It's about Bommie.. I'll tell you later just come here already.. I'll text you the address.. Okay.. Go fetch minji as well.. Thanks Chae.. Drive safely, okay? Bye."

After cutting the call with Chaerin, their best friend, she texted her their new address and tried to calm Bom down again. "Bom ah.. Stop crying already. That Siwon jerk will someday begging for forgiveness and will beg you to take him back. That day will come and he's the one who will be hurt."

"Dara.. I can't let go of him.. He's everything to me but he just dumped me.." Bom cried.

Dara sighed. "Bommie be strong, okay? We're here for you."