Chapter 37 - Collide

Fake to Real?!

Top can see Bom was close to tears that made him feel so mad. And with that, he made his way to them closer quickly and pulled Siwon away from her forcefully.

He landed his clenched fist on Siwon's face hard that got him to fall on the ground and broke the corner of his lips. Top was not satisfied yet that he grabbed Siwon's shirt collar then puched him again harder and another one that made his nose to bleed.

"Seunghyun ah! Seunghyun, please stop!" he can hear Bom screaming those words repeatedly but his anger was higher than his sanity now. 

He punched Siwon on the face again. He tried to punch Top back but Top was quick to avoid it that Top punched him in the stomach instead and he fell on the ground again. 

He was going to land a punch on Siwon's face again but suddenly got stopped when someone held his arm. He looked at who did it and saw Bom with eyes full of tears, "Please.. Stop.. Siwon, just go please.." she pleaded crying.

Siwon got up quickly. Collected his things and left. Top turned his attention to Bom, and asked her if she was fine, "Bom, are you ok-"

"What the hell are you doing?!" she asked Top shouting. And Top was taken aback from her sudden anger.

"What? I was protecting you from him," he answered calmly not wanting to add more anger on her.

"Protecting me? He wasn't doing anything wrong to-"

"What?! Not doing anything wrong?! I can clearly see that he was forcing you!" he now shouted back angrily how can she still defend that jerk.

"But you don't have to punch hi-"

"What is wrong with you?!! You're still defending him despite of what he did just now?! Do you really love him that much?!" 

"No it's just that-"

"Don't say anything anymore! Everything you were saying here just hurts me!"

"I am not hurting yo-"

"Yes you are!! Don't act like you don't know it Bom! I was here protecting you from that son of a gun and you're still on his side! Dammit Bom!!" 

"Why are you doing this?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU BOM!!" he shouted and also confessed his feelings finally. Bom was shocked at his sudden confession. Top too was also surprised. He never expected that his confession will be this way.

He knew that he can't take it back anymore that he just sighed and continued talking knowing that Bom was lost for words, "There I said it. I did that because I love you. I punched him because I love you. I nearly killed him because I love you," he said on one go looking at Bom's eyes that was still shimmering with tears. 

"Then why didn't you said it in the first place?" she asked sobbing and tears started to fall again. She wiped her tears as she waited for Top to answer.

Top walked closer to her. He cupped her face and wiped the tears away from her eyes. He raised her face to look straight in her eyes to answer, "Because I'm such a coward back then. And I know that you still love Siwon that I never bothered to confe-"

Top didn't got the chance to finish what he was saying as Bom pressed her lips against his by surprise. His eyes widened but eventually closed it and smiled against Bom lips. Then he began responding to the kisses that Bom was giving him.

Their kiss turned passionate and deep exploring each other's mouth. Bom placed her arms around his neck pulling him closer while Top placed his around her waist pulling her also closer to him and make their first kiss deeper.

They pulled away from each other as they gasped for air. Top rested his forehead against hers while their arms were still in place making them closer to each other. They opened their eyes and looked at each other. Smiling brightly and their eyes full of love. 

"That was the kiss I've wanted to have not the one earlier. I love you too, baby," Bom told him sweetly while still looking at his eyes, smiling brightly, forehead still against his and her arms were still around his neck pulling him closer. Top smiled wider hearing those sweet words that he waited for so long from her.

"I finally found, you and I collide~" he hummed then pulled her for a more passionate, deeper and sweeter kiss.

 

------------------------

(a/n)

Even though I love kpop I still listen to english songs, and Collide by Howie Day is my favorite ^^ Try to listen to it friends, it is such a beautiful song :)

So here it is! I'm really sorry for not updating the past two days. It's holy week and I've been busy doing our family traditions during the holy week. So here's triple update for a peace offering. ^^ I hope you'll like it. Thank you for waiting patiently. ^^ I'm sorry again ~ 

Authornim loves you all! <3 *kisses* *hugs*

3 or 4 chapters more. And this story will come to an end -,-