Chapter 14 - Explain

Fake to Real?!

The bell rang and all the students went out of their classrooms happily because it's lunch time. Yuri quickly pulled Bom away from their room. Bom quickly saw Top and just signaled him to follow them since she was being pulled by Yuri. She figured out that she dragged her into the school garden. Yuri made her and Top sit on the space that the others made for them.

"You two. Explain. Now," Chaerin said fiercely pointing at Bom and Top. The others looked at them waiting for their explanation showing blank expressions on their faces.

"Guys, you don't have to be mad, okay? We're going to explain to you already this morning but we've got no time," Bom started and took a breath before continuing, " So yeah, me and Seunghyun here are officially dating!"

"Since when?" Dara asked, "The day when we went to your house. It was when I followed Bom to your garden," Top answered.

"We talked about it there. I know you guys were confused because you all know that we had a little fight the first time we've met but we fell for each other in our own way," Bom explained with a smile.

"But you two were just fresh from a break up," Jiyong asked still confuse, " Yes Ji but there are things that we have to let go, so yeah they've moved on already why not me and Bom too, right?" Top explained sincerely.

"And girls, don't you want me to move on?" Bom asked, "Yes we want you to. We're just surprised that you and oppa are now dating. It just happened so fast," Minzy answered, now changed her expression from blank to a smiling one.

"Actually Bommie, we are happy for you now that you've found someone else," Chaerin honestly said, "We don't want to see you being hurt."

"Us too hyung. We're happy that you end up with Bom noona," Youngbae said while showing his famous eye smile.

Bom and Top suddenly felt guilty to their friends. And now think twice if they should continue their fake relationship.

"Okay. Now that we've answered your questions, can we eat now?" Bom said earning some laughs from her friends, " Sure thing noona. Let's eat!" Seungri cheerfully announced and they began eating their foods.

"Let's talk later," Top whispered to Bom. She just nodded then continued eating. They spent the rest of their break time in telling random stories about random things until the bell rang again signaling the continuation of classes.

--------------*

Class dismissed and Top was waiting for Bom in the parking lot. Dara and Youngbae were the first one to leave. Jiyong, Seungri, Daesung, Chaerin and Minzy were also still there waiting for Yuri since she and Bom were in the same class.

When the two girls arrived, Yuri quickly waved good bye to Bom then went to Jiyong's car. Bom waved to the others and went to Top's car just then Top started driving.

"Top, I think we should tell them the truth. Don't you think?" Bom asked Top still feeling guilty.

Top turned to her then said, "As much as I wanted to Bom but I think they might get disappointed if we told them that we're just faking this."

"But they'll be more disappointed if we didn't tell them in the very beginning, right? Or worst they might get angry," Bom said sadly to him. He just sighed then decided.

"Alright let's tell them. I'll talk to the boys later. You handle the girls," Top said that made Bom smile a little bit, "Thank you," she sincerely said. Top smiled back at her.

------------*

"Dara call Chae, Yuri and Minji. I've got something to tell you," Bom told Dara who was sitting comfortably on the couch in the living room while watching tv.

"Conference phone call or invite them over here?" Dara asked, " Conference phone call," Bom simply answered cause she was nervous. Dara nodded then called the three and switched her phone to loud speaker.

"Heeyyy~ What's with the sudden call?" Yuri answered, "Chae, Minji are you two there too?" Bom asked,  "Yup/Yeah unnie," Chae and Minzy answered at the same time.

"First of all, I wanted to say sorry to you girls," Bom started that made the girls confuse, " Sorry for what bommie?" Dara asked beside her.

"Because... Because.. Me and Top.. All about us was just lies.." Bom continued feeling guilty for her friends, "WHAT?!" the four girls exclaimed in unison.

"We're just using each other to take our ex-s back. This agreement of ours will only be valid within a month," Bom explained further, "I convinced him to tell you guys the truth since I'm worried that you guys might get angry if I didn't become honest since the very beginning, I hope you forgive me, girls," Bom finished hanging her head low waiting for her girls' responses.

"Bommie.. Don't worry I understand you," Yuri started, "Me too unnie! I'll always support you even though you sound desperate but that's love right? Lets you do stupid things," Minzy followed.

"Okay Bom. I understand you. We'll support you to whatever makes you happy," Chaerin responded, "Couz.. You know that I love you so yeah, I forgive you, no harm done. We just wish you and Top a good luck," Dara said smiing softly to Bom.

"Thank you girls, I know you won't let me down," Bom said smiing then hugged Dara.

----------------*

"So hyung, you're saying that you and noona decided to become fake lovers to take back your ex-s. Am I right?" Jiyong asked for confirmation. Top just nodded and kept his head hanging low also feeling guilty towards his dongsaengs. He already explained to them the truth and asked them for forgiveness. He was waiting for their responses.

"You and Bom noona are genuises hyung! Don't worry we're not mad," his maknae told him smiling softly. Understand their condition.

"We totally understand you hyung. You don't have to be sorry," Daesung followed with his angelic smile, "We'll support you all the way," Youngbae added with his eye smile.

"Well, what else can I say? They already said everything," Jiyong said earning laughs from his friends, "Thank you guys, I know you are all understanding," Top said with a soft smile. He excused himself to call Bom and the younger ones just nodded and played some video games. Bom didn't took long to answer his call.

"Hello?" Bom answered.

"Bom! It's me Seunghyun," He replied.

"Oh, hi. How's the talk with the boys?" Bom asked.

"It's fine. We just finished actually. They're so understanding. How bout the girls?" he answered and asked back the question.

"It was also fine. They totally understand us too," Bom answered a little cheerful.

"Great! So, we'll continue this?" Top asked for assurance.

"Of course! Besides, Siwon and Shin Hye already saw us being so lovey dovey," Bom giggled.

"Hahaha~ You're right. I can see they're jealous from our acts! I'll pick you up tomorrow again, neh? Goodnight, BABE," he sweetly said emphasizing the word babe that made Bom giggle again.

"You're so silly, Seunghyun. Alright. Goodnight...baby," Bom shyly said then ended the phone call.

Top cannot hide his wide smile. His name sounds really different when it comes to Bom's mouth. A good different actually.

----------------
Chapter 14 for you guys. Sorry if its a bit boring. I can't come up with good ideas last night. I promise, I'll make it up to you on the next chapters~~ ^^

THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS!! I REALLY REALLY LOVED IT! KEEP ON SUBSCRIBING! LOTS OF LOVE~~^^