Chapter 10 - Decisions

Fake to Real?!

Chapter 10 - Decision

"Hey guys, I forgot to tell you. We have basketball practice after class. Coach just texted it this morning," Jiyong told Daesung, Bae and Seungri.

"Top hyung! You wanna join our team? Besides, you're also a player back then," Youngbae said. "Yeah hyung, you can have your try out later," Jiyong told him with a smile.

"Youngbae's right hyung! Join our team. The five of us in one team, daebak!" Seungri cheerfully said. Top laughed at his maknae's amazed expression,"Enough daydreaming maknae. Okay, let's see later. I just hope your coach will accept me."

"Come on hyung! You're not that bad after all. Coach will definitely like you. Besides, Ji hyung here is our captain he can convince coach," Daesung encouraged while moving his eyebrows up and down, "Yah Dae. Hyung here is great! I think there's no need for me to convince coach," Jiyong also encouraged Top.

"Okay guys. I'm already convinced. Let's just see about that later," Top told his dongsaengs that all sighed happily. 

"SEUNGHYUN! GUYS!" they all turned to the one who called them then saw Bom running towards them.  "Noona!" they shouted back in unison except for Top. 

"Good morning sweethearts," Bom greeted to his younger friends who just smiled at her sweetly, "Can I talk to your Top hyung for a-" Bom was cut by the sound of the school bell. Bae, Daesung and Seungri waved goodbye to them. And they waved back.

"On second thought. Top, maybe later? At the gym after class? We have cheerleading rehearsals there later," Bom asked. Then Top agreed wondering what are they gonna talk about,"Sure Bom. We'll also be there for basketball practice."

"Okay then. I'll see you guys then. Bye!" Bom waved goodbye then heads to her class.

******

The guys were already in the gym with their sport outfits. Good thing Jiyong has an extra pair of jerseys and shoes that he lend to Top for his try out. They acted as Top's opponents and began to play. Coach Hyunsuk was attentively watching Top's every move. Whenever he tries to shoot the ball, he always scores. 

"Okay guys. Enough," their coach spoke that made them turn to him and stop their game,"Choi Seunghyun. Welcome to the team!" he welcomed Top happily. The boys high fived Top.

"Thanks Coach!" Top thanked his coach while shaking hands with him. Coach Hyunsuk just nodded and smiled then turrned to Jiyong,"Ji, introduced him to the others. Then continue practicing. I'll be in my office," then he left.

Jiyong called the others then introduced Top,"Guys, this is Choi Seunghyun. He's a transferee and our newest member. This is Nickhun, Jaejoong, Key and Donghae," Top shook their hands then said,"Nice meeting you all. Feel free to call me Top or hyung if I'm older than you. I hope we'll get along," he said politely with a smile.

"Sorry I'm late!" They all turned to the one who spoke and discovered it was Siwon. Top's eyes widened but immediately turned cold. Jiyong hesitated first if he'll introduced Top to Siwon but decided in the end to just do it and pretend nothing's wrong.

"Hyung this is Siwon, our last member," Top shook hands with him and introduced himself,"Choi Seunghyun. Nice meeting you," he faked a smile still with cold eyes. 

"Choi Siwon," Siwon said. Choi Seunghyun? I think I've heard that name before. He thought.  "Okay team, let's start the ball game!" Jiyong announced cheerfully.

Just then, the cheering squad arrived wearing plain white shirts and comfy shorts for their rehearsal. All five of them was part of the squad plus Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Shin Hye.

"Woah, I didn't know oppa was part of the team already," Minzy said amused at Top's movements in the game,"I think Top just got in today. He mentioned about basketball this morning," Bom explained to her maknae. Shin Hye heard that and raised a brow when Bom mentioned Top's name. So him and her know each other eh. She thought. Dara saw her expression and felt annoyed.

"Okay girls! Let's get these perfect bodies movin'!" Yuri, the captain announced cheerfully that made her members giggle. They started doing their routines.

*******
Hours passed. Both teams finished at the same time. The boys quickly had their showers to able to wait for their girlfriends in the squad. The girls were in their locker rooms changing their clothes and fixing themselves. 

"Goodbye girls! See you tomorrow," Shin Hye said. She's the first one to finish. The girls waved back at her. Well, except for Bom who was busy folding her shirt. Shin Hye noticed that then said,"Take care Bommie!" that earnrd Bom's attetion and got surprised who said that. Shin Hye never called her Bommie. It was like she's mocking her. 

Shin Hye walked her way outside and found out Siwon was waiting for her. Siwon greeted her with a smile. Then walked their way out of the gym hand in hand. Bom saw that and felt like her heart broke even more. We used to be like that. She thought. 

Just then all of them finished and went to their own partners. Seungri to Yuri. Dara to Youngbae. Jiyong to Chaerin. Tiffany to Nickhun. Key to Seohyun. Yoona to Donghae. Hyoyeon to Jaejoong. Well, Daesung is still courting Minzy. That left Bom and Top the single dudes. The love birds waved goodbye one by one. 

"Dara, you and Youngbae can go first. I believe Bom has something to tell me," Top said while looking at Bom. 

"Oh yeah. Youngbae take Dara home, neh? Be safe," Bom told them. Dara and Bae agreed then walked their way out. 

"So Bom, what is it you want to talk about?" then Bom started telling him what Dara and Chae heard in the restroom this morning. Top also got excited and hope filled him. 

"So you mean, we have chance to take them back?" Top asked excitedly. "Seems like it! And yeah, I made my decision. I now agree at your idea on us faking a relationship. But we're just gonna do it for a month or three okay?" Bom proposed. 

"Really?! But what if in that three months nothing happened?" Top asked.

"Well, let's see about that. Let's talk more about this tomorrow. I'm so tired. Besides, it a weekend, just go to our house, neh?" Bom said smiling. 

"Okay. Come on. I'll drive you home so that I'll know where I'm going tomorrow," Top offered. Bom just nodded then walked ahead of him. Top run to her then grabbed her training bag from her grip, helping her that got her surprised and looked at him in the eyes.

"Thank you," Top said smiling.

"Don't thank me yet," Bom smiled back then they continued walking their way to Top's car to head home.

 

-------------------------

I just made the other couples, I don't know to whom Yoona, and the others were linked ^^ I hope you'll love it~~

More updates are coming ^^