Chapter 30 - Rejected

Fake to Real?!

BOM'S POV

Our classes ended and I quickly packed my things. Yuri already left as usual for Seungri was very impatient. I went out and walked my way to Seunghyun who was waiting for me for ten minutes already.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, hun," I apologized as I approached him.

He smiled at me then said, "It's okay, babe. Let's go?"

Before I walked with him to the parking lot I decided to ask him something, "Hey, can you bring me to this restaurant near here? Siwon's there waiting for me. He said that he want's to say something to me."

He scrunched his eyebrows when he heard what I said. Obviously, he hates the fact that Siwon wants to talk to me again. Weird, "Again? He wants to talk to you again?" he asked bitterly.

"Uhm, yes. But it's alright if you don't want me to bring there, I'll just take a cab," I said understanding that he hesitates.

"No. It's fine with me. Let's go," he said smiling then held my hand as we walked our way to his car. He opened the car door for me as usual and also helped putting on my seatbelt. He went to his place and started driving.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're gonna meet him?" he asked curiously.

"He just texted me this afternoon while I'm in the middle of the class. I'm sorry about that," I sincerely said. He just nodded and concentrated on the road. We arrived at the restaurant just in time. He dropped me off and I bid him good bye then told him to drive safely. He just nodded then started driving when I closed the car door. What's wrong with him? Don't tell me he's mad because I'm meeting Siwon. Aishh.

I went inside of the restaurant and quickly saw Siwon as we waved at me while sitting on the table he reserved for us. I greeted him and sat in front of him. A waiter quickly took our orders. I told him that I'm sorry if I took long and good thing that he understands. Our orders were served not long enough. We started eating and asked each other how are we doing.

He was telling me a story about something that I couldn't understand clearly for I wa thinking about Seunghyun's sudden change of mood when I asked him to drive me here. And he didn't even say anything when I bid him good bye and told him to be safe. He's really confusing. I sighed at remembering Seunghyun's acts. Siwon noticed that my sigh was with frustration and he asked me if there's something wrong.

"Are you alright?" Siwon asked, "I hope I didn'y disturbed any of your appointments when I invited you here."

"No, it's fine. I don't have anything to do anyway," I replied smiling, "So, why did you invite me here anyway?"

 He took a bite on his chicken before answering my question, "I uhm, I invited you here to ask for your decision," he answered and took a sip on his water.

I recalled our conversation from the last time we had dinner before answering, "Oh, about that. How's your grandmother?" I asked first kindly while cutting my steak.

"Nothing's changed. Her condition was still the same," he sadly answered. 

I swallowed my food and sipped on my water then answered him, "I'm sorry to hear that."

"Nah, it's okay. So, what do you think about us getting together again?" Siwon asked, hope slowly fills his eyes.

"First of all, I'm glad to know that you don't really want us to break up and your reason for breaking up with me was acceptable. Thank you for letting me know the whole truth and knowing that you really didn't want to leave me made me feel so loved," he smiled at my statement but didn't answer instead he anticipated for my next words.

"And I'm sorry again for your grandma. I really hope that she'll recover and I know that you love her so much that I think you and Shin Hye should grant what your grandmothers wished for. Maybe if they'll know that you and her agreed on getting married might help them to recover fast," I continued that made his smile slowly disappears. Maybe he already knows where this talk will lead.

"And I'm sorry Siwon but I no longer love you as much as you love me. I already like Seunghyun," I confessed.

"But you two were just fake lovers and it's clear to me that you agreed with him because you want me back," he said sounding hurt.

"I know, but that's just in the beginning. I never expected that I'll fall for him and forget my love for you. I'm sorry, I really am," I sincerely apologized, "If you only thought about our relationship carefully back there, then you and I were still happily together until now, but I'm not blaming you for that because you were just thinking about your grandmother's state and I totally understand," I finished then stood up from my seat. I bowed at him saying thank you for the meal even though I didn't get to finish it.

"I'm sorry, Siwon ah. I don't want you back anymore," I softly said then started walking out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

I arrived home and saw Chaerin, Yuri and Minzy eating dinner with Dara. They noticed my presence then greeted me and cheerfully asked me to join them for dinner. I sat next to Minzy and sighed not in the mood to eat because of my confused feelings.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Minzy asked as she noticed my sigh with frustration.

"Bommie, how's your dinner with Siwon?" Yuri asked curiously and the other girls looked at me waiting for an answer while chewing on their food.

"Well, he told me that he invited me there to know my decision," I started.

"Decision for what?" Chaerin asked confused.

"Actually this is the second dinner that we shared when we broke up. The first time was last week. There he told me everything. He even told me that he knew about Seunghyun and mine's fake relationship. He said that Shin Hye heard you and Dara in the restroom talking about it," I answered that made Chae and Dara look guilty.

"We're sorry, Bommie we didn't know," Dara apologized sincerely, "No, it's okay. No harm done guys," I told them smiling.

"So, what else did he say?" Yuri asked.

I started telling them our whole conversation as they continued eating while listening to what I am saying. I finished telling them what happened to our first dinner then they asked about the recent one. 

"Unnie, I thought you want him back," Minzy said confused when I told them that I rejected Siwon.

"I know. I thought so too. But it all changed when I started liking Seunghyun," I honestly answered. That made Chaerin, Dara and Yuri's eyes widened in shock and shouted in unison, "YOU WHAT?!"

I covered my ears acting like their loud voices infected my ears, "Yah, there's no need to shout."

"Sorry Bommie, your sudden confession made us shocked. We never expected you to like him," Yuri answered.

"Why not Yuri unnie? Top oppa is really handsome and really kind. Honestly, I like him more for Bom unnie than Siwon," Minzy honestly said that earned a smile from me, She turned her gaze to me then continued what she's saying, "I think you and oppa looks perfect for each other. So, I support you unnie for liking oppa," she finished with a wide smile. 

"Thank you, maknae. You know girls, when I was in the dinner with Siwon a while ago, all I thought about was Seunghyun, I don't even remember a single word he said when he was telling me a story about something," I honestly told them.

"Bommie, I think you don't just like him but you already LOVE him," Dara said smiling brightly emphasizing the word love. The three girls nodded at her statement also smiling. 

"I don't know but he still loves Shin Hye right? This feelings of mine will just go to waste after tomorrow," I said sadly.

Chaerin held my hand then softly said, "Bom, don't be so negative. Don't conclude at the things that aren't happening yet. We don't know but oppa's feelings might change and be the same as yours."

I nodded saying that I acknowledged what she said. I really hope so, Chae.

Yuri spoke and changed the topic for us to have fun. I'm really glad that my friends were here to help me analyze my confused feelings.

 

 

------------------------

Our aliens like each other and rejected their ex-s! What to do now?!! ^^