Chapter 40 - Cheater

Fake to Real?!

BOM'S POV

The gym was full with audiences already and we can hear the loud cheers of the students here in YGSU supporting our own school. The cheering squad of the other team was the first to perform followed by the introduction of their basketball team. 

After them, our squad was the next one to perform. We went to the center of the gym following Yuri's lead and took our positions. We can hear whistles from the boys' audience and loud cheers from the rest supporting our school. Yuri counted then the music played and we began doing our routines perfectly. 

I can see, that Soo Hyuk guy was staring at me from the very beginning and I hate the feeling, it felt so awkward. Omona, Seunghyun won't like this. When we finished, we walked our way to the side bench of our team and we passed by the players. 

Seunghyun grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him, "Stop being so beautiful just for today. I hate the way that Soo Hyuk guy stares at you," he whispered obviously annoyed at Soo Hyuk's stares. 

"Don't worry. You're the only one for me. Keep your head on the game. Good luck, "I said and kissed him on the cheek one last time before they were introduced and I headed to where my girls were.

The game started and the ball was caught by Youngbae, Dara screamed at the top of her lungs just to cheer for her boyfriend. Wow. Nice jerseys they're wearing today. I didn't notice it was new and I didn't notice too that their jersey numbers were new as well.

"Hey look! They also changed their jersey numbers. Youngbae used to be 18 and now he's 12," Dara said as she also noticed.

"You're right. Jiyong's 88 and now it's 26," Chaerin followed while looking attently at Jiyong. 

"Hey. Seungri's 12 but he's 5 now," Yuri too.

"Daesung oppa's 26 and turned into 18. Hey, isn't that our birthdates?" Minzy said smiling at the girls. All of them smiled and cheered more for their boyfriends. 

"Bommie ah! Top oppa's number was 24 isn't that your birthdate too?!" Yuri said excitedly. 
"Yeah. It is," I said smiling and thinking how sweet he is. The girls giggled and continued cheering for them. 

One or two hours passed and the game ended. And of course, our team had won. Jiyong is really a great team captain and s really played well. We, the cheering squad got to the center again then did our routine once more as the winning team for this game. 

When we finished I noticed that Seunghyun was done taking a shower and already in his normal clothes. I ran to him and hugged him tightly as he hugged me back, "You did well today,' I said while hugging him and pulled away.

He held both of my hands and thanked me,"Thank you babe it's because of you. You inspired me a lot," I smiled at him, "Hey. Go fix yourself. Just go to the nearby park here, we'll meet there. The founder of my lost binder notes was there and he'll be returning it to me. Is it okay? But it's alright if you want me to wait for you."

"No. Go ahead. He might be waiting for you for a long time now. Just wait for me okay?" I said kindly. He smiled at me then kissed me on my cheek, "I love you," he said looking in my eyes. 

"I love you too."

-------------------------------*

SHIN HYE'S POV

I was in the school garden waiting for my thesis partner Lee Min Ho to arrive, we'll talk about our plans for our project. I tapped my pen on the table getting bored waiting for him. This guy, really, always late!

I suddenly dropped my pen, I went under the table to grab it and also found a binder notes. I picked it up and opened the cover to know whom it was. 

Choi Seung Hyun
Major in Civil Engineering 
1 - 3
Class 2014

My eyes widened and I smiled wide finding out it was Top's. I kept it in my bag as Min Ho arrived. He apologized for being late and my annoyance towards him vanished as I found Top's binder notes. 

I saw on the lost and found bulletin board that he was looking for it for already two months. I took this a chance to have a talk to him and hoping that he would still change his mind and be mine again. 

I texted him to meet me at the park later after the game. I didn't heard any news from him this past two months for I don't attend our cheerleading rehearsals anymore and I always go home quickly. And most of the time that I was spending now was with Min Ho.

Well, Siwon and I were still stuck at our grandmother's deal. We can't do anything especially when their conditions were still the same, not getting any better. But I still want Top back.

I didn't put my name at the end of the text knowing that Top doesn't know my new number and I wanted to surprise him. He replied a simple okay and a thank you and a see you later. 

Hours passed and I finally heard the bell ring from the gym saying that the game has ended. I quickly packed my things and made my way to the park. It only took me 15 minutes when I got there. 

Ten minutes passed and still no sign of him but I'm willing to wait though, "Uhm, excuse me?" I heard a deep low voice behind me and I surely know who it was. 

"Hi," I greeted smiling as I turned around to face him. Top's eyes widened when he saw who I was, "Sh-Shin Hye. What are you doing here?" he asked curiously. 

"Oh yeah. About that, I was the one who texted you this afternoon about your binder notes," I answered smiling then grabbed it from my bag and hand it to him, "So here it is."

He accepted it, placed it in his bag then turned to me, "Thank you for keeping it. So uhm, I'll go n-"

"Don't go quickly. I didn't heard about you this past few months. I miss you so much," I said sweetly trying to flirt with him. 

"I uhm, yeah, I am sorry again for what I did to you. I hope you'll not keep a grudge on me," he said uncomfortably. 

"No it's alright. No worries. Besides, past is past," I said smiling but truth is, I am still hurt of what he did, nobody ever rejected me like that, "So tell me, how are you?" I asked and put my arms on his shoulder. 

My action made him stepped backwards trying to be far from me but still my hands rested on his shoulders and I can see that he's nervous, "I-I'm fine. Me and Bom are now officially together," he answered smiling as he mentioned Bom's name. 

So they're together now for real eh? My anger towards Bom rose again knowing that Top chose her over me. And speaking of her, I can totally see that she was the girl who was walking to our direction. I waited for her to be nearer and then answered Top.

"Well, I wish you two the best of luck," with that I pulled him to me and kissed him forcefully on the lips. He was pulling himself away from me but I wouldn't budge. 

When I opened my eyes I saw Bom shocked at what she saw. She didn't see that Top was pulling away for he was facing his back on her and me I was facing her front to front. Her eyes were full of tears and hurt's clearly present. 

I pulled away so that it will become that I was the one who didn't want the kiss, "Hi Bommie," I greeted smiling that made Top turned around and saw Bom's face full of tears. 

Bom ran away without saying a word, "BOM!" Top called for her but she didn't stop. Top glared at me, "You'll pay for this," he said angrily. 

I got scared but I still smirked in victory then he ran and chased her. 

-------------------------*

NORMAL POV

Bom ran away from the scene crying. Her tears made her eyes blurry that she didn't saw a big rock on her way and she tripped over that Top caught her and helped her get up.

She slapped him hard on his cheek that made his head turned to the right side, "How can you do this to me?! I trusted you so much and you know I've been a true girlfriend to you," she said sobbing and continously hitting him on the chest. 

Top hugged her but she's trying her best to get out of his grip but he embraced her tightly and strong enough for her to not escape, "Bom.. Let me explain.. Please.. Stop crying... I'm sorry... Please, let me explain.. Baby..," he said while hugging her tightly as she still tried to escape from him. 

"No! I'm not going to believe any word you'll say!" she said still crying on his chest.

"Bommie ah.. Listen to me please.. Please.. Hear me please..," he pleaded as she escaped from his grip but stood a little far from him. 

She wiped her tears away and breath, "No. Everything you'll say to me are all lies now. Get out of my way and let me go now," she said coldly and sternly. She started walking out but stopped when she heard him. 

"Bom. I love you. Don't do this to me. She was the one who pulled me and forced me to kiss. I was pulling away from her but she gripped on me tightly. She did that all in purpose. I'm sorry. Please. Forgive me. I love you Bom. I can't lose you," he said sincerely looking at her whose back was facing her. 

But Bom didn't say anything and just continued walking away from him. He fell to his knee, half kneeling to the ground and let all the tears that he was holding back to fall freely. 

 


-----------------

I'm sorry ~~ T.T