Chapter 34 - Geuriwohaeyo

Fake to Real?!

It was eleven already in the evening but Bom was still widely awake. She tried all of the possible sleeping positions that she can do but still sleep wasn't present at all. 

She sighed and thought about the announcement in the auditorium this afternoon. She was nervous for having Siwon as a partner because they haven't talked again nor bumped into each other since that dinner they last shared. 

This would be absolutely awkward. She thought to herself and sighed with frustration. She was thinking of possible events that may happen between her and Siwon but stopped when she realized that all of her thoughts were pure negatives. 

Then she remembered Top being paired with Sunny. She really envy her a lot. But she can't hate her still for she was her friend and co-member in the cheerleading squad. 

Sunny would be so lucky to have him as a partner. He's really hardworking and fun to be with. Not that Siwon wasn't hardworking but I'm worried about how we'll treat each other after our talk. Bom thought again and sighed again and again. 

Then her and Top's sweetness to each other popped in her mind making her smile lightly to herself. She shook her head at the thought and sighed... Again. She grabbed her phone from the side table and played some games to entertain herself. 

She pressed the home button of her phone when she got bored playing the game over and over again. She checked the time and it was 12 midnight already. Time flies so fast but sleep wasn't still around the corner. 

She checked her phone again and saw the first icon on her phone screen was the message box. She tapped it open and her finger was like having a mind of its own that it tapped the folder that entitled "Saved Conversations".

"Choi Handsome Hyun," she reads the contact name quietly in that folder and smiled to herself as she remembered how it came out to be like that. 

It was the first day of their fake relationship. They arrived in school forty minutes earlier that they decided to stay in Top's car for a while and talk about their plan. 

"Hey. I just remembered we haven't got each other's contact number," Bom told him.

"Yeah. I totally forgot about that. Here, put yours in my phone. Give me your phone, I'll put mine," Top said as he handed his phone to Bom and she gave hers to him. 

Bom started tapping on his phone. When she finished tapping her numbers on it, she tapped the camera icon and took a picture of herself and set it as her caller I.D on his phone. 

Top saw what she did. He smiled to himself watching her movements and the way she smiles for the camera surely captivates men's heart including his. He also took a picture of himself and set it as his caller I.D on her phone.

They returned each other's phone when they finished. Top saw her contact profile then changed her contact name from a simple Bom to Goddess Park Bommie. He put goddess for describing the way she is. 

"You know, you're really beautiful," Top said looking in her eyes. He saw her blush and felt shy that she turned her gaze away from his. Top chuckled at her action then said, "I think you should call me Tabi."

"Tabi? Isn't that a funny name?" she said giggling. 

"No. It is not. The way it sounded makes the person being called by it look cute," Top said that made Bom laugh. 

"Well, I think cute is not the right word to describe you," she said slightly laughing. 

"Then what?" he asked curiously smiling.

"I think the perfect word to describe you is handsome," she told him smiling brightly looking at his eyes, "Your looks can really kill a woman," she jokingly added. 

Top chuckled at her words, "Then change my name from a simple Seunghyun into Choi Handsome Hyun," he told her smiling widely looking at the sky like he was dreaming. 

Bom laughed at his silliness, "And why I should do that?"

"Yah. Put some effort on my contact name," he said pouting like a child then grabbed his phone and held it in front of Bom's face, "Look. I changed your name into Goddess Park Bommie from a simple Bom because it's the best word that fits you."

Bom smiled at him beautifully flattered at his explanation, "Okay. Alright. I'm convinced. I'll change it right away," she grabbed her phone and started tapping the letters. 

She held her phone in front of his face too showing that she did what he said, "Happy?"

"Very much my lady," he replied happily. She giggled at his words. She tapped the camera icon on her phone. She set it into front cam then she signaled Top to come close to her. Top followed then she placed the camera in front of them and they smiled as she tapped the capture button. 

"Yah, send that picture to me," Top said admiring their first picture together.

She saw the picture that they had that day and smiled to herself. She made it as her home screen wallpaper.

Bom smiled at what she remembered and mumbled, "I miss you."

Unknown to her there's someone outside their house. His car was parked in front of her room's balcony. He got out of his car then rested his back against his car door, crossed his arms on front of his chest and sighed deeply looking at the balcony lit only with a light that seems to be coming from a lampshade. 

He checked his phone for the time, it was already 1:16 am. His home screen wallpaper was a picture of him with a girl that has a beauty like a goddess have. There in the picture, they were showing their beautiful and perfect smiles. 

He thought about things that might happen in the next days while still looking at the balcony. It seems like he was waiting for the lampshade to be turned off and leave the balcony completely dark. 

It didn't took long until the light in the balcony was gone and it was left dark. He sighed thinking that the girl there was already sleeping. 

"I miss you, Bommie," he silently said to himself.

Top got inside of his car then took one last look to the balcony before he started driving his way home. 

 

 

 


-----------------------------
Did anyone think it was Siwon? ^^