Chapter 9 - Chance?

Fake to Real?!

One week had passed but Bom has no decision yet. She wants to know if Siwon wants her back also so that her efforts in faking relationship with Top will not go to waste. If ever I will agree on Top's idea, It will seem like I'm using him and when I got what I want, I'll do same thing what his ex did to him. But, if it's the only way to get Siwon back then.. God! I sound so desperate! She thought and sighed with frustration.

Top was anticipating for Bom's answer. He is somewhat confident that Shin Hye will eventually take him back if she'll saw him with another girl. It may seem like that I was using Bom, but hell, I miss my baby. I may look so despearte, but that's love, right? He thought and sighed.

-----------------

Bom arrived at school a little early with the girls. Dara asked them to go to the restroom with her first. The girls just nodded and made their way to the restroom. Dara and Chaerin went inside. Bom stayed outside a little far from the restroom. because she got a call with her mom. Yuri and Minzy decided to go to the cafeteria to grab some iced coffee.

Chaerin and Dara were taking their time and was about to leave their own cubicles when they heard voices that mentioned Shin Hye's name. Chaerin quickly texted Dara to listen at the voices. Dara agreed.

"Hey, I heard that Shin Hye's ex boyfriend named Choi Seunghyun and more known as Top transfered here in our school. And my gosh! He's so good looking! Why did Shin Hye broke up with him? I think he's nice and loyal. If I were her, I will marry that man already!" the girl (Girl 1) giggled, while she daydreams.

"Yah! You're such a flirt but he is really handsome! Hehehe~ Anyway, Shin Hye told me that she got bored thinking that they were in a long distance relationship back then. She said, that Top guy don't give her enought time and attention," the other girl (Girl 2) explained while retouching her blush on.

"Oh, what a jerk. Serves him right, maybe? Oh well, I don't care. i don't even know what on his side," the Girl 1 answered back while combing her hair, "Then what happend to her and Siwon? They look better than that Bom girl I saw her last week crying while going somewhere and she even glared at me." Girl 1 continued recalling the past event.

"Hahaha! I bet that's the time when she saw Siwon and Shin Hye holding hands," Girl 2 added as she applied mascara, "Shin Hye told me that she just convinced Siwon to leave Bom because of an agreement between their families. Before Siwon broke up with Bom. Him and Shin Hye had lots of great times together. They eventually become close to each other that Siwon decided to leave Bom for her and for ther families, I guess." Girl 2 continued.

"So, you're saying that there's a chance Siwon will leave her and go back to Bom?" Girl 1 asked and turned to her friend. 

"Maybe. Because Siwon doesn't seem to love her like she did to Bom," Girl 2 responded, applying lipstick.

"Oh well, let's just see what will happen! Let's go, we might get late," Girl 1 said then they exited the restroom. Just then, Dara and Chaerin went out and looked at each other like they're talking. Like they said, just looking at your bestfriend you already know what he/she was trying to say. They ran out and find Bom. When they found Bom, they quickly pulled her to the school garden then told her the whole conversation the two girls in the restroom had.

"So, you're saying that Siwon didn't really want to hurt me?" Bom said, hope can be found in her tone,

"Kind of, Bommie. But don't het your hopes up high. you might-" Chaerin, trying to end her sentence but Bom's excitement cut her.

"OHMYGOD! I HAVE TO FIND SEUNGHYUN!" then Bom waved goodbye to her girls then ran to find Top.

"Got hurt again...." Chaerin finished even though Bom was not with them anymore.

"Chae, you think we made the wrong decision telling her?" Dara asked.

"I don't know Dara, let's just see what will happen." Chaerin said. The school bell rang, signals the start of classes. They picked up their things then went to their respective classes.

 

----------------

I'll update again later! :D Thank you again sweethearts! ^^