Chapter 41 - Done

Fake to Real?!

Dara was in the living room watching the drama 'The Heirs' while waiting for Bom to arrive home, "Omonaaaa! He's so handsome," she said as she saw the leading man in the drama. 

Her focus on the drama was interrupted when she heard their door bell rang. She quickly got up from the sofa and walked to the door. It must be Bommie. She thought. 

"Welcome home Bom-" she started greeting her in a cheerful way but stopped when she saw Bom's state. Bom was still sobbing and her eyes were slightly red and shining with tears. She hugged Bom immediately and guided her to the living room. 

"Bommie, what happened? Where's Top?" Dara softly asked cofused at Bom's situation. She was obviously so happy earlier and now she's crying her heart out. Dara thought to herself.

Bom cried on Dara's shoulder while Dara soothed her back hoping that it will help her stop from crying, "Dara ah.... Top and I... We're done...." Bom said trying to speak between her sobs. 

Dara's eyes widened and cannot believe in what she's hearing, "What?! When?? Why??" she asked immediately, shock all over her face. 
"Him.. And Shin hye.. I saw them.. Kissing.." Bom answered between her sobs. 

"Bom. It might be a misunderstanding. You should have listened to hi-"

"No! I saw it with my own two eyes! He didn't even bother to pull away from her!" Bom exclaimed that cut Dara's words. Dara still can't believe it, she knows that Top really loves Bom and he can't do that to her. 

Their attention turned to their door when they heard knocks and shouting coming from it, "BOM! DARA! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR. LET ME EXPLAIN. BOMMIE AH. HEAR ME FIRST PLEASE." 

They obviously knew who it was. Dara was going to open it but stopped when Bom grabbed her arm and said, "Please.. Tell him to go now.. I don't want to talk about it.."

Dara only nodded totally understanding Bom. She walked her way to the door quickly as the knocks were being louder and getting impatient. She opened the door and saw Top with Youngbae. Top was crying and eager to talk to Bom. 

Youngbae was holding him, not allowing him to go to Bom and comforting him with kind words saying that Bom will eventually forgive him and she just needs time, "Dara.. Please.. Let me in.. I need to talk to her.."

Dara really felt sorry for him. As much as she wanted to let him in, Bom was her first priority now. And Youngbae was right, Bom needs time to think, "I'm sorry Top. Bom told me that to tell you to leave now. She doesn't want to talk about it. Bae was right, give her time," Dara said softly. 

"No.. She needs to hear me now.. I can't lose her," Top said pleading, "Hyung, let noona to clear her mind first. Her mind was probably clouded with anger. Don't worry I believe you," Youngbae said trying to comfort him.

"Me too Top. I know you really love her and you can't do that to her. Listen to Bae right now, let Bommie clear her mind first. I think it's best for you to go home for now," Dara said and signaled Youngbae to pull Top now and go home. 

"Tell her that I love her. So much," and with that, he walked ahead of them. They could only look at his walking figure away silently and feel sorry for him.

"You know, that Shin Hye will never stop," Dara said angrily knowing that Shin Hye's at fault here.

"I know. Why does she have to ruin a perfect relationship?," Bae sighed then turned to Dara, "Good night babe. Take care of noona, okay?"

"Take care of him too," Dara replied. Bae nodded and ran to his car where his frustrated hyung was waiting for him. 

---------------------------------*

BOM'S POV

Two weeks had passed since that awful incident happened. I told the girls everything, they said that I should've listened to Top first and trusted him. But no, my mind was still full with anger that I still don't want to talk to him. 

Everyday he'll text me an apology but I'm just ignoring it and don't reply back. He even sends me flowers everyday with a sorry note. But I'll just put the flower in a corner and will ignore it the rest of the day until it dies. 

I know I'm being bad for not listening to him and ignoring all of his efforts in apologizing to me. But you can't blame a woman who was badly hurt and caught your own boyfriend cheating in front of you. 

I sighed in remembering the whole scene again. It's really painful. I'm back to my old self four months ago when me and Top ended the fake things between us. I'm in front of my locker to get some books for my next subject. 

When I opened it. I found a note neatly folded into two. I grabbed and opened it then read the content.

Bom,

How are you now? It's been two weeks since I last talked to you, kissed you and hugged you. I really miss you, baby. I'm really sorry for what happened. I hope you'll listen to me someday. The guys were right, I should give you time for you to clear your mind and I'm willing to wait until you are ready to hear me. And I'll not lose hope on you. I love you, Bommie.

I'll wait for the time that you'll forgive me even if it will take days, weeks, months or even years. Bommie ah, I really love you. I hope you'll believe me on that one. You're the only girl that I love this much. Seungri was right, if I ended up with you, I'll feel the luckiest guy living in this world. I really felt that way when I'm with you. I really really love you, hun.

 I am sorry, babe. I really am. Sorry for all the wrong things that I've done. I hope me and you will collide again when the day that you're ready to forgive me has come. I wish you're still willing to marry me someday. Please, keep the ring that I gave you. I'll change that into a ring that has a precious diamond someday. I love you. I'm sorry my love. Trully am.

I love you. So much.

-Seunghyun. 

Tears fell from my eyes when I'm reading this and unconciously touched the ring that I'm still wearing. Seunghyun ah, I miss you too.. But I'm sorry. I'm not ready to forgive you yet. I wiped all my tears and kept the note in my bag. 

I grabbed all the books that I needed then started walking to our classroom when the school bell rang. I saw Shin Hye on her way to the classroom too. We reached the classroom door at the same time.

We stopped on our tracks when we met each other's eyes, "Been crying, hun?" she said smirking and in a mocking tone. I just glared at her then she walked away from me and sat on her place. 

"," I whispered to myself then went to my seat beside Yuri.