Chapter 8 - Comfort

Fake to Real?!

The boys, Dara, Chaerin and Minzy were already at their usual spot in the school garden during lunch break. They were waiting for Bom and Yuri to arriave and asked Top how was his day so far. 

"So hyung, how was your day so far? So far so good right?" Daesung asked while showing his angelic smile. "Yes it is. Everything is fine. Well.. Except for what we saw this morning," Top replied, disappointment can be found in his tone. "Hey! Don't mind that just enjoy your stay here," Daesung comforted.

"Oh that reminds me oppa, where did you go after seeing that? And it's funny that the time you left was as the same time when Bom ran away from us," Chaerin said. "I followed her. Knowing that I understand what she felt that time. You see girls, Shin Hye is the one who dumped me the other day. I don't know if it's a coincidence or what but it's the same day when that Siwon broke up with Bom also," Top explained.

"I didn't thought of that! Sorry for saying this Top, but I think they were already dating while you and Bommie are still committed to them," Dara said with a soft smile. Top smiled back and said, "It's alright Dara. That's what we also thought."

"Speaking of Bom unnie, there she comes with Yuri unnie. And with a corn in her hand," Minzy sadly said then whispered to Chae, "I think something happend, unnie," Chaerin looked at Minzy curiously, "Then, let's find out."

"Excuse me, but who is she?" Top asked them pointing at Yuri. "Oh hyung, that's Yuri! Why? Interested? Well, sorry hyung. But she's mine so back off," Seungri answered a bit arrogant and earned a slight smack on his head from Top that caused everyone to laugh, "Yah maknae! it's just that I didn't met her yet. But I got to say, great job in picking," Top paused while smiling then continued, "but I pity Yuri-shii for ending up with you." That caused everyone to burst into laughter and made Seungri a liitle bit annoyed, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THAT'S NOT A GOOD JOKE!"

"ACCKK! Baby, you're voice is so loud," Yuri told her boyfriend Seungri. "Sorry babe, but this hyung of mine is insulting me," Seungri apologized while pouting. "Aw! My baby panda is so cute," she pinched his cheeks like a child, "Don't be mad at your hyung, maybe he's just stating a fact instead of insulting you. And oh, which hyung anyway?" Yuri asked and made everyone laughed at her words. "Aisshh. This hyung here Yuby. This is Top hyun, he just transfered here," Seungri introduced. 

"Top is just a nickname. Choi Seunghyun is my real name, nice meeting you," Top said with a smile and shook hands with Yuri. "Nice meeting you too oppa! Kwon Yuri here," she cheerfully answered. Then she sat beside Dara with the girls and asked what Bom is talking about earlier. Dara explained to Yuri all of it. And Yuri's anger towards Shin Hye leveled up. Then she also, told them what happend before they reached the school garden. The girls gasped at what they heard and eventually got angry at Shin Hye. Top noticed that Bom was spacing out then asked her how she was. Since they are sitting in front of each other and they were at the corner it is easy for them to talk about their own issue.

"Bom-shii. Are you okay?" Top asked her that made her look at him.

"No need for formalities Top," she answered with a smile, "and yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't look like fine, what happend while you're in class?" Top asked, there's a hint of concern in his tone that made Bom smile even more. So Bom, told him her encounter with Shin Hye and Top got annoyed at her ex girlfriend's manners. "Aish! It seems like she's even proud at what they did to us, she changed, she's not like that," Top said, disappointed. Bom just sighed. Top felt sorry for her. Then decided to comfort her.

"Bom, don't worry. They will get what they deserve someday," Top smiled then held Bom's hand. Bom got surprise at his movements, she felt something when Top touched her hand. Joy, maybe? Nah, he's just sorry for me. She thought. But she smiled back to Top then, replied to him.

"Don't worry also, I'll still think about your idea." 

 

_______________

It's a little short but there's a TopBom moment ^^ 

Thank you sweetiessss~~ Please keep on readin and waiting and subscribing ^^