Chapter 16 - Talk

Fake to Real?!

Before this chappie starts. I would like to thank my new subscibers and to my *active readers!!

 fauxrelity
rokumunyo
ayuhuge
doomshakalaka
blackocean
miaamu - Thank you so much for the upvote as well! 
LittleJr
masoledad
imrarre
daizariel*
realninda*
yanchen*
aeenbee
red_apple 
Phoebebbap2pm
sorrow_angel

LOTS OF LOVE SWEETHEARTS!!!

----------------*

"Dara, you and Youngbae can go first, neh? Top and I will just go somewhere," Bom told Dara then waved good bye to them. Top held her hand even though Shin Hye and Siwon was not there. That made Bom felt awkward as she remebered the kiss that Top stole from her. She felt something different when Top's lips got contact with her skin.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Top asked her as she was trying to pull out her hand from him, "Oh, ahhmm, nothing, let's go?" Bom stuttered as she just shrugged all the awkwardness away that she was feeling. Top just nodded then continued holding her hand. 

"So, where do you wanna go?" Top asked smiling as he started driving, "You told me, we're gonna get ice cream," Bom answered smiling brightly.

"Then ice cream parlor it is," Top said smiling as well, "Hey, Shin Hye saw what you did back there," Bom said trying to start a conversation. 

"What part? The part when I held you close or the part when I kissed you?" Top asked feeling happy as he remembered the first time he kissed Bom on her cheek.

"Well, all of it. She got pretty pissed especially in the kiss part. She even glared at me," Bom replied trying to keep it cool as she remembered when Top kissed her.

"I'm sorry if I kissed you by surprise. I just got carried away," Top said shyly while scratching the back of his head not looking at Bom, "And I'm sorry if she glared at you. And I'm glad that she got jealous," he finished laughing a bit.

"Well, that's what she get for breaking up with and it's okay. You don't need to be sorry. Besides, we are known there as a couple, so as a couple it's just so normal to kiss, right?" Bom paused for a moment looking at Top, "And besides, it's just on the cheek not on my lips," she ended that earned a smirk from Top.

"Then wait until I caught your lips, alright?" Top said smirking and teasingly to Bom that smacked his shoulder slightly. 

"You're so silly, Seunghyun!" Bom said laughing at Top's joke who was enjoying himself listening to Bom's laughters.

-------------*

Another week had passed and it's the third week of Top and Bom's fake relationship. Classes will be starting in ten minutes and all of them were in their classrooms already. Bom and Yuri were happily chatting when suddenly they got interrupted.

"Bom, can I talk to you for a second?" Shin Hye asked Bom smiling. Bom looked at Yuri trying to get help. But Yuri don't know what to do either that she just nodded, "Sure," Bom hesitantly answered. Bom stood up then followed Shin Hye somewhere outside where no one else can hear their conversation.

"So, you and Top were dating," Shin Hye started smiling, stating the obvious.

"Yes, I thought you already knew," Bom kindly said.

"Oh yes I knew it. Perfectly, actually. I mean, news were flying hun," Shin Hye said kind of mocking Bom. 

"Can you just get straight to the point here?" Bom said starting to get annoyed.  

Shin Hye smirked and answered, "You and I both know that Top still loves me. And you? You're just a rebound honey," Bom was taken aback at what she said, "So, I want you to stay away from him," Shin Hye commanded.

"And why should I do that?" Bom asked slightly pissed. 

"Because I want to take him back," Shin Hye simply replied.

"Oh. If you want him back, then stay away from Siwon too, alright?" Bom stated, already annoyed.

Seems like what I heard was true. Shin Hye thought smirking. 

"Oh, this is cool! Is it Christmas already? We are like doing an exhange gift here," Shin Hye sarcastically said that made Bom more annoyed, "If you want Siwon back then come and get him from me," she finished then walked her way back to their classroom leaving Bom in their spot looking pissed.

This girl, seriously! Bom thought to herself angrily. The bell rang and she quickly walked her way back to their room. She saw Shin Hye was already sitting on her seat and smiling at her like nothing happened. 

"Hey, what happened?" Yuri asked concernedly as she noticed Bom's annoyed expression, "She wants me to stay away from Top. It's like she knew that we're only faking it that's why she had the guts to tell me to leave him for her," Bom whispered, worried that someone else might knew the truth.

"But that's what you and Top want, right?" Yuri asked also whispering, "Yes, unless she will also give Siwon up. But she didn't mention anything about leaving Siwon for me. It's like she wanted the two boys to be only hers," Bom replied.

"What!? Such a selfish annoying brat we got here," Yuri answered already annoyed, "She'll meet Ms. KARMA someday," Bom just laughed at her friend's words. They stopped talking as their professor arrived in their room.


------
Seems like Shin Hye won this time ^^

Thank you for your lovely comments! It really motivates me to update! ^^