Chapter 26 - IT

Fake to Real?!

Dara finished doing her designs and made her way to Bom's room. She told Top to take care of Bom for her because she'll be busy doing her projects. Top agreed and told her that he'll still take care of Bom even though she didn't tell him to do it.

She reached Bom's room and just opened the door without knocking knowing Bom is already sleeping. She was surprised to see Top still there. Sitting on the floor and resting his head on Bom's bed while holding her hand, sleeping. 

Dara smiled at the view. If these two didn't tell us the truth I would probably think that they really are for real. She thought smiling widely. They're so perfect together. 

As much as she don't want to ruin their sweet moment but Top has to go home and rest too. She tapped his shoulder to wake him up. Good thing Top wasn't a deep sleeper that he woke up immediately. 

"Top ah, go home now it's already late," she said in a soft voice to avoid Bom from waking up. He stoop up then kissed the crown of Bom's head for the last time before leaving. Dara felt happy for Bom for having a guy like him beside her. They went out of Bom's room carefully.

"Dara, please tell her to rest and don't be stubborn for her to get better soon," he kindly requested to Dara when they're downstairs already.

Dara ushered him to the door and opened it for him, "Sure. I'll tell her that. Thank you so much Top. Drive safely neh? And have a rest too," she told him smiling. 

"No worries. I really wanted to do this too," he smiled back then started walking to his car.

"You know, I would be really happy if you and Bom end up being an official couple for real," Dara honestly said. 

Top just smiled then waved Dara good bye. She waved back then closed the door and headed to sleep.

--------------------------*

"Good morning hyung. How's Bom noona doing?" Seungri greeted and asked him while slicing his bread.

"She's doing fine, I guess. The last time I checked her head still feels heavy," Top answered then sat beside him to eat with them.

"Hyung, you really came home late. I heard the door closed at 11:30 pm. I'm still awake that time texting with Chaerin," Jiyong said and sipped on his coffee.

"Yeah. I didn't realize that I fell asleep while looking after Bom," Top answered him. 

"You're really that worried about her?" Youngbae suspiciously asked. 

"Of course. Besides, she's my girlfriend after all," Top replied then chewed on his bread.

"Yeah, hyung. But a fake one, remember?" Daesung said. 

That made Top stopped from chewing as he admitted to himself that Daesung was right and felt disappointed hearing the word fake, "Uhhmm, yeah."

The boys looked at him at the same time then smiled widely, asked him the same question while moving their eyebrows up and down, "YOU ALREADY LIKE NOONA, DON'T YOU?" they asked in unison.

Top tensed up not knowing what he'll going to answer them. The boys noticed his reaction and laughed at him, "Hyung, you don't have to panic. Your reaction was like you got caught by a girl liking her in an unexpected time," Jiyong said laughing. 

"Ji hyung was right. So tell us, you like Bom noona?" Seungri teasingly asked. 

"Uhm, yes?" Top answered unsure. 

"Yes? Then what about Shin Hye?" Daesung asked curiously. They all waited for his answer but got none.

Top don't know what to answer to them that he just finished his bread quickly then stood up, "I'll be leaving in an hour, okay? I'll check on Bom," he said then started walking his way to his room and left Daesung's question hanging. 

"HYUNG TELL BOM NOONA TO GET WELL SOON!" Jiyong, Seungri and Daesung said in unison.

"And hyung! Tell Dara that I'm not able to visit her. I got many school works to finish and yeah, tell noona to get well soon!" Youngbae shouted and Top just nodded, chuckling at his dongsaengs. 

"I think he likes noona already," Seungri whispered that earned a nod from his hyungs. 

--------------------*

Top rang the doorbell and waited for an answer. He bought some of Bom's favorite corn muffins thinking that she still doesn't want to eat anything except for corn. 

The door opened and it was a woman around her 30's or 40's. Her age can't be predicted that easily for her looks made her look young but still Top respected her.

"Good day ma'am. I am looking for Bom," he greeted politely and bowed for respect. 

"Good day to you too, young man. And you're probably her?" the woman asked smiling.

"Her boyfriend madam," Top answered that made the woman smile even wider. 

"Oh, come in, come in," she gladly let him come inside their house. 

"Auntie! Who's at the door?" Dara shouted while walking out of the kitchen, "Oh Top! It's you again," she said when she saw Top. Dara stood beside the woman and put her arm around the woman's shoulder.

"Auntie, this is Seunghyun but we call him Top. And Top, this is Park Ji Yeon, Bommie's mother," Dara introduced. Top got a little nervous for he never expected to meet Bom's mother today and Bom told her that her mom doesn't know that she's in a new relationship already.

Top quickly bowed showing full respect in nervousness. He offered his hand for a hand shake and introduced himself, "I'm Choi Senghyun madam. Your daughter's boyfriend. I'm here to visit her because she's sick. I'm sorry that I didn't recognize you right away. I'm really sorry, madam."

Ji Yeon smiled widely at his politeness, "It's alright young man," she kindly said then shook his hand and Top smiled back, "Gosh. My daughter has great taste when it comes to boys," she said admiring Top's handsomeness and Dara giggled. 

"Seunghyun, calling me madam makes me look really older. Call me auntie instead, neh?" she told Top. He smiled and nodded, "I'll leave you two for now, my dish will be burnt," Dara said.

"Oh Dara, Bae told me to tell you that he can't make it here today, he had lots of school works to do," Top said and Dara nodded then left. 

"Bae? Dong YoungBae? Dara's boyfriend?" Ji Yeon asked him.

"Yes madam-I mean auntie," he answered still nervous.

Ji Yeon laughed at his reactions, "Don't be nervous, alright? Come on, Bom's in her room."

They walked upstairs to Bom's room. Ji Yeon knocked at her door, "Bommie honey. You have a visitor."

Bom opened the door and was surprised to see who was her visitor. She too got nervous and never expected that she'll introduce Top to her mother today. 

"Honey, your boyfriend is really handsome! I really admire your taste!" Ji Yeon happily said. 
Bom blushed at her mother's statement while Top smiled happily, "Uhh, Tha-thanks mom. I'm sorry I didn't introduce him to y-" 

"No it's okay! Dara already did. And I should say, this man of yours is really polite and a gentleman!" her mother added. Top gets a little shy at her mother's compliments.

"So, tell me," Ji Yeon started in a soft yet excited tone, "Did you two did IT?" she finished. Her question made Bom blushed even more feeling awkward and Top's eyes widened and feeling embarassed. 

"Mom! Of course not! We're still young you know!" Bom defensively answered that made Ji Yeon laugh.

"Hahahah~ No need to be defensive honey. I'm only joking. I'll kill this boyfriend of yours if you two already did it without getting married," she said in a serious tone. Top got a little scared hearing her seriousness. 

"But, I want you two to give me a grandson as soon as possible!" she cheerfully told them then skipped her way downstairs leaving Top and Bom alone speechless and in an embarassed reaction.

Awkwardness surrounded them.


----------------------------- 
I made Gummy as Bommie's mother! ^^