Chapter 19 - Lover's Quarrel

Fake to Real?!

Bom got in Top's car looking upset. She didn't even bother to greet him like she usually do instead she just sat, buckled her seatbelt, relaxed looked outside and waited for Top to drive, "Ready?" Top asked and Bom just nodded not looking at him. 

"Something's wrong?" Top asked curiously as he started driving. Bom just shook her head, "You know you can tell me, right?" Top asked, not convinced at shooking her head for an answer.

"How's your lunch with her?" Bom asked with a blank expression, "Oh it's great Bom! I'm glad that we got the chance to hang out like that again," Top answered smiling while concentrating on the road.

"We even talked about our fun memories back then, gosh, I just realized how much I missed her," Top told her cheerfully. 

Bom was just listening to him as he told her the whole time when he's with Shin Hye. Bom noticed that there's something he didn't told her. Know what it is? It's when Shin Hye and him kissed. But she just shrugged it off. Obviously, Chaerin told her all of what she and Jiyong saw a while ago.

He doesn't have to be 100% honest to me, anyway. I'm just his girlfriend, but a fake one. Bom thought. 

"Hey, Bom are you listening?" Top asked interrupting ber thoughts, "Uh, yeah. I'm happy for you," Bom said bluntly.

"Well, you don't look like one," Top said, "Does it matter?" Bom asked coldly. Top just sighed then brought his attention back on the road and noticed that they're near to her house already. 

"Hey. I got annoyed at Chaerin's attitude when she and Jiyong approached us," Top said as he remembered the past event.

"Why? Did she do anything wrong to your precious Shin Hye?" Bom said full with sarcasm while Top stopped his car in front of Bom and Dara's house.

"Yes, she did. Shin Hye politely greeted her but Chaerin just looked at her then ignored her," Top complained and got alarmed at her sarcasm.

"Well, if you knew Chaerin very well you'll not complain like a kid now, she's just allergic to plastics," Bom answered like she's mocking him while unbuckling her seatbelt.

Top got annoyed at Bom's coldness and answer, "Are you saying that Shin Hye's a plastic? A fake?," he asked annoyed.

"Did I mention a name? I just said that Chaerin's allergic to plastics, right?" Bom bluntly answered. 

"Yes but we're just talking about Shin Hye here and," Top sighed trying to keep him calm then continued, "Forget it. What's up with you today?" he asked a little bit pissed. 

"Drive safely," she plainly said then opened the car's door, getting out. 

"Say hello to Dara for me," he told her but instead of receiving a sweet reply like he always do, he received a loud bang from his car door that she closed. 

"What the hell is wrong with her?" he asked himself then started to drove his way to their home looking pissed. 

--------------*

Top arrived home safely and closed their house's door loudly that got the attention of his friends.

"Welcome home, hyung!" Daesung happily told him trying to ignore his pissed looking expression while doing his notes. 

"Uhh, hyung, did you got in a fight?" Youngbae asked while doing some math problems. 

"Yes. A fight with Bom," Top answered still in a bad mood then slumped down on the couch joining Jiyong in watching a drama. 

"First couple fight?" Seungri teasingly asked while writing his notes like Daesung and earned small laughs from his hyungs except for Top.

"Ha ha, very funny maknae," Top sarcastically responded. 

"What's wrong with noona hyung?" Jiyong asked not taking his eyes off from the tv.

"I don't know. When she got in my car, she didn't greet me like she always do," Top sighed then continued while his friends were listening to him, "She's so quiet, I was happily telling her a story but she seems not listening, when I'm asking her something, her answers were too short and she's so cold."

"What story were you telling her, anyway?" Jiyong asked still engulfed at the drama.

"About my good times with Shin Hye during lunch break today," Top answered, "She even called Shin Hye a plastic when I told her about Chaerin's attitude."

"Chaerin's her bestfriend hyung, it's just normal that she's just defending her," Jiyong defended Bom because of Chaerin's name was getting involved. 

"Yeah hyung. You should understand. Besides, we've known Chae so long. She's really cold to other people, well that other people unfortunately includes Shin Hye," Youngbae added as he also knew what Chaerin did to Shin Hye and all of the events that she and Jiyong saw earlier, actually all of them knows it as Jiyong told them about it while Top wasn't home yet. 

"And hyung, Bom noona will never judge a person unless that person told her something bad or did something wrong to her," Daesung also defended his Bom noona while still writing. 

"Dae's right hyung. Bom noona is such a kind person. Honestly speaking hyung, you'll feel like the luckiest guy in the world if you really end up with noona," Seungri told his hyung. The other boys nodded in agreement at panda's statement.

"And you know what hyung, since the lunch break started, noona already looked upset. When we asked her where were you, she told us that you're with Shin Hye and she's so lifeless and pissed at mentioning your ex's name," Youngbae told him and Top got a bit worried, "We think she's jealous, but we just shrugged it off as we remembered that your relationship is just a fake one."

"He's right hyung," the three boys said in agreement with Youngbae at the same time. 

Top sighed and decided, "I don't know. Maybe I said something that offended her. Alright. I'll just apologize to her tomorrow." 

The boys just nodded then focused on whatever they're doing. Top got up from the couch then went to his room to rest. He doesn't feel like eating as he just thought about Bom. 

Bom.. Why am I so worrying about you this much? You and I should be happy that I've got the chance to be with Shin Hye today. I even kissed her! But I don't feel like celebrating when you're not this happy like me. Top thought to himself. I miss your sweetness already Bommie..

-----
Is Bommie really that jealous? And Top misses her~~ Hihihi~~ 4th update for today ^^