Chapter 24 - Jacket

Fake to Real?!

TOP'S POV

"Good morning Dara! Is Bom ready?" I greeted when I saw Dara who opened the door for me while smiling brightly. She told me to come in and answered me while we're walking to the living room, "Yup. You're just in time. She's on the sofa sleeping."

"Still sleeping?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, but she' s already dressed and was waiting for you," she replied then we saw Bom sleeping so soundly on their sofa. I sat on the space near her stomach and tried to wake her up, "Hey Top, there's still something she didn't have done yet," Dara added that got my head turned to her and gave her the look that was asking what is it.

"She haven't ate breakfast, I told her to eat something even a slice of bread or drink milk but she insist and told me that she just wants to sleep and doesn't feel like eating anything," Dara explained. I was about to answer but we heard someone rang the doorbell and it was Bae ready to pick Dara up. Dara waved good bye to me and told me to take care of Bom. I nodded in agreement and told her to be safe. 

When they left, I continued waking Bom but she won't budge. I poked her cheeks hoping it would work and called for her name softly, "Bom.. Hey, Bommie.. Wake up now baby.." Her lips twitched and fortunately my plan worked that she slowly opened her eyes. I smiled at her softly then greeted her, "Good morning Bom ah~"

She smiled back then asked me, "Dara left already?" I nodded, "What time is it? I'm sorry, I only had two hours of sleep because of that blue print," she apologized getting up and pointed at the blue print she made.

"We still have 20 minutes before class starts, but don't worry I won't mind if we get late," I told her, "Besides, Dara told me you haven't eaten breakfast yet, do you want me to prepare something for you? You might get hungry while in class," I asked her concerned.

"Oh no, you don't have to. I don't feel like eating anything, it's like I lost my appetite," she answered getting up and fixing her clothes. 

"Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded then grabbed her bag and blue print then walked her way to their door. I followed her and walked ahead to open my car's door for her.

I started driving and taking glances at Bom. I'm kind of worried about her. She's quiet, she usually asked me something and we'll be talking until we reached the school. I looked at her again when we stopped because of the traffic light, she had her eyes closed maybe trying to get some sleep and I noticed that she's getting pale, "Babe, are you sure you're okay? You look pale."

"Yeah. Don't worry about me. I just lack in sleep that's why I'm pale," she answered me with an assuring smile. I just smiled back then started driving again. We reached school eventually and I brought her to their classroom. I told her that we'll just meet at the gym later for our practices before leaving still worried about her condition. 

------------------------------------------------*

NORMAL POV

The cheerleading squad got first in the gym. They were already in their usual rehearsal outfits and were ready to practice. Bom asked Yuri if she can join the practice later because the headache she's feeling was killing her and she felt so weak that she thinks she can't do their routines. Good thing Yuri understood her and let her to rest for a while. The girls started doing the routines while Bom sat on the bleachers, bent her knees to her chest then rested her head on top of her knees. She closed her eyes trying to relax and hoping that it'll sooth the pain in her head. 

She didn't told Dara that she was feeling this headache this morning because knowing Dara she'll convince Bom to stay at home and rest that she'll not allow her to go to school. Well, Bom loves her for being so caring but she can't miss school today because of that blue print and she's thankful that it's done and she can all the sleep she wants later until tomorrow for it's a weekend. 

The boys got into the gym not long after the girls did. They placed their training bags on the bleachers and started playing. Top roamed his eyes around the gym and noticed a familiar figure sitting on the bleachers not so far from their bags. The girl was resting her head on top of her knees. Top took a closer look to that girl then he recognized that long black shiny hair and milky skin. I knew it was Bom. He thought.

He approached Bom and tapped her shoulder softly. Bom raised her head to look at the person who disturbed her peaceful nap. She was about to say something rude to that person but stopped when she saw it was Top looking at her, full of concern.

Bom smiled weakly then greeted him, "Hey. Why are you not practicing?"

"I should be the one asking you that, are you really okay? You look paler now than this morning," Top asked taking the seat beaside her and soothed her hair.

"You kept asking me that same question today," Bom answered playfully and smiling but her smile slowly disappears when she felt cold, "Is the air conditioner here on? It's so cold," she asked slightly shivering.

"No Bom. It's not working," Top answered then placed his palm on Bom's forehead, "Bom, you're so hot, literally," he said.

"Isn't that because I'm alive?" Bom asked trying to joke with Top. But Top didn't joke with her for he got even more worried.

"Bom, you're sick. I'll get you home now, okay?" he said, "But-," Bom tried to complain but Top cut her even before she finished what she was trying to say.

"No complaining baby. Stay here, neh? I'll just get your bag and mine and of course my jacket, do you still feel cold?" Bom got nothing to do so she just nodded and she knew to herself that she just wanted to take a rest. Top got up quickly then talked to their captains. Yuri and Jiyong agreed quickly that they also got worried about Bom. Then he made his way in getting their things. 

Unknown to him, someone walked over to Bom also and put a jacket over her shoulders. Bom got surprised and raised her head to know if it's Top who did it. But to her dismay it was Siwon who lend her a jacket, "You can borrow mine Bom. Are you still cold?" he kindly asked and also placed his palm on her forehead to check if she's sick.

But he quickly withdrew his hand back when they heard someone cleared his throat in front of them. They turned their heads to that person and figured out that it was Top. Top removed the jacket from Bom's shoulder then gave it back to Siwon.

"I think she doesn't need that," Top said sternly.

"Well, I think she does," Siwon answered calmly.

"Well, I think she doesn't anymore when I'm already here," Top fired back then placed his own jacket over Bom's shoulder carefully. Bom could only watch and listen to their bickering.

"What's the matter with you? It's just a jacket," Siwon bombarded angrily.

"But isn't it more appropriate if she'll use my jacket instead of yours?" Top asked him mockingly that made Siwon more annoyed that got to the point he tried to remove Top's jacket from Bom but before he could do that. His hand was stopped by hers. 

"Siwon, I think it's better if you leave now," she said that made Siwon surprised, "I guess Seunghyun is right, he is my boyfriend after all," Siwon raised a brow at her answer for he knows the truth behind them, "But I still thank you for lending me your jacket for a while. We'll be going now," she finished then shot her arms in the jacket's arm holes then Top helped her to stood up. They held each other's hand then walked out of the gym.

Siwon couldn't do anything that he just clenched his fist in anger then just continued to practice. The others saw their little fight that distracted them from what they were doing. Shin Hye felt angry when the two guys she liked were fighting just because of which jacket will Bom use.

 

 

------------------------

Top's beginning to be a jealous man ^^ Mianhaeyo if it's kind of boring. I'll make it up to you the next chapter ^^

 

OT: Anyone watched BB's parody of 2ne1's I Love You? They're so funny right! ^^ I love it when Top always got to copy Bom's parts ^^ My alien feels~~~ ^^