Chapter 42 - Truth

Fake to Real?!

The school bell rang signaling the end of classes. Minzy and Daesung waved Seungri goodbye and told him to go ahead for him and Minzy will go on a date today. Seungri patted his shoulder then walked away.

Minzy and Daesung walked their way to the front gate. They decided to just walk their way to their destination because it's just nearby their school. They were walking hand in hand but suddenly stopped when they heard someone's calling them.

"DAESUNG-SSI! MINZY-SSI!" they turned around to look for the voice and there they saw a running Shin Min Ah together with Lee Seung Gi towards their direction. 

The two came in front of them panting and got tired from running, "Daesung-ssi... Minzy-ssi.." Seung Gi called between his pants. Minzy grabbed her bottled water from her bag then hand it to them. Min Ah took it and gulped the water and left some for Seung Gi.

"Are you alright Min Ah-ssi? Is there something you need from me? From us?" Minzy kindly said still confuse for their sudden running towards them. 

Min Ah nodded, "Yes. We're fine. We've got something to tell you," she said looking at the both of them.

"About what?" Daesung asked curiously. Seung Gi finished drinking and wiping the droplets of water from his mouth, "It's something important. Do you have time?" he said eager to talk with them. 

"It'a about Bom-ssi, Top-ssi and Shin Hye-ssi," Min Ah added that made Minzy and Daesung look at each other. They nodded in agreement then told them to cone with them on a nearby restaurant to talk.

They arrived in the restaurant and sat waiting for a waiter to come. Their waiting didn't took long for the waiter arrived and took their orders. When waiter's gone, awkward silence engulfed them.

Daesung cleared his throat earning the attention of the three, "So uhm, Seung Gi-ssi what it is about you want to talk about?" he started asking to wash away all the awkwardness. 

"First of all, we knew that Top-ssi and Bom-ssi were in a relationship before this incident we saw last two weeks happened. We decided to tell you this because we also want them to be together again for we think they are perfect for each other," Min Ah answered beating Seung Gi from speaking. 

"What incident are you talking about?" Minzy asked curious of what they are gooing to say. Their orders arrived and they started eating but didn't stop from talking to each other. 

"Last last week, we were at the nearby park at our school. We were eating ice cream while sitting on the benches there and suddenly we saw Shin Hye arrived smiling and it seems like she's waiting for someone and looks so excited about it," Seung Gi said looking at them then took a bite of his chicken. 

Daesung and Minzy continued eating and looking at them waiting for them to continue their story, "We didn't intended to eavesdrop until we saw Top came behind Shin Hye but it seems like he doesn't know that it's Shin Hye who was waiting for him," Min Ah said as she gulped her water. 

"We got curious so we moved closer to them and hid behind a nearby bush facing Shin Hye's back and for we knew that Shin Hye and Siwon were together so why does she have to meet Top that day," Seung Gi continued, "And like what Min Ah said, he got surprised in knowing that it was Shin Hye that he greeted. He asked Shin Hye what she's doing there and we heard that her answer was it was her who texted him and found his lost binder notes and she told him to meet her there to return his binder notes."

"When Top got what he needs, he was hurrying to go and left her but Shin Hye stopped him and told him that she missed him and didn't got any news from him for a long time. Top hesitated but Shin Hye placed her arms around his shoulder and asked him how is he trying to flirt with him," Min Ah continued as Seung Gi continued eating his food. 

Min Ah took a breathe and started talking again, "Top told her that he was fine and mentioned that him and Bom were officially together now. We think Shin Hye got angry that she still placed her arms around her shoulder while Top was trying to remove it. We also saw Bom coming behind Top and the next thing we knew Shin Hye was kissing Top and Top was pulling away from her but her grip on him was really tight but he didn't stop from pushing her away from him."

"Shin Hye pulled away when Bom saw them and already crying. Bom ran away from them. Top called ger but she didn't stop from running. He glared at Shin Hye then started running to chase Bom," Seung Gi eneded their story that made Minzy's hand clenched into a fist angry at Shin Hye. 

"So Shin Hye was the one who forced a kiss on hyung," Daesung concluded after hearing the story then the two needed while busy finishing their food up, "Oh my god! Unnie has to hear this. You two, come with us to their house right now!" Minzy said excitedly then stood up.

"Wait. Let us finish this first, it's so yummy!" Min Ah said while cutting her steak and munching it all same with Seung Gi, "No. We'll just treat you again tomorrow. Come on now," Daesung said then he placed enough money on the table then they left. They hailed a cab and told the driver the address.

-------------------------------*

BOM'S POV

"COMING!!" I shouted walking my way to the door for someone is ringing our doorbell endlessly. This person is really impatient. Aish!
I opened the door and surprised to see it was Minzy who was pressing the doorbell like there's no tomorrow and behind her were Daesung, Seung Gi and Min Ah.

"Unnie! I'm glad you're still awake! Seung Gi-ssi and Min Ah-ssi have something to tell you!" she greeted excitedly. I looked at Seung Gi and Min Ah and they waved at me while smiling.

I told them to come in and they followed. I closed the door then joined them in the living room. I looked at them curiously and waited for someone to started talking. 

"Noona, listen to every word they'll say," Daesung said seriously that made me more curious and eager to know all of it. Dara also came to us and waited for their story. I looked at Min Ah and Seung Gi and they started talking. 

They told me about what they all saw in the park the same day I broke up with Top when that incident happened. As the story goes on, I can't help but feel guilty for not listening to Top all along. All this time he was telling the truth and all I did was to shoo him away from me. And I even called him a liar. 

When the story ended I stood up then looked for my car keys, "Bommie ah, are you alright? Where are you going?" I heard Dara asked. 

"Min ah, Seung Gi ah, I'm really thankful that you told me all this. If it wasn't for you maybe Seunghyun and I will never have a chance again. Thank you so much," I told them sincerely. They smiled at me and told me that they did it for the best. 

I turned to Dara and answered her, "I'm going to him. NOW. It's all or nothing," then I rushed to the car and started it immediately, "Wait! I'm coming with you! Guys, take care of the house," I heard Dara said then the next I knew she was in the passenger's seat beside me.

I started driving off smiling, knowing that I'm able to take him back.

 

-------------------

Is it true that Sohee and Top were going to do a drama? T.T