Chapter 44 - Graduation

Fake to Real?!

Months and months had passed, finally the day that they all have been waiting for has come. It's their graduation day and thank God that all of them made it to the official list of Candidates for Graduation. 

Siwon worked more than half of their thesis. He volunteered to do it as a peace offering of what he and Shin Hye did. And Bom agreed to it even Shin Hye and him already apologized to them.

Yuri, Chaerin, Minzy were at Dara and Bom's house dolling up themselves and wearing beautiful dresses. Bom was wearing a white short dress that made her really look like a goddess. Dara was wearing white also almost the same as Bom's dress that compliments her blonde hair and white skin. Minzy was wearing a sleeveless colorful dress with a long bolero and black see-through stockings. Yuri's wearing a black tight dress with laced long sleeves. Chae's dress was simple yet her aura made it classy and fashionable.

They took photos of each other when they finished dressing up and to kill time while waiting for the boys to pick them up. It didn't took long when the doorbell rang and when they opened the door it revealed their handsome boyfriends in their elegant suits and ties. 

They hurriedly picked up their black graduation togas then went outside and hopped on the van that the boys brought. Smiles on their faces were so wide and nothing can erase it. They arrived at their graduation venue and saw their parents were already at the lobby waiting for them. 

Top and Bom were the last ones to come out of the van. Top helped Bom in climbing down the van by holding her hand. He felt her hand was cold and sweating that he knew she was nervous.

"Hey. Calm down. Don't be nervous," he said smiling to her, "I know. But I can't help it. It's the first time I'm meeting her," Bom replied nervously. They were walking their way to their parents and Top was going to introduce Bom to his mom for the first time. 

"Don't worry. She's nice. And I told her everything about you and she told me that she's excited to meet you," Top encouraged his girlfriend. Bom nodded and smiled. 

Park Ji Yeon saw Top and Bom walking their way. She walked to her daughter and hugged her, "My baby. You really look like a lady now. I'm so proud of you," she said to her daughter while hugging her and seems like close to tears, "Hey mom. Don't cry. You'll ruin your make up," Bom replied giggling. 

Ji Yeon pulled away then also hugged Top and told him that he's really handsome in his suit and tie, "Auntie, there's someone I want you to meet and Bom too," Top said smiling. Ji Yeon nodded then Top walked his way to his mom who was talking to Jiyong's mother. 

"Mom, this is Mrs. Park Ji Yeon the mother of Park Bom," Mrs. Choi Sun Kyung smiled and shook hands with Ji Yeon. Then Top went to Bom's side then held her hand, "And mom, this is Park Bom. My girlfriend," he introduced Bom smiling proudly at his mom.

Sun Kyung's smile even got wider when she heard what his son said. Bom offered her hand for a hand shake but Sun Kyung hugged her instead, "It's so nice meeting you finally," she said while hugging you. 

"You too madam," Bom replied smiling, "Oh no don't call me madam. Call me omma instead," she told Bom and playfully winked at her, "Son. I really like you for her," she whispered to his son that made him laugh lightly.

"Aunt, Bommie, this is my mom Choi Sun Kyung," he introduced his mom proudly. Bom and Ji Yeon bowed to her showing respect, "Sun Kyung-ssi, if you don't mind. I want your son to marry my daughter," Ji Yeon told her that made her laugh.

"Ji Yeon ah, no need for formalities. We are becoming in laws very soon anyway, and yes. I totally don't mind. I want your daughter to marry my son as well," Sun Kyung replied and she and Ji Yeon chuckled together and started chatting.

"Your mom is really nice. Where's your dad by the way?," Bom whispered to Top who was beside her and helding her close by her waist, "I told you. And look at them they look so close already. My dad died two months before I was born," Top whispered back watching their happy moms. Bom squeezed his hand lightly comforting him, "Sorry about that," Top just smiled at her then kissed her forehead.

"You two, give us a grandson as soon as possible!" their moms told them at the same time cheerfully and a little bit loud that got the attention of some people around them. Their friends laughed at their mothers' excitement.

-------------------------------*

The graduation ceremony started and they were at their proper seats already. Some deans, professors and honorable guests made their speeches and it's time for them to march and get their diplomas. 

Their names were called one by one and all of them were awarded as Laudes. Well except for one. Top was their valedictorian. They were the loudest who clapped and cheered when Top's name was called followed by his title. He even sent a flying kiss to Bom when he was on stage that made everyone in the hall tease them and made the sound "uhhhh". (a/n: Sorry I don't know how to say it. XD)

The giving of diplomas finished and it was now time to listen for Top's valedictory address. His name was called and everyone clapped their hands as Top made his way on the stage. 

Top arrived behind the podium and tapped the microphone with his finger checking if it's working. He cleared his throat and started talking with a smile, "First of all, I would like to greet our school officials, deans, professors, honorable guests, parents and my fellow graduates a very great day. Today, our most awaited event in our life happened which was to finish successfully our studies and the next days find our desirable jobs and continue chasing our dreams."

"I never expected that I would be in this position for I was only a transferee and only had a year to study here but I really enjoyed my stay in this school that I realized I've wasted many years for not studying in this precious school."

"I whole heartedly thank the people who inspired me a lot. My mom who supported me in everything that makes me happy and raised me to be who I am today. My dear dongsaengs, Jiyong, Daesung, Youngbae and Seungri. Your hyung here is really thankful to have you by his side. I know sometimes, I can't do the role as your hyung but always remember that I'm always here for you to help you in time of need like you all always did to me," he said sincerely looking at his friends direction.

"WE LOVE YOU HYUNG!!!" the four shouted at the same time that earned laughs from the people in the hall. 

Top chuckled and continued his speech then turned his gaze to the girls' direction, "Dara, Minzy, Chaerin and Yuri. I thanked you girls for coming in my dongsaengs lives. Because of you girls, these boys travelled the straight pathway of their lives and left the crooked one. And of course, to the one and only girl that I love the most, Park Bom," he looked straight in Bom's eyes that was looking in him already.

"Baby. Thank you for coming in my life. You are the one who brought back the color in me when I'm feeling down and really broken. You never left my side and loves me back with all your heart and willingness. I never thought that we'd be together after that fake relationship that we started. I love you so much Park Bom."

"OPPA!! UNNIE LOVES YOU TOO!!!" the four girls shouted in unison and that also earned laughs from the people. Bom blushed at Top's words and her friends shouting.

"Once again. Thank you isn't enough to say to express how thankful I am. And to end my speech, thank you for all the professors who taught us all of the things that we have to learn. Without you, we will never reach where we are now. Congratulations my fellow graduates. Let's continue our successful journey as adults and grown ups. And I wish us the best of luck. That's all. Good day to all of you," the people clapped their hands when he finished his heart warming speech.

Bom stood from her seat then ran all the way to the side of the stage where Top came down then hugged him by surprise. They almost fell because of Bom's impact fortunately Top managed to keep their balance and hugged her back tightly, "I'm so proud of you Tabi ah. I love you too. So much," she said while hugging him.

----------------------------------*

They were at Bom and Dara's house for their graduation after party together with their parents. They were happily eating and chatting together while the others were singing a song in the videoke and even dance along with the song they were singing.

"Hyung, are you really sure about this?" Youngbae asked him for the last time together with Seugri, Daesung and Jiyong. 

Top smiled then put the small box on his suit pocket again, "Yup," he answered proudly to them, "Then let's go," Jiyong said. Then they walked to the videoke then pressed the numbers that corresponds the Big Bang's song Always.

All of them gathered and clapped their hands along with the song's tune and cheered for the boys as Youngbae started singing Big Bang's Taeyang part of the song. 

That first time we layed eyes
Lookin' over 'n over again
(Talkin' no matter how late 'n - laffin' away and away 'n)
Was so on a natural high, felt like you always been my best friend
(So happy everyday 'n - nothin' can tear us away 'n)
You always had a glow, on your face so, you had to be mine... yeah yeah yeah
Everyplace we go, holding hands yo, I knew you were mine
That's why you gotta know girl

When the chorus part came, all of them sing it all together then Top walked to Bom who was sitting comfortably on the sofa.

Always you should know you're my honey
Always you are on my mind
Always you can call on me any 'o day or night... oh yeah
No way I be shady or frontin'
No way that aint even my style
What I'm sayin is always and forever be you and I...

He half knelt in front of her that made her and the others' eyes widened except for the boys who were showing their eye smiles happy for what their hyung is gonna do. They didn't sing the next lyrics of the song instead they just left it playing and the instrumental can only be heard.

"Bommie ah. I know we've only knew each other for a couple of months and only got officially together for six months. But there's something in you that made me feel this way. That made me love you so much that it came to the point that I think I can never live without you," he said kneeling in front of her and grabbed the small box from his pocket and opened it in front of her.

Bom got surprise and a tear fell from her eyes. Their friends and parents squeled in joy and excitement, "Park Bom. Remember that I promised you that I will give you another ring? A ring that has diamond in it when the day that I'll propose to you has come," he continued smiling then picked the ring from the box and held Bom's right hand. 

"Bom. I kneel in front of you, our friends and parents today to have witnesses for the start of our new journey. I also swore to you before that I will never leave you and I will be accomplishing it starting today and as long as we both shall live. Park Bom, will you marry me?" and he finally popped out the question. All eyes on them and waited for Bom's answer.

Bom's tears of joy continued to fall from her eyes, she smiled brightly then answered while nodding, "Yes, of course! I will!" Top quickly slipped the ring into her ring finger then they both stood and hugged each other tightly. 

Their friends screamed in joy and cheered for them and shouting congratulations at them. Ji Yeon and Sun Kyung also shed some tears in watching their children's precious and once in a lifetime moment. They walked to them and hugged them both. 

When they pulled from each other. Their friends started shouting for a kiss. They laughed at them and do as they wish for. 

Bom placed her arms around his neck and Top pulled her closer by the waist then looked at each other's eyes, "I love you, Choi Seunghyun."

"I love you more, Choi Bom."

And with that they closed the distance between them and shared the most passionate and loving kiss ever.