Chapter 33 - Plan

Fake to Real?!

Almost a month had passed since the things between Top and Bom ended. They barely talk to each other too for both of them are not hanging out with their friends very often unlike the past month. Whenever their friends will ask them to go somewhere or to hang out, one of them will always reject their invitation and they'll just go home instead. 

Bom hasn't came back with her usual cheerful and playful self. She doesn't talk that much, whenever her friends were asking something that's the only time she'll speak then will turn her attention to other stuff like reading a book or novel. She's always the first one to go home by driving her and Dara's car on her own for she doesn't want to interrupt the couples' moments. 

And same goes to Top. His dongsaengs noticed his quiet behavior when they're at their house and that it is so unlike him. He often stays at his room and only comes out when it's time to eat, take a bath, go to school and when Seungri or the boys will call him to play video games with them.

Top and Bom's behavior since they separated really bothered their friends. Classes had ended and as usual Bom and Top were already home. Chaerin, Yuri, Dara, Minzy, Tiffany, Seohyun together with their boyfriends and Sunny were left in the school garden.

"Chaerinnie, if you don't mind, can I ask something?" Tiffany told Chaerin kindly. Chaerin turned her attention to Tiffany then nodded at her while smiling, "Sure Tiff, anything."

Tiffany smiled as a thank you, "Uhm, it's about Bom unnie. And Top oppa also, actually. What's wrong with them? They don't look so sweet like they usually does," she curiously asked noticing that Top and Bom doesn't greet each other and not so lovey dovey anymore.

Their other teammates looked at Chaerin also wants to ask the same question and waited for Chaerin to answer. Her smile disappeared knowing Tiffany's question. She first looked at her bestfriends like asking them if she should tell them the truth and they nodded in approval. 

Chaerin sighed and started to explain, "You see, all of the sweetness they shared in public that you all saw was just acting," she started and their teammates looked at them in confusion.

"We all know that Shin Hye and Siwon were their ex-s right? Top oppa and Bom unnie doesn't want to let them go that easily so they made an agreement," Minzy followed helping her Chae unnie in explaining. 

"And that agreement was they'll be a fake couple for a month to make their ex-s jealous. Well, that worked for Siwon and Shin Hye begged them to take them back but Top and Bom rejected them because they unexpectedly fell for each other," Dara finished in one go. 

"Then, why don't they make it for real?" Jaejoong asked, "Because Bom noona thought that Top hyung will still choose Shin Hye over her and same goes with Bom noona," Jiyong answered. 

"I think we should help them. I miss Bom unnie being so cheerful and childish," Seohyun said remembering the times when Bom was playing tricks on her. 

The rest nodded in agreement and started thinking about a way of getting their older friends together. 

--------------------------*

The next day all of the students in Engineering and Architecture were gathered at the auditorium waiting for the important announcement of the four professors. 

"Yuri, can I sit beside you?" Sunny asked her Yuri that nodded while smiling and she sat on her right while Bom was on her left, "Hi Bom unnie!" Sunny happily greeted her. Bom greeted her back and smiled. Sunny also majors architecture but she's from a different block. 

The auditorium was filled with noises but eventually turned to silence when the professors arrived. Two from the Engineering Department and two from the Architecture Department. 

"Good day students. We gathered you here for an important announcement regarding to your incoming thesis. A requirement for you to take seriously because you, being in the official list of candidates for graduation will depend on it," Prof. Song from engineering started. 

"Yes. And as our departments agreed in the meeting this morning. You'll be working on your thesis by pairs. The pair consists of one student from civil engineering and the other from architecture," Prof. Kim from achitechture announced.

"We were the ones who prepared the pairings to be fair for all of you. So we are going to announce who'll be your partner," Prof. Song explained. Then Prof. Kim started reading the long list. 

"Shin Min Ah and Lee Seung Gi"

"Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye"

Shin Hye got disappointed knowing that her partner was not Top like she wished for. Bom silently wished to be paired with Top.

"Kwon Jiyong and Kwon Yuri"

Yuri smiled knowing her partner was one of her closest friend. She looked at Jiyong and saw he's also looking at her smiling widely and they fist bumped in the air.

"Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye"

"Park Bom and Choi Siwon"

Siwon shifted to civil engineering. All of his completed subjects were credited that he didn't sufferred for being an irregular student. 

Top clenched his fist knowing that his chance of being paired with Bom got stolen by Siwon. Bom got nervous being paired with Siwon and disappointed not being with Top.

"Jang Geun Suk and Im Yoona"

"And lastly, Lee Sunny and Choi Seunghyun. That's all. You are all dismissed," Prof. Kim ended and the students started to leave the room. 

Yuri looked at Sunny smiling brightly then pulled her quickly out of the auditorium, "Bommie. Me and Sunny got something to take care of. Take care okay? Bye!" Yuri said in one go then she and Yuri left. Sunny didn't got the chance to wave at Bom for Yuri pulled her quickly while running.

--------------------------------*

"Yuri. Where are you taking me? And why are you such in a hurry? And please take that grin off of your face, it creeps me out," Sunny said while Yuri kept on pulling her to the garden where Chaerin, Dara and Minzy were.

"Sunny! You being paired with Top oppa will be so helpful!" Yuri told her cheerfully but Sunny just gave her a look of confusion. 

"Chae! Dara! Minji! I have an idea on getting Bom and Top together!" Yuri said as a greeting to the girls. 

"Really?! What is it? Tell us now," Dara excitingly asked. But got confused when she saw Sunny standing behind Yuri. 

"Err. Yuriniee, why is Sunny unnie here?" Chaerine asked also confused, "Sorry about my question Sunny unnie but it's just new to us that you are here again with us because you are usually with Min Ah and Eun Hye," she said sincerely.

"It's okay Chae. I'm also wondering why did Yuri drag me here with her," Sunny said smiling not offended at her question then turned to Yuri for an answer, "Because.. Sunny was the reason of my idea! Our thesis will be done by pairing us with an engineering student. And guess who her partner was? It's Top oppa!!" Yuri answered happily, half shouting with excitement.

"Omona unnie!! I think I already know your idea! We'll ask Sunny unnie to be clingy with Top oppa for Bom unnie to get jealous! Am I right? Am I right?" Minzy asked excitedly. 

"Yes!" Yuri answered, "KYAAAAAA!" Yuri and Minzy shouted in joy at same time while jumping hand in hand for excitement. 

Dara, Chaerin and Sunny could only look at the two jumping girls while smiling so widely at each other. Their little celebration got interrupted when Chaerin spoke, "Hey. Calm down. I'm not sure about this. Especially if Sunny unnie will get involved. I mean, we don't even know if she's willing to do it."

"Chaerin's right girls. Sorry for interrupting your little party and bright idea but we should think of others' opinion first," Dara said and looked at Sunny who was still looking at the two. Minzy and Yuri sat down then looked Sunny with their puppy eyes. 

"Sunny unnie~ Please, please help us~~ We just wanted Top oppa and Bom unnie to have a happy ending," Minzy said while pouting her lips cutely with pleading eyes. 

"Sunny~~ Please~~ Do this for your unnie~ If you'll do this, there'll be two people ending up with each other happily~ don't you want that to happen?" Yuri said putting a lot of aegyo at her expression. 

Chaerin and Dara were trying their best to not laugh at their dongsaengs action. While Sunny was pressured in making a decision. 

Sunny sighed and decided, "Alright. Alright. I'll do it," she gave up that made Yuri and Minzy jumped in joy again.

"But there's one thing I'm worried about. What if Bom unnie will hate me forever if I'll do it?" Sunny asked. Worriedness can be found all over her face.

"Don't worry about that Sunny. We'll take care of it," Dara said smiling also glad that she agreed.

 The girls group hugged her and thank her for saying yes to their plan. They began talking about the plan and told Sunny all she's going to do with Top whenever Bom's around. 

"So, what do you think?" Chaerin asked.

Sunny sighed then answered, "I'll try my best to be convincing."