Chapter 31 - Secret

Fake to Real?!

Thank you to my new awesome subscribers:

Snsd4evah

cl_jia

KeboBali

codebtz

xxIcePrincessxx

twistedtruths

JCisVIP

therealkpoppers

djjeje

Mimimaee

Kalione

skybluerui

Bommielove

singingsuki

iluvbom

forgetmenot1826

poofers

sehunyeolkc

chocoMylo

Honeybunch1426

Lots of love!!!! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

It was Thursday evening and the boys were busy minding their own businesses but still they are gathered in the living room. Seungri and Daesung were working on their reports for tomorrow. Taeyang was busy doing his plates. Jiyong and Top were making their own blue prints. 

While doing his blue print, Top was also thinking about Bom and her dinner with Siwon. There were so many questions that flooded his mind like what if Bom and Siwon will be together again afer their dinner tonight. What will happen to him then because he obviously dumped Shin Hye for he likes Bom or maybe already loves her. 

"Guys," he called for their attention, "Yes hyung?" the four boys answered in unison while still concentrating on their own works. 

"Did you guys been into a choir before?" Top jokingly asked, "No hyung, why?" the four asked at the same time again and still engulfed at their works that made Top laughed at them.

"Just kidding guys. Anyway, can you all keep a secret?" he asked while placing his ruler on the paper and grabbing his pen to trace the straight lines on his work. 

The four looked at each other before turning their curious gazes to their, "Sure hyung, you know that we have each other's trust," Jiyong said being the second eldest of the group.

"Are you sure? Please, be quiet about this. This is really something that just us boys can know," he said attentively to his friends while looking at them one by one in their eyes. 

The boys laughed at him and at his serious expression for they think that their Top hyung was like a girl that was trying to have girl talks with his girlfriends. But still they nodded in agreement and won't let their hyung down.

When he saw their nodding heads, he returned his sight on his work then told them his deep secret smiling, avoiding their gazes, "I like Bom."

Those three words made the younger one's eyes widened absolutely shocked at their hyung's sudden confession but eventually changes into eye smiles knowing that their hyung finally fell for their noona's charms just like they've always wished for. 

But they got confused suddenly when they remembered about Shin Hye, "But hyung, we thought you love Shin Hye and want to take her back," Daesung said looking confuse. 

Top answered while continuing his work, "That's what I also thought, Dae. But things changed when I started liking Bommie," he smiled, "And guess what, I rejected Shin Hye last night."

"You what?! You handled it? She used to be so perfect in your eyes," Youngbae exclaimed, completely shocked at his statement. 

"Yeah, Bae. I can't believe it either. I just realized last night when we're talking that she's no good for me," he said, "And you know what, all I thought about was Bom during the whole dinner with her. She told me a lot of stories but I can't even remember a single thing or word she said."

"Hahahah~ hyung! I'm so happy that you've finally woke up to your senses! You know, we really like Bom noona for you, she's completely different from that ex of yours," Jiyong happily told him while patting his shoulder, "Shin Hye's kind of an attetion seeker observing from the last time I greeted you when you're having lunch with her," he bitterly confessed. 

Top laughed with him and shared what he knew, "I know that's what I also realized last night when she kept on talking about herself. She even praised herself on her talks last night," his smile slowly disappears when he remembered something. 

"You, liking noona is a good news, right?" Seungri asked him and he just nodded, "Then what's with your sudden change of mood?" he asked as he noticed that the smile on his face was no longer visible.

Top sighed then answered his maknae's question while the others also waited for his answer, "Because, it's our last day tomorrow being called as a couple. And she's with Siwon now having dinner. What if after this night they're together again?"

His friends felt hurt and sad for him. They also thought for an answer but didn't succeed for they are more concerned about thinking of comforting words that might help their hyung. 

There was a long silence until Seungri being the talkative person he was in their group the first one who spoke interrupting the silence existed around them, "Hyung. Let's just skip those 'what ifs' first, alright? We'll know answers to those questions eventually. Because for now, let's finish these bunch of school works first for they are more important now. Midterms are coming." 

The panda's statement made Top smiled and admitted to himself that he was right and made sense, "Maknae. Your talkativeness surely helps a lot sometimes."

The three smiled too and also praised Seungri. Seungri acted like he was close to tears hearing his hyungs' kind words for him. They all got back to their works with smiling faces.

 

 

----------------------
Just a little chapter from the boy's side ^^