Chapter 18 - Lunch II

Fake to Real?!

"Hey. I forgot to ask unnie, why is Top oppa not with her," Chaerin remembered while walking their way to the cafeteria helding each other's hand.

"Oh yeah, me too. I'm so mesmerized by your beauty that I tend to forgot the other things around me," Jiyong sweetly said to his girlfriend.

"You are such a cheesy dragon, you know that?" Chaerin told him smiling widely.

"I am just this cheesy whenever I'm with you," Jiyong winked at her.

"Well, it's better that way," Chaerin laughed but stopped when they reached the cafeteria and saw something, "I think I know where oppa is."

Jiyong turned his head to where his girlfriend was looking at then saw Top laughing his heart out happily with Shin Hye while eating together with her. They decided to approach and greet them.

------------------*

"Oh yes. I remember that. That's so epic," Top said laughing as he remembered his epic confession to Shin Hye back then.

Shin Hye laughed along with him and said, "I know right. But I still find it sweet," she sweetly added. 

Top felt his heart skip a beat when he heard that from her. But his fantasies got interrupted when the fashion icons couple greeted them. 

"Hyung! I thought you're with Bom noona, you told me that you're gonna wait for her outside their classroom," Ji started totally forgetting about Shin Hye. Shin Hye cleared to catch Jiyong's attention, she felt ignored when Jiyong said that plus mentioning Bom's name. 

"Oh hi, Shin Hye-shii, sorry for being rude," Jiyong politely apologized and greeted her.

"It's okay, Jiyong. Hi to you too," she greeted back smiling then turned to Chaerin, "Hello there, Chaerin," she also smiled at her but Chaerin being the cold person she was didn't even bother to greet her back instead she just looked at her with an expressionless face, her arms were crossed infront of her chest then turned her attention back to Top and Jiyong.

Jiyong tried his best to contain his laughter about his girlfriend's attitude, fortunately he succeed. Shin Hye felt humiliated when she didn't got any response from Chaerin she just looked back to Top. Jiyong looked at Chaerin, he saw her nodded at him saying that they should leave already and he understood it.

"We'll be going now hyung, eat well Shin Hye-shii," Jiyong kindly said. Well, obviously, him and Chaerin were opposite. Well, opposite attracts, right?

"I'm sorry about Chaerin," Top apologized when the couple left them. He got a bit annoyed when Chaerin humiliated Shin Hye in front of them and didn't greet him too. 

"No. It's alright. She's always like that even in our cheerleading rehearsals, she doesn't greet me," Shin Hye answered pretending that she's not annoyed at what Chaerin did to her.

"Okay, I think I should start helping you with your maths," Top kindly offered. 

"Oh right, wait a sec," Shin Hye said as she was looking for her notes in her bag while Top patiently waited for her.

"Here it is! Maybe I should sit beside you. So that you can teach me easily," Shin Hye suggested. Top nodded then she stood up and went beside him. He's busy adjusting his seat so that Shin Hye can have enough space for her. 

Unknown to him that Shin Hye was purposely moving her own chair closer to him. When he turned his head to Shin Hye, they accidentally kissed on the LIPS. Top's eyes widened while Shin Hye's were closed like it was planned.

Top quickly pulled away like he felt not doing it and was totally wrong. Shin Hye smirked to herself without Top noticing it. 

"Sorry about that," Top apologized not looking at her feeling embarassed.

Shin Hye quickly changed her expression into an innocent one, "Uhmm, let's just forget it," she said.

Top nodded then said, "So let's start."

They have no idea that Jiyong and Chaerin saw when their lips got connected but didn't saw who was the first one to pulled away. 

"Oh my gosh. I know I should not react this way because him and Bom were just fake. But I can't help it. I felt hurt for unnie," Chaerin whispered to her boyfriend angrily.

"I felt the same way baby, but hey relax. Sorry to tell you this but what you did there was rude," Jiyong kindly told Chaerin. 

"Sorry hun, you know that I'm allergic to plastics," she said rolling her eyes, "You know, unnie looked upset when she arrived at the school garden, and she even asked us to buy her corn. She just eats corn in three reasons, one she loves it, two she's happy and three she's upset about something," Chaerin explained while holding Bom's food.

"Can it be they're the reason why she looked upset? I also noticed noona's expression a while ago," Jiyong asked referring to Top and Shin Hye together, he grabbed Bom's food from Chaerin's grip as a real gentleman. 

"I guess so," Chaerin answered but suddenly she and Jiyong stopped walking then looked at each other looking shocked, "Can it be unnie's falling for him?"

"I'm going to ask you the same question actually, babe," Jiyong told her. They laughed at their same thinking then continued walking their way to the school garden, shrugging off what they thought. 


------------------
Skydragon is my second favorite couple!! ^^ 

Another update~ ^^